FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I'm sad

I'm sad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *empting Devil. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I think I must be!

My original plans for New Year's eve have fallen through and I'm quite pleased. I've had a variety of other offers but I'm kinda looking forward to a quite night in with party nibbles, a bottle of fizz and no-one to comment if I don't make it to midnight!

So what's your ideal New Year's eve?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That makes me sad as well then A few yeas ago I really enjoyed going out New Years Eve but now I much prefer to stay home an let others be pushed about in the crowd, pay extortionate prices for drinks and a taxi home. Oh and I don't have such a stinking hangover the next day

I'll be on my sofa with a bottle of pink bubbly after having a nice meal and possibly a pudding as well. Happy New Year

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am going to have a big bowl of mussels some nice bread and wine

ahhh fuck ive left my bucks fizz at my grandparents.. on the plus point ive a fresh crusty roll and some bacon in the fridge ready for dinner tonight

I don't drink and being holed up in a creaky old guesthouse atm ( a guesthouse with flock wallpaper I may add)

So my plan is to see the New Year in with a one eye on the clock and my other eye checking the spooky shadows that keep appearing from under the door to my room…

I'm going out with my friend, not had a new years eve out in years so have to say I'm really looking forward to it. Just going to the pub where my lodger works but really really looking forward to it!

Sod it all come here PARRTTTYYYYYY

Going to friends she booked a hotel for me to sleep after a lot of drink lol

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I think I must be!

My original plans for New Year's eve have fallen through and I'm quite pleased. I've had a variety of other offers but I'm kinda looking forward to a quite night in with party nibbles, a bottle of fizz and no-one to comment if I don't make it to midnight!

So what's your ideal New Year's eve? "

This is exactly what I will be doing! Fall asleep on the sofa? More than bloody likely!

My daughter and me ... We will watch Disney channel movies or some vampire thing

She will ring her dad ... Ill watch and smile because she's happy

Perfect really

After some eejit messing with my head today a rather lovely end to the day I hope

I will be off down the pub

I'm spending the evening with some close friends male and female so I'm happy. My days of seeing in the new year with numerous casual acquaintances,are well gone.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

There is only one person I would like to be with tonight but he is working.

I suppose I should be grateful he is back in my life at all.

I will be home with a G&T and the Telly. Lets hope there is something exciting on .

Happy new year everyone have fun.

Next year I look forward to more social events and meeting new forum people.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I have a friend coming over x

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

Sad here too! We'll get a takeaway, watch a film, then drive to the top of a big hill to watch the fireworks over Bristol.

Our last New Years Eve alone together

*Her*

By *attykitWoman  over a year ago

leeds

My plans have seemingly fallen through too. So I'm home alone with clean bed sheets. Going to see what's available on the love film front. Xx

I used to love going clubbing on NYE. Brilliant times. These days I set my alarm in case I fall asleep on the sofa before midnight. But I'm happy with that, being home.

One year I really fancy going and standing crushed with millions of people on the Thames and watch the fireworks.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I'm gonna put my boy to bed in his brand new bed and bedroom all done today while he was out with his daddy.

Then I'll prob fall asleep early as I had a shitty night last night. Tired!

If not I'll be loitering on here as usual xx

New Year's Eve all my life up until last year has contained lots of laughs, plenty of drink and plenty of surprises. Last year was quiet and I thought I wouldn't like it, but in the end. I thought it made a nice change. This year I am far too skint to be going out. No one is out anyway. So I am stuffing my face with chocolate a tad disappointed.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

It's funny how times change....how we change..life for me was about going out but I'm contented with stopping in...with lovely food and Rodger lol

We've just decided to stay in. crystal has been full of cold since Christmas and neither of us rate NYE as a decent night out. We're clubbing on Friday night and I'm just glad that it means I can go out for a run tomorrow in daylight and without a hangover

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"I am going to have a big bowl of mussels some nice bread and wine "

Don't you overdo it now!! Or is that just for starters?

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

had plenty of other offers for company but just me and hubby at home watching tv and getting pissed

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"We've just decided to stay in. crystal has been full of cold since Christmas and neither of us rate NYE as a decent night out. We're clubbing on Friday night and I'm just glad that it means I can go out for a run tomorrow in daylight and without a hangover"

I often used to be happy to stay in and have a few drinks, get a take away and watch a movie. Now I'm on my own...depressing!!!! X

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

We are staying in but not through choice, moreso let down the second NYE in a row. An impulse buy todaywas a Nintendo 64 with Goldeneye. Not the 'multiplayer' we had in mind but it will do

Just got back from taking the kids for a nice dinner and then to the pictures, dropped them off at there grandma's and not just us 2 sat on the sofa all night, we always see the new year in with rumpy pumpy

Im sad too as i have a takeaway italian ordered for 8 oclock and a bottle of red wine. Cant go out as im a carer for my mum and no one wanted to look after her so i drew the short straw again three years in a row

"We've just decided to stay in. crystal has been full of cold since Christmas and neither of us rate NYE as a decent night out. We're clubbing on Friday night and I'm just glad that it means I can go out for a run tomorrow in daylight and without a hangover

I often used to be happy to stay in and have a few drinks, get a take away and watch a movie. Now I'm on my own...depressing!!!! X"

I'll send 2wheels over for you to babysit, I mean, to keep you company

x

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

I will be working as usual, keeping control of events at work as others enjoy their NYE celebrations.

Spare a thought for those who work to allow everyone else to enjoy themselves!

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

I'm going to have a peat fire, like some pretty candles, make a good dinner, drink some Glayva, watch a movie, phone Australia and cuddle my kitties. It's not my idea of a perfect Hogmanay but it will do!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I don't drink and being holed up in a creaky old guesthouse atm ( a guesthouse with flock wallpaper I may add)

So my plan is to see the New Year in with a one eye on the clock and my other eye checking the spooky shadows that keep appearing from under the door to my room…

"

I'm sorry Soxy but...

Will be having dinner cooked for me then see in the new year cuddled on the sofa with a mug of coffee before setting off our own fireworks.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I don't drink and being holed up in a creaky old guesthouse atm ( a guesthouse with flock wallpaper I may add)

"

Oh no! Don't get bumped off, Soxy. The forum wouldn't be the same without you!!!

By *empting Devil. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

That's the take out ordered, the fizz is in the fridge and Kind Hearts and Coronets is on at 8.

A good evening ahead.

By *taffsfella1Man  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

I'm watching the "Curious and Unusual Deaths" marathon on CI

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I used to love NYE as a younger singleton as it was party and snog the face off some gorgeous randomer at midnight. Tonight I'm happy to be two streets away with good friends and all the kids

"That's the take out ordered, the fizz is in the fridge and Kind Hearts and Coronets is on at 8.

A good evening ahead. "

you enjoy your evening I've still a full tin of roses to open

"I used to love NYE as a younger singleton as it was party and snog the face off some gorgeous randomer at midnight. Tonight I'm happy to be two streets away with good friends and all the kids "

Lucky randoms

» Add a new message to this topic