FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Great name for a website!!!!!!

Great name for a website!!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-and-K OP   Couple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

www.I-fill-the-forums-full-of-nonsense-everyday-just-so-that-people-do-not-forget-about-me-because-i-am-very-important-and-love-myself-and-do-not-understand-why-others-do-not-think-i-am-wonderful-too.co.uk

Now I wonder how many on here this could apply to?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Very controversial for first thing in the morning

I love irony I do

"www.I-fill-the-forums-full-of-nonsense-everyday-just-so-that-people-do-not-forget-about-me-because-i-am-very-important-and-love-myself-and-do-not-understand-why-others-do-not-think-i-am-wonderful-too.co.uk

Now I wonder how many on here this could apply to? "

I think you'd be the founder member after that post.

Lol...now who could you possibly mean?!!

By *-and-K OP   Couple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

"www.I-fill-the-forums-full-of-nonsense-everyday-just-so-that-people-do-not-forget-about-me-because-i-am-very-important-and-love-myself-and-do-not-understand-why-others-do-not-think-i-am-wonderful-too.co.uk

Now I wonder how many on here this could apply to?

I think you'd be the founder member after that post. "

Nope don't think so. Take a look at how many topics we start on any given day, then take a look at some of the other names!!!!!

Forum Mod

Its a good job people do post and start threads off or else there would be no forums

I say to those that post and start threads................carry on,it does'nt mean you're full of self importance or that you think you're special

You cheer me up more than the whingers that assume just because you start a thread you must be some sort of attention seeker,

Why do people analsye others intentions so much

Its a forum where people can communicate and sometimes have a really good laugh,sometimes have a really good whinge,make friends,make stupid posts,make serious posts...............thats all,Its nothing more than that

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Its a good job people do post and start threads off or else there would be no forums

I say to those that post and start threads................carry on,it does'nt mean you're full of self importance or that you think you're special

You cheer me up more than the whingers that assume just because you start a thread you must be some sort of attention seeker,

Its a forum where people can communicate and sometimes have a really good laugh,sometimes have a really good whinge,make friends,make stupid posts,make serious posts...............thats all,Its nothing more than that "

* nods *

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

What on earth would i do all day if noone was to post on the forums???????????

"Its a good job people do post and start threads off or else there would be no forums

Its a forum where people can communicate and sometimes have a really good laugh,sometimes have a really good whinge,make friends,make stupid posts,make serious posts...............thats all,Its nothing more than that "

Here here

I agree too, and hope many more threads full of nonsense are started. I don't start many myself, I just like to pad other peoples nonsense out with my own useless drivel... so if they didn't start them it would be very dull for me

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

can i ask whats wrong with loving oneself?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Now I wonder how many on here this could apply to? can i ask whats wrong with loving oneself? "

Nowt at all!!! I love all the daft posts and don't really think that people do it just to get noticed or get people to love them! There are equally serious posts with healthy debate so there's somehting for every one. Z

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Lol...now who could you possibly mean?!! "

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

its a bit long.

Bolton

Now I wonder how many on here this could apply to? its a bit long. "

I think it's a bit peevish! Z

glasgow

Now I wonder how many on here this could apply to? its a bit long.

I think it's a bit peevish! Z"

to many vowels

Bolton

I think it's a bit peevish! Zto many vowels "

Not enough vowels! Z

I think it's a bit peevish! Zto many vowels

Not enough vowels! Z"

Can I have a consonant please carol?....

Bolton

Not enough vowels! Z

Can I have a consonant please carol?.... "

Run out of them -do you want a banana instead? Z

Not enough vowels! Z

Run out of them -do you want a banana instead? Z"

oh....alright then...you got any ice cream to go with it????

Bolton

Not enough vowels! Z

oh....alright then...you got any ice cream to go with it???? "

No sorry!

We need to stop filling the forums with irrelevant look at me and love me posts now! Z

Not enough vowels! Z

oh....alright then...you got any ice cream to go with it????

No sorry!

We need to stop filling the forums with irrelevant look at me and love me posts now! Z"

maybe your right....off to my personal webpage now......ohlookatmeaintijustfabulous.co.uk

Since I joined this site four months ago I've posted two threads. If all forumites were like me these forums would die a slow death, so yes, for them to work we do need people to start threads.

As I don't start threads on a regular basis it's nice that others do, and I'm happy to contribute to those that interest me, sometimes serious, sometimes silly...all types.

However, the very nature of the forums means we can all comment on how we as individuals see things - no matter how ironic. Therefore adding my own ironic comment I'm with the OP on this one - yes we can all start threads but in my opinion sometimes I wonder how certain posters are not cautioned at least for what I think is spamming. Looking down the list of threads and seeing the same name(s)knowing it's going to be something along the lines of "I woke up this morning...oh I'm glad I'm still alive" type thread does get your goat a little bit and it can appear - it did to the OP and to me at least - that some people appear to need a whole lot of attention.

Just my opinion: nothing but love for y'all.

Thing is.

People may now choose NOT to post even its lighthearted and a bit of fun.

Just in case they feel Its not serious enough etc.

I along with others have often posted daft things to try and jolly things up a little.

I see no harm in it.

And as someone said, you dont need to read said post if it irritates.

A lot of posts /threads irritate me but i just pass them by and seek out the ones i like.

Am one for posting my inane rambling shite here.

Now and again something will peek my interest in the news and I'll throw a more serious thread into the mix to get people's opinions or let a debate roll on.

And If someone posts a serious thread and I feel like sharing an opinion, then I'll join in.

Sometimes it's only way I can let off steam....so if you might think I'm a spammer...or think that I'm one of the attention seekers you refer to...then hey ho....it's your opinion, and is no skin off my nose...but forums are just that.....forums...and I'll keep on posting as I have always done.....no one has to read it

Torquay

"Am one for posting my inane rambling shite here.

Now and again something will peek my interest in the news and I'll throw a more serious thread into the mix to get people's opinions or let a debate roll on.

And If someone posts a serious thread and I feel like sharing an opinion, then I'll join in.

Sometimes it's only way I can let off steam....so if you might think I'm a spammer...or think that I'm one of the attention seekers you refer to...then hey ho....it's your opinion, and is no skin off my nose...but forums are just that.....forums...and I'll keep on posting as I have always done.....no one has to read it "

Feck off yer attention seeking spammer

Sometimes it's only way I can let off steam....so if you might think I'm a spammer...or think that I'm one of the attention seekers you refer to...then hey ho....it's your opinion, and is no skin off my nose...but forums are just that.....forums...and I'll keep on posting as I have always done.....no one has to read it

Feck off yer attention seeking spammer "

grrrrrrr.....up ya....ya chocoholic

Torquay

grrrrrrr.....up ya....ya chocoholic "

Get it right....it's cockaholic

grrrrrrr.....up ya....ya chocoholic

Get it right....it's cockaholic"

lol....did i say chocoholic.....damn....where are my specs.....

Sometimes it's only way I can let off steam...."

I rest my case...

Sometimes it's only way I can let off steam....

I rest my case... "

then just don't read it

Sometimes it's only way I can let off steam....

I rest my case...

then just don't read it "

I don't!!

glasgow

its not really catchy

Forum Mod

"its not really catchy"

5 times iv forgot what it was and had to scroll back up

christ i wish all i had to worry about was who i think was needin attention or who posts the most or whos attention seekin!!

the forums to me are somewhere for a laugh a debate catch up with net pals whether it be a pile of shite or current affairs no pun intended! xx

» Add a new message to this topic