FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Discretion.. Saying and being!

Discretion.. Saying and being!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there...

We like to think ourselves quite discreet about what we do and with whom.. we realise thats not everyones way but wondered at your thoughts on should you be or does it matter...

Just this week alone we have found couples who have met each other have actually rang us to say they met the other if that makes sense.. and the reason they 'know' is because we were chatted about lol..

Are we weird in not wanting nor needing to know?? Were not miffed.. just puzzled lol...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Call it excitement + commonality.. both sets of couples had you in common and are still somewhat excited by swinging it appears. It's normal to want to talk about something that you find exhilirating with the one person that you CAN talk about it with, at least it was you they spoke to and not someone else. I wouldn't want all and sundry chatting about the size of my cock or what I can/cannot do with it either.

Forum Mod

I hate all that sort of stuff...what we do stays with us and the people we do it with, I would be really really upset if certain details were discussed and would think twice about playing with people with big gobs again

Really not miffed by it.. more puzzled, maybe cause we don't as a rule... Though thinking back probably have done.. Like wishy says.. commonality and excitement..

I think for us it stems more from we just don't need to know sort of thing..

I suppose lots of people talk about the other people we have met during the ice breaking session before playing, or in that nice relaxed phase afterwards. Golden rule for me is always use the names that people use on their profiles, and never be too specific about locations. I would never pass on conact details without consent.

I actually write an on line blog and I update it after every meet and I include pics too, it is quite a read I have to say.

"I actually write an on line blog and I update it after every meet and I include pics too, it is quite a read I have to say."

is that part ov the grumpy old men monologues? xx

"I actually write an on line blog and I update it after every meet and I include pics too, it is quite a read I have to say.

is that part ov the grumpy old men monologues? xx"

You may say that, I could not possibly comment....your entry number 9 by the way..entitled...'Oh Sorry Mr Taxi Driver"

"I actually write an on line blog and I update it after every meet and I include pics too, it is quite a read I have to say.

is that part ov the grumpy old men monologues? xx

You may say that, I could not possibly comment....your entry number 9 by the way..entitled...'Oh Sorry Mr Taxi Driver""

ROFL, u git!!! xxx

Smiles and winks LOL

"Smiles and winks LOL"
winks n purrrrrrrrrs xxxxxx

Is Jackanory still going then... ff's when they said the old ones are best lol..

Opps.. that was about Bigfellas online blog lol...

» Add a new message to this topic