FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Our nieghbour

Our nieghbour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ausage and sizzle OP   Couple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

...regulary (at least once a month, if not more) has lots and lots of cars parked on their drive and in the main road. They also have an outdoor hot tub. We are convinced they are swingers and dying to ask them, but how?????????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Hey.. couldn't help notice your hot tub and visitors... you never told us you were in the business of hosting Hot Tub Demo Parties, is that anew market like Ann Summers but just with less risque products?"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"...regulary (at least once a month, if not more) has lots and lots of cars parked on their drive and in the main road. They also have an outdoor hot tub. We are convinced they are swingers and dying to ask them, but how????????? "

creep round the back and spy on them!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Binoculars?

just ask them

Barnstaple

"Binoculars? "

Not that tried to look, but can't quite see that area

Forum Mod

I would spy first and then if they're having hot sexy swinging parties then ask for an invite

Could be that they're having bible readings though

Barnstaple

"just ask them "

That really would get tongues wagging in our close - not sure our children would appreciate that level of openess, lol.

Barnstaple

"I would spy first and then if they're having hot sexy swinging parties then ask for an invite

Could be that they're having bible readings though "

Bible reading, not sure they look the type, but just got a feeling they're swingers, ...and the hottub, surely enough said????

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I would spy first and then if they're having hot sexy swinging parties then ask for an invite

Bible reading, not sure they look the type, but just got a feeling they're swingers, ...and the hottub, surely enough said????"

I think it's safe to say that not everyone that purchases a hot tub is a swinger...

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Bible reading, not sure they look the type, but just got a feeling they're swingers, ...and the hottub, surely enough said????"

Swingers can always sense other swingers when in proximity ,ie, "the Force is strong in this one!"

Barnstaple

Bible reading, not sure they look the type, but just got a feeling they're swingers, ...and the hottub, surely enough said????

Swingers can always sense other swingers when in proximity ,ie, "the Force is strong in this one!""

pmsl - exactly O B One!!!!!

I think it's safe to say that not everyone that purchases a hot tub is a swinger..."

feck i hope not my mum and dad have a delux 8 seater one lol

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Along the lines of...Couldn't help notice you seem to have parties once a month, any chance of an invite if they are of the sexy variety.

By *oobCouple  over a year ago

Netherlands

While the weather is still a little chilly, turn up on their doorstep while a "party" is maybe on, and ask if you can come in for a bit, because you've locked yourself out and your man/woman won't be home for an hour and a half.

Wear suspenders, high heels and a corset.

Next time your out doing the gardening, wear an I LUV SWINGING t-shirt

invite them round, get them d*unk, then watch the music channels, and let it slip who you would sleep with and who you would, add in 3 sums etc etc lol

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

When G was with his ex and living in the NE, his next door neighbours were swingers. From our bedroom we could see into their lounge; they often didn't pull the curtains and late in the evenings about once a month we could see nude people or people in their undies walking around and sitting; nothing more sexy, that must have gone on upstairs. We were never invited; G's ex would have had a fit as she was very vanilla. We thought they were trying to shock us or show off. Funnily enough they left after a few years and were replaced by an evangelist who used to hold religious meetings. He did invite us - but we said no thanks. We often thought of telling him about the 'sinful' use his house had before!

» Add a new message to this topic