By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"But you are too old, live with it"

Dude I'm to young all time only 26

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But you will get old !!! Enjoy what you do have

Maybe slightly off subject or not but when people have an age range of say 40 and you read profiles properly as recommended and you notice the person of interest has met several people outside of that range, say 50. Would you think it reasonable to contact them as obviously its not too much of an issue for them?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Maybe slightly off subject or not but when people have an age range of say 40 and you read profiles properly as recommended and you notice the person of interest has met several people outside of that range, say 50. Would you think it reasonable to contact them as obviously its not too much of an issue for them?"

Go for it unless your blocked

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Perfect except for the fact you don't meet all their stated preferences?

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I consider age as a boundary, we all have them they have theirs I have mine, if you don t respect that one what else might you not respect,

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Maybe slightly off subject or not but when people have an age range of say 40 and you read profiles properly as recommended and you notice the person of interest has met several people outside of that range, say 50. Would you think it reasonable to contact them as obviously its not too much of an issue for them?"

I wouldn't contact them.

The older people msy be people they contacted, or met in a club, or that they met before changing their age range.

Their age range means "we don't want messages from people outside this range, please".

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I respect peoples age ranges and don't contact them if I'm outside their age range. I would reply to a message from them though!

"Damn I'd be so right for what there looking for "

Their loss.

By *rs and Mr PandoraCouple  over a year ago

LUTTERWORTH

"Maybe slightly off subject or not but when people have an age range of say 40 and you read profiles properly as recommended and you notice the person of interest has met several people outside of that range, say 50. Would you think it reasonable to contact them as obviously its not too much of an issue for them?

I wouldn't contact them.

The older people msy be people they contacted, or met in a club, or that they met before changing their age range.

Their age range means "we don't want messages from people outside this range, please"."

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Maybe slightly off subject or not but when people have an age range of say 40 and you read profiles properly as recommended and you notice the person of interest has met several people outside of that range, say 50. Would you think it reasonable to contact them as obviously its not too much of an issue for them?

I wouldn't contact them.

Their age range means "we don't want messages from people outside this range, please"."

These are probably people they've met at clubs or parties. Or they will consider older but only the one's they choose.

So possibly wink but if they don't respond leave it there.

If they have any preferences, respect them. they may have veris from others they have met at socials. Or changed their preferences since. Either way that is their choice

I have currently removed my filters to allow people to message me about the party. Bloody hell the heaven opened with message from people I don't want messaging me. Roll on when I can add my filters back

I change my age ranges now and then. Makes it easier because I get less messages obviously. Sometimes I don't bother blocking any ages

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Just change your age on your profile.

Problem solved!

Tis life my friend, tis life and the story of my life hahaha

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

i would personally move on and find someone who is looking for guys of your age

Saying you would be perfect for someone when you are out of their age range is as daft as saying you'd be perfect for someone who's preference is for BBC if only you were black...

Focus on people who's preferences include rather than exclude you makes fab far more rewarding.

Yeah I think its reasonable to make contact anyway. If it is a strict requirement, they will have blocked peole outside of age range from contacting them. Best to take people as individual. Someone outside your age range may be much better suited to you then someone within it so it is just a guide I think.

"Damn I'd be so right for what there looking for "

obvioulsy not if you are too old.

#deluded

» Add a new message to this topic