FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > whoops!

whoops!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had taken a picture of my cock and sent it to my wife in work. I started to panic because for a second I thought I sent it to my boss by mistake. Thank god I hadn't! It got me wondering so....

Has anyone else sent a naked photo to the wrong person? What happened next and how did you worm your way out of it?

Drs xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought I had once, I was convinced I had sent a pic of my cum covered tits to everyone at work when I meant to send them a pic of my hideous rash on my face so they could all laugh at me. Was so horrified I daren't even look in the sent folder to confirm it.

I just waited until I got a reply saying my face looked shocking and then I could breathe ok.

Was totally mortified but about 10 minutes.

A male friend of mine who addresses me as "my cunt" (we have a dom/sub thing going) sent a message meant for me to one of his colleague at work.

So it started "Dear Cunt" and went downhill from there, still don't think they're speaking.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I thought I had once, I was convinced I had sent a pic of my cum covered tits to everyone at work when I meant to send them a pic of my hideous rash on my face so they could all laugh at me. Was so horrified I daren't even look in the sent folder to confirm it.

I just waited until I got a reply saying my face looked shocking and then I could breathe ok.

Was totally mortified but about 10 minutes.

A male friend of mine who addresses me as "my cunt" (we have a dom/sub thing going) sent a message meant for me to one of his colleague at work.

So it started "Dear Cunt" and went downhill from there, still don't think they're speaking."

Lol I'd be too scared to look too! As for the dear cunt, what a way to piss someone off! Lol

» Add a new message to this topic