FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > False nails

False nails

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ebzStar OP   Woman  over a year ago

Notting

Look amazing.

But how the hell do women type with them???

I got two nailss that not broken yet and are growing well, and keep hitting extra keys and adding lotsof exrta letter to words.

HOW!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

My nails are always long and manicured. Typeing is no problem.

The biggest problem is when one breaks, you then feel like you have lost a finger lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My nails are always long and manicured. Typeing is no problem.

The biggest problem is when one breaks, you then feel like you have lost a finger lol"

Mine are always long as I have a coating put on them to protect them called calgel.

Can't function withour long nails and hate to see short bitten nails especially on women!

I don't have false ones, however, I did have mine longer and painted all the time at one stage.

Typing with long nails is not an issue, as one soon learns to touch type in no time.

I hate chipped nail varnish as I believe it looks tacky.

Hence I seldom have my nails painted nowadays except for special occassions.

"My nails are always long and manicured. Typeing is no problem.

The biggest problem is when one breaks, you then feel like you have lost a finger lol

Mine are always long as I have a coating put on them to protect them called calgel.

Can't function withour long nails and hate to see short bitten nails especially on women!"

Same here as you can see in my avatar! Typing, housework not a problem!

I used to bite my nails and wore false nails pretty much all the time.

You get used to them same as you would when you grow your nails.

But then my false nails were never any longer than I now keep my natural nails, never hugely long more just tidy and medium length.

I do agree with the person who said when you lose a nail (with me its cos I break one) you do feel like you suddenly lost a finger. My left thumb nail is the one I use for texting and when I break that nail I cant text

Whats worse for me is when I catch a nail where the nail is still pink and it breaks there its blooming painful and then I have to glue (elagant touch false nail glue) it back together til the nail grows enough to not hurt when I either cut or file the nail down.

As for nail varnish I have a big box full of nail colours, but rarely wear nail varnish cos I tend to chip it very quickly no matter which brand I buy it never stays how the manufacturers say it will, and always looks horrible within a few days. If I am going out I will do my nails the day before and paint them the day of the function, usually with the hope it will last longer than 4 hours!!

Shona

x x x

Incomplete set of false nails on a woman is not a good look IMHO.

"Incomplete set of false nails on a woman is not a good look IMHO. "

Does that mean I have to put a false nail on Pearl??

I broke my thumb nail a few days ago so it is shorter than the rest even tho I filed the rest down

Shona

x x x

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I only have a tip put on if I break one (to balance them out) my talons are all my own

"Incomplete set of false nails on a woman is not a good look IMHO.

Does that mean I have to put a false nail on Pearl??

I broke my thumb nail a few days ago so it is shorter than the rest even tho I filed the rest down

Shona

x x x "

Each to their own!

In the past when my nails were longer, if I broke one, I would cut the rest so that they were the same length.

Just my personal reference, that's all!

"Look amazing.

But how the hell do women type with them???

I got two nailss that not broken yet and are growing well, and keep hitting extra keys and adding lotsof exrta letter to words.

HOW!!!!!"

Most women with long nails have invested in voice recognition software as it saves typos and it stops them breaking their nails.

You have to teach the software to understand your voice but it only works for three weeks out of four. The other week it simply comes up with the message, "You are clearly hormonal and suffering from mental instability and prone to saying one thing and meaning another so on that basis I refuse to type anything you say for a period of 7 days."

It then tells you to take some Prozac and go for a lie down. Then it switches your pc off.

Ohh I always hack my longer nails down when I snap a nail. I cant have for example my thumb nail really short and the rest long. To me the rest long makes the broken nail look worse - but I dont think the same about other peoples nails. Dont know why but I only pass judgment about my own nails, as long as the other persons nails arent rough and sharp

I have a real life mate who tells me Im mad for spending time painting, filing, and buffing my nails, when I could just slap false nails over my own and get the same result, but I often do my nails when Im watching the news in the evening, so I dont even notice Im doing it now. And the money I spent over the years on false nails is wayyyyyyyy more that I have spent on nail files, buffers, polish, and creams as she does.

Ohh and I never have to worry about losing a nail when least expected

Shona

x x x

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I know a guy who was having a bit of fun with a lady who was quite adventurous.

She played with his bum hole, and then asked if she could finger him.....

she never mentioned having false nails until she lost one, I'll let you guess where!!!

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

My nails are real and longish

I type just fine

Imho, real nails look so much more attractive, I think natural usually does!

And as for chipping nail polish, good quality polish plus protective, colourless top coat should do the trick!

» Add a new message to this topic