FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > bi singles

bi singles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ortheastcoupleuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

going off the "would you let a man blow you" post.

what makes me wonder you see bic guys who will play with a bi cpl but not single bi men so do the majority so suck the man to get to the wife ? just a thought as we have met bi fem s who really were just lie there and take but not give but if a bit of cock is offered they straight in , any thoughts of bi cpls or cpls with bi men have yo met bi men who seem to want to suck your hubby off just to get to the wife,thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

some of us are not into 1 on 1s hetro or gay.

others of us only look for single girls so we can make up a buckbuddie partnership to find others to play with.

By *ortheastcoupleuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

be good to here cpls side like

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can only assume that playing with a guy as well as a woman adds another element, where as meeting a guy particularly to play with him is not quite the same.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

there is a saying safety in numbers

a lot of bi men I talk to wont meet men alone as they feel safer with a lady present

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"going off the "would you let a man blow you" post.

what makes me wonder you see bic guys who will play with a bi cpl but not single bi men so do the majority so suck the man to get to the wife ? just a thought as we have met bi fem s who really were just lie there and take but not give but if a bit of cock is offered they straight in , any thoughts of bi cpls or cpls with bi men have yo met bi men who seem to want to suck your hubby off just to get to the wife,thoughts?"

What about the bi-guys who won't play with women on their own? .... yeah I know that's a different con... whoops I mean story.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

We're unique in that I'm bi my OH is Gay, therefore we only play with M/F cpls where the male is Bi, this allows full interaction between all parties, i.e. I can play with the female, my OH can play with the male, on occasions, some female partners have found 3 guys playing together a turn on!!

» Add a new message to this topic