FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > wishy!!!!!!!!!!!!

wishy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

did you open the coffin lid and let william haugue out i just seen him or more like bloody heard him on the news!! cc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He's always been around hon, he's the Shadow Foreign Secretary, he'll be 2nd-in-command on May 7th.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"did you open the coffin lid and let william haugue out i just seen him or more like bloody heard him on the news!! cc"

theyre bringing out all the losers now.

"He's always been around hon, he's the Shadow Foreign Secretary, he'll be 2nd-in-command on May 7th. "

and there people, is a 2nd reason not to vote tory!!!

i hadnt seen him on the news for a while do they keep him in a cupboard with maggies old handbags lol!!! xx

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

They keep him IN Maggies old handbag

He is a famous old Thatcherite

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"He's always been around hon, he's the Shadow Foreign Secretary, he'll be 2nd-in-command on May 7th. "

2nd in command,of a party that came second.jesus things just keep getting worse for poor willie.

"They keep him IN Maggies old handbag

He is a famous old Thatcherite"

well its time they took those bags to the carboot sale with him in it annoyin wee tit lol xx

"He's always been around hon, he's the Shadow Foreign Secretary, he'll be 2nd-in-command on May 7th.

2nd in command,of a party that came second.jesus things just keep getting worse for poor willie. "

wasn't he a failed Tory leader

"They keep him IN Maggies old handbag

He is a famous old Thatcherite

well its time they took those bags to the carboot sale with him in it annoyin wee tit lol xx"

hey

he married a welsh lady called Ffion

so hes not all bad hen

He's recognised across the political spectrum as a very well spoken, highly erudite politican and a highly skilled debater, often besting Blair at Prime Ministers Question Time. Some say he assumed the Tory leadership too soon (he was 27 when he was first elected in the by-election of Richmond, N Yorks. and 36 when he won the leadership contest in 1997 and held that position until 2001).

He left the front benches after the defeat in 2005 to Blair's Labour and wrote several books including the autobiographies of William Pitt the Younger and William Wilberforce. He returned to the front benches after David Cameron won the Conservative leadership in 2005.

If you ever get the chance to watch him on TV in some of the non-political projects he's been involved in you'll see that he's not a bad bloke really, very intelligent and often quite comical.

Resignation

On the morning of Labour's second consecutive landslide victory in the 2001 general election, Hague stated:"we have not been able to persuade a majority, or anything approaching a majority, that we are yet the alternative government that they need."[16] In the 2001 election the Conservative Party had gained only one seat from their disastrous 1997 election. Following the defeat, Hague resigned as leader, thus becoming the first full Conservative Party leader not to have become Prime Minister since the Second World War.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I can get the intelligent bit....but comical?

His biggest problem, and one that will stick with him throughout his political career, is his uncomfortable connection and obsession with Thatcher.

He is being kept very much in the background by the Tories in the lead up to the election as the average British working class man and woman view him as a typical upper class twit.

Shame really as he is undoubtably intelligent and knowledgeable, he just can't be let loose on the public.

"I can get the intelligent bit....but comical?

"

I don't recall the programme I saw him on but it was far removed from any political bias and he did make me chuckle.

I don't want to have the guy's babies or suck his dick for him, I'm just saying it like it is - he IS respected across the House and is a very good orator.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I caught a little bit of his appearance on the BBC2 Daily Politics show last thursday lunchtime with Andrew Neil.

He comes across as he always does and that is as a talented orator, and spoke with great knowledge of the political spectrum, I personally think he would be better used in a Conservative government in a position that doesn't have him interacting too closely with the great British public.

» Add a new message to this topic