FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Just just about the bloody limit now!

Just just about the bloody limit now!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OK I know there are 100s of threads regarding so called single "straight" guy looking for cock fun, but I'm putting a block on single guys contact me now, I'm fed up getting abuse from them when I can't just leave my desk at work and come as suck them off who do the fooking think they are!!!!!!!!!

rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

how dare you be to busy

We must be a pair of ugly cunts cos we never get mails like that!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Fookin hell!! What kinda guy are you that won't just drop everything and go pleasure these guys??? You do realise that you have to, it's the law!

i pop in to look in the forums and check mail, like most here I dont meet at the drop of a hat and it seems most guys arent happy with that and call me a time waster

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"We must be a pair of ugly cunts cos we never get mails like that! "

You would do if we weren't too fookin old! lol xx

"We must be a pair of ugly cunts cos we never get mails like that!

You would do if we weren't too fookin old! lol xx "

Aw shucks, I'm blushing now. lol

I get the same hun thats why i am taking a break for a bit this fits around my life not the other way round

"I get the same hun thats why i am taking a break for a bit this fits around my life not the other way round"

I'm the same, plus I like to get to know some one first before meeting them, maybe i'm not as desperate as them to meet

Get them to come to yours and shove it through your letter box and give them a blowie on your coffee break

I found that even blocking single guys that I still get messages from TV's and CD's. As it's the only mail I get these days it can be very upsetting when you see the message icon pop up only to find its from a guy.

"I found that even blocking single guys that I still get messages from TV's and CD's. As it's the only mail I get these days it can be very upsetting when you see the message icon pop up only to find its from a guy."

Sorry have to smile about guys moaning about guys sending messages.

"OK I know there are 100s of threads regarding so called single "straight" guy looking for cock fun, but I'm putting a block on single guys contact me now, I'm fed up getting abuse from them when I can't just leave my desk at work and come as suck them off who do the fooking think they are!!!!!!!!!

rant over "

Welcome to the world of the single female too......same thing here even though I say nothing on my profile now except I'm not meeting.

"I found that even blocking single guys that I still get messages from TV's and CD's. As it's the only mail I get these days it can be very upsetting when you see the message icon pop up only to find its from a guy.

Sorry have to smile about guys moaning about guys sending messages. "

i know, we're all winging little sods

i get them alot too, usually either a crude can i convert you type message which obviously no!?

or

its friend request with a message saying hi love to meet up, to which i reply why? im straight why would i wana go on a date with you? to which the common reply has been something like, "i just thought as you lived close you may want to try being bi"?????????????? what!?????????

i dont pester gay/bi/single fems/cpls who state they dont want single straight guys, i respect what they are and are not looking for? so i to have blocked them...

still quite unhappy that when i check the looked at me bit its 70% guys lol

ahhh well

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

[Removed by poster at 27/04/10 11:08:08]

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I feel for you I really do

but banning a whole group is a bit excluding to say they least, but you know best

I dont meet cpls and often feel I would like to block the lot of them as I still get daft messages from them

But I chat to a lot of cpls just as friends so it would be foolish for me to do so

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

bloddy time waster you are just go suck off a few fella's the bills dont need paid

"

i dont pester gay/bi/single fems/cpls who state they dont want single straight guys, i respect what they are and are not looking for? so i to have blocked them... "

I admit that perplexes me. I've started receiving messages from couples!! I'm not meeting, but I'm straight, don't play with married/attached men and not meeting! Why people bother me, then get stroppy when I point out the errors of their ways is beyond me!!!

"I found that even blocking single guys that I still get messages from TV's and CD's. As it's the only mail I get these days it can be very upsetting when you see the message icon pop up only to find its from a guy.

Sorry have to smile about guys moaning about guys sending messages.

i know, we're all winging little sods"

Well its made me smile today i can say that

By *andsomgeorgeMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Not just me then, thankfully no rude replies yet. I've had loads of emails, I reply to them politely and so far they've not responded so I'm grateful for that judging by the thread. Cov guy I agree with you - you get your hopes up and it's never a couple or woman...

» Add a new message to this topic