Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

swinging........do your kids know??

do you tell them??.....if not why

debate......mine , no no no

but others are open about it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Our kids don't know - they are all in there 20's but haven't told them as we don't think there is any need to. They all have their own lives too.

Mines 25... nope!

Why.. No reason to.. if she asked though wouldn't lie..

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

my daughter doesnt know its wrapped up in the term swinging but knows i am very active,i do not push it into her face but do not hide it either .

She is a biologist and constanly lectures me on sexual health maaters,like i am a teenage kid .

pd

simple no.....my daughter is a teenager and is enough ov a worry as it is when it comes to sexual matters and boys etc......i really wudnt want her knowing at this moment in time, but maybe wen shes got past the kevin n perry stage i may feel she has the maturity to understand xx

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

our daughter dosn't know, as she is 11, but she is already eying up wiggles outfits and shoes/boots, but because they are now almost same hight and size lol..

Suppose it would depend on there ages, don’t suppose many parents discuss there sex life’s with their children, so cannot see swingers being any different to be honest.

"Suppose it would depend on there ages, don’t suppose many parents discuss there sex life’s with their children, so cannot see swingers being any different to be honest."

so at what age would you lie to them if they asked about it

"Suppose it would depend on there ages, don’t suppose many parents discuss there sex life’s with their children, so cannot see swingers being any different to be honest.

so at what age would you lie to them if they asked about it"

Where did the lie come from?

"Suppose it would depend on there ages, don’t suppose many parents discuss there sex life’s with their children, so cannot see swingers being any different to be honest.

so at what age would you lie to them if they asked about it

Where did the lie come from?"

you didn't , i was asking you a direct question

you asked id people told their children they swing, not if your children asked what would you say.

anyway to answer your question, when they're adults and old enough to understand, and our reason for this would be that it wouldn't be in any young childs best interests to know their parents are swingers.

"you asked id people told their children they swing, not if your children asked what would you say.

anyway to answer your question, when they're adults and old enough to understand, and our reason for this would be that it wouldn't be in any young childs best interests to know their parents are swingers."

no probs...thanks

Nope kids dont need to know but if they ask then its a different matter.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Nope kids dont need to know but if they ask then its a different matter. "

My kids know (but they are older) cus the nosey sods can't leave my computer alone when they visit.

They think it's funny.......always harping on about keys in bowls!

By *DSRMan  over a year ago

leicester

Sorry but I strongly feel that telling your kids about this type of activity is bad, very bad indeed... I think the world is a sexual mess these days; Single teenage mothers who haven't developed their minds eye enough to understand why their parents used such harshly (Seeming at the time) rules for them, and the only result to this is new children who do not learn the simple moral values that society requires to flourish (That said some of these single mothers are amazing, strong, and deserve allot of respect).

I feel that telling your kids before they are mentally mature enough to understand and think critically beyond social influence is bad for them, bad for you... & bad for the country as a whole. I also think the kids that get involved to young will exert energy into other kids (Their friends) Creating a loop of irresponsible kids.

Jut my opinion xx But I do think there are exceptions to every rule ever created so therefore it is possible to ell a child and develope the idea responcibly

Peace xx

funny one really as it was the mother in law that asked us if we were swinging and we lied lol

leicester

Ps... I do think it is a good thing to talk openly to your child about sexual matters, however swinging is (like it or not) slightly extreme in terms of basic requirments... & kids do not need to know about that side of sex.

That's all lol

xx

Just told my two week old son but he just looked at me with those little puppy eyes and said, "Goo goo goo goo?" - which I took to mean "Where's me feckin dinner!"

I'll try again in say, 20 years?

leicester

"Just told my two week old son but he just looked at me with those little puppy eyes and said, "Goo goo goo goo?" - which I took to mean "Where's me feckin dinner!"

I'll try again in say, 20 years?"

PMSL... nothing more to say than :D funny begger that sounded well cute xx

Awwww

Forum Mod

I don't think that going through puberty and discovering your own sexuality is a good time to be told that your parents are swingers lol

Who wants to know what their parents get up to in their sex lives?

Just because swinging works for us it may not for them so we won't be telling them anytime soon.... now if as adults they asked us we would'nt lie....if they asked us tomorrow what a swinger was we would'nt lie but we would'nt tell them we are

We have to have secrets, its the nature of us all.

Why the hell my son would want to know his mother does what she does is debatable.

Its my secret not his . and no. i dont think should be involved .

They have their life to go off and explore and make their own mistakes etc.

Why burden them with something they have little control over ?

My sexlife is just that...mine ....not his

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

as my daughter lives in the same street she knows that if bedroom curtains are closed dad is entertaining and not to call in

Think Im the exception to the rule then.

I don't think swingers credit their kid's with much intelligence or intuition.

The chances are while you've been out they've been all over the house and found those kinky outfit's you'd even forgotten you had.

For the most part, the swingers we've known who "came out" to their kid's were greeted with thing's like "We wondered when you were gonna tell us,do you think we're stupid?",or simply "Cool".

They also say they wished they'd told them ages ago,so that life would have been so much easier.

We don't think they keep shtum about it to save their kid's embarrassment, more likely to save their own red faces.

It's as if there has become a roll reversal where the child becomes the parent and the parent is frightened of being ridiculed or even told off.

In short, the tail wagging the dog,which seem's common place these day's.

XXXX

» Add a new message to this topic