FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > gordon brown

gordon brown

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i just want to know what the woman said, may be brown was right! But well done to him for saying sorry i dont think the other two would have.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"i just want to know what the woman said, may be brown was right! But well done to him for saying sorry i dont think the other two would have. "

Think you can find it all on line on a twitter link. Hope that helps.

thanks ill have a look x

"thanks ill have a look x"

Its all a matter of interpretation. I presume GB thought her comments were a bit un pc

think your right there. But you have to be careful in politics. We have no tory candidate in our area. Hes just been dropped cos spouted a load of anti guy stuff on his web site!

"think your right there. But you have to be careful in politics. We have no tory candidate in our area. Hes just been dropped cos spouted a load of anti guy stuff on his web site! "

I smile because we have 140 plus not re-standing after the fiddle the expenses scandal. I may just not bother voting this time.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"Hes just been dropped cos spouted a load of anti guy stuff on his web site! "

Nothing new for the Tories, surprised he wasn't promoted to Conservative party spokesperson

"Hes just been dropped cos spouted a load of anti guy stuff on his web site!

Nothing new for the Tories, surprised he wasn't promoted to Conservative party spokesperson "

I thought the tories liked kinki sex?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing new for the Tories, surprised he wasn't promoted to Conservative party spokesperson

I thought the tories liked kinki sex?"

Duck a l'orange... I remember that one lol

I thought the tories liked kinki sex?

Duck a l'orange... I remember that one lol "

And the belt on the back of the bathroom door to go with the orange!

It was Tory MP Stephen Milligan who was found dead on his kitchen table with a satsuma in his mouth, wearing only a bin liner, trussed up like a boil-in-the-bag duck a l'orange.

Although I prefer this conflicting report about his death cos, well, it's fookin funnier!

~

Tory Party MP (Eastleigh) Stephen Milligan was found dead in his flat in February 1994. Milligan was discovered tied to a chair, naked except for stockings and suspenders, with a plastic bag over his head and an orange stuffed into his mouth. He was believed to have accidentally asphyxiated whilst pleasuring himself during some kind of grotesque solo bondage and self-strangulation sex act.

~

I'd have to be double jointed to knock one out trussed up like ffs

You can read it, but you have to hear the tone of voice it was delivered in, for a "life-long Labour supporter" as she's portrayed, she was very hostile, beligerent, yelling questions at him which he no time for as he had scheduled meetings. She was complaining about the amount of immigration from Eastern Europe; there is nothing ANY government of this country can do about that unless they get a yes in a referendum to withdraw from the EU. The EU has an open borders policy.

I don't think it would be right to withdraw from the EU, for a host of reasons I'm not going into here.

Brown was mortified, I'd have held my ground; he pointed out to her that Brits go to Europe - my mum lives in Spain and benefits freely from their Health Service, my stepmother is Belgian and benfits from ours. Life is never a one way street!

"Although I prefer this conflicting report about his death cos, well, it's fookin funnier!

~

Tory Party MP (Eastleigh) Stephen Milligan was found dead in his flat in February 1994. Milligan was discovered tied to a chair, naked except for stockings and suspenders, with a plastic bag over his head and an orange stuffed into his mouth. He was believed to have accidentally asphyxiated whilst pleasuring himself during some kind of grotesque solo bondage and self-strangulation sex act.

~

I'd have to be double jointed to knock one out trussed up like ffs "

You have to give it to them thats some serious wanking going on there!

Can my post be moved up about 6 please, nnothing to do with Milligan, oranges and ducks! xxx

I think most will work that out lol

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"She was complaining about the amount of immigration from Eastern Europe; there is nothing ANY government of this country can do about that unless they get a yes in a referendum to withdraw from the EU. The EU has an open borders policy.

"

So why didn't he just say that then? Because he's a slippery cunt, that's why, and would tell you black is white just to keep his nose in the trough. If he thinks the concerns of the British public are bollocks and there's nothing he can do about it, he's not in charge of our borders, fine, he should just say so, and admit to being more concerned about the price of fucking eyepatches or whatever lifts his skirt.

You and I both know that, rightly or wrongly, immigration DOES bother the average native Briton, even though most would never volunteer their view until someone else in their social circle starts moaning. How many times have you heard some ordinary person say "I'm not racist but....." and then proceed to tell you how they are sick of bloody *Insert nationality here* ? If you haven't heard that, next time someone ventures that there seems to be a lot of *insert nationality here* about, just nod and agree - trust me, when people think they are among friends with similar views, they will really let rip! I'm not talking about skinheads, I mean Mr and Mrs Average.

To say that someone is a bigot because of their obvious concerns just shows what an out-of-touch tosser he is, if he feels that she is soooooo out-of-order, he should simply say WHY and make his open-borders stance unequivocally public. The sooner he has a massive stroke, the better. Fuck him.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

As usual I dont desperately agree with everyone else

She could have called him allsorts not not been forced to apologise

If thats what he thought of her then he said what he thought

Like it or not, he said what he thought

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

The thing is that he should have pulled her up in public, there and then, and called her a bigot if that is what he believed.

Not simpered and wriggled to avoid saying anything that revealed his true position, and then when he got back into his car speak his mind.

The man has no balls, all he cares about is getting another term in office, rather than being honest and true. And they wonder why no-one trusts politicians!

I trust him

we are not bankrupt like iceland or greece

He stopped things getting far worse

we dont need someone who disagreed with GB holding the reigns now

Like him or not, he did a good job

and how many of us look at people and want to say something to their face that we never do

but in private we do

hes human

he did what humans do

and just cos hes prime minister hes no less human

so he made a gaff

Get over it

call me dave will shut schools, hospitals and more

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Also the northern ireland peace agreement was under this government as well. Im not into politics but no one can forget the last time conservatives where in. To be honest it would be interesting to see what kind of job nick clegg would do

Gordy the Gaffe labelled this woman a bigot for simply having concerns about the influx of immigrants to the UK. What that shows about Brown is that he really does believe in a open door policy to letting anyone into the UK, that the slightest resistance by anyone to his masterplan will see them labelled as racists and bigots. This so called New Labour has another more well known name that is taboo to even mention - it's called Old Communism.

disagree with brown and your a bigot !

How blind are you people a bankrupt country lead by morons , liers cheats an still you defend a wanker like brown

body bags still coming back from afganistan ! ffs ! get real FUCKING THINK!

"Also the northern ireland peace agreement was under this government as well. Im not into politics but no one can forget the last time conservatives where in. To be honest it would be interesting to see what kind of job nick clegg would do"

The credit for the Northern Ireland peace agreement should go more to the women of Northern Ireland than anyone else. The whole process was initiated when thousands of mothers, wives, daughters, sisters and girlfriends marched through Belfast proclaiming that they had had enough of losing their men to the troubles. No man, hardline activist or not, is going to go up against his own mother or wife and once the IRA realised that support for their cause with withering from the very core of their families - their women - they knew it was time to talk about peace. It was John Major who initiated the Downing Street Declaration in 1993, and Blair completed the process 5 years later when he signed the Belfast Agreement, also known as the Good Friday Agreement, or Stormont Agreement.

im the OP of this forum and reading all the comments its clear that we have some very passionate ppl on fab. Some of the comments have been far worse that anything Brown said! So shame on those ppl, thank god you are not in a party. Im really refering to the personal comments on Brown. And its Americas fault the world is in the financial mess its in not the government. thanks to Brown we have not went under. Oh and just to make it clear i dont vote labour!

we live on in eastliegh and our local council is winchester, eastliegh is famous for the orange thing, and winchester mp was found to be using rent boys, must be something in the water round here

"im the OP of this forum and reading all the comments its clear that we have some very passionate ppl on fab. Some of the comments have been far worse that anything Brown said! So shame on those ppl, thank god you are not in a party. Im really refering to the personal comments on Brown. And its Americas fault the world is in the financial mess its in not the government. thanks to Brown we have not went under. Oh and just to make it clear i dont vote labour! "

We can make such comments because we are not running for high office. Gordy the Gaffe has to be squeaky clean, more squeaky than Mickey Mouse, and he's proven time and again that he is a loose cannon at best, and a hypocrite at the worst. To castigate a 66y/o over immigration, a woman who has seen so many changes in the UK in her long years and the ever decreasing quality of life in the areas that immigrants have flooded into, shows 'New Labour' to be nothing short of communists who will shout down anyone who dares to express an ounce of passion for Britain and the values we hold dear to our hearts.

Another 5 years of Brown & Co terrifies me, and I dread to think how much further this great country of ours will deteriorate under such an oppressive regime.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"... Another 5 years of Brown & Co terrifies me, and I dread to think how much further this great country of ours will deteriorate under such an oppressive regime."

Sadly think that should have read "...this ONCE great country ..."

"... Another 5 years of Brown & Co terrifies me, and I dread to think how much further this great country of ours will deteriorate under such an oppressive regime.

Sadly think that should have read "...this ONCE great country ..." "

I did think that as I was typing but I still love my country and I do think it's a great place to live, I just wish they'd put an end to all the pc bollox once and for all and run the country for the benefit of it's people, not it's politicians.

"Also the northern ireland peace agreement was under this government as well. Im not into politics but no one can forget the last time conservatives where in. To be honest it would be interesting to see what kind of job nick clegg would do

The credit for the Northern Ireland peace agreement should go more to the women of Northern Ireland than anyone else. The whole process was initiated when thousands of mothers, wives, daughters, sisters and girlfriends marched through Belfast proclaiming that they had had enough of losing their men to the troubles. No man, hardline activist or not, is going to go up against his own mother or wife and once the IRA realised that support for their cause with withering from the very core of their families - their women - they knew it was time to talk about peace. It was John Major who initiated the Downing Street Declaration in 1993, and Blair completed the process 5 years later when he signed the Belfast Agreement, also known as the Good Friday Agreement, or Stormont Agreement."

no it was down to new labour and mo mowlem actually

"disagree with brown and your a bigot !

How blind are you people a bankrupt country lead by morons , liers cheats an still you defend a wanker like brown

"

soldiers know the risk they face when they accept the wages

under thatcher they would be in the gulf

whats the difference really

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Pops head into thread, thinks about it...thinks better of it, leaves.

"

100% agree

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

They fucked us well and truly denying us a referendum over europe.

so why worry who gets in ,at best the uk govt is only middle management now.

Europe is now calling the shots and as ireland proved if they dont like the results they get ,they hold another till they get the result they want.

Didnt see anyone saying phew that irish vote was a bit close ,shall we have a third one and make it best of 3 ..pmsl

By *eorge17Man  over a year ago

Leven

whats the difference really"

I cannot believe how anyone can come out with that statement about the soldiers.

You should be ashamed!!!!

whats the difference really

I cannot believe how anyone can come out with that statement about the soldiers.

You should be ashamed!!!!"

um its the truth

The job means that they expect to be in a war zone at some point and therefore they know that death is a HUGE RISK

Its simple really

No one wants our soldiers to die and I am greatful for all that they do for all our safety

but its a job THEY signed up to do knowing the risks

and ashamed for stating a fact?

naw

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

The lady who was speaking with Gordon Brown dodn't seem to be ranting or aggresive to me at all - she was quite vocal but hey! she is allowed to have her opinions and concerns (well - perhaps not!) To be called a bigot was completely out of order and I must admit that i wouldn't have accepted an apology from him - he wasn't sorry that he said it he was just sorry that he was recorded saying it - 2 very different things! He didn't rate highly with me before and even less so now - what an arrogant, short sighted man he has shown hiself to be. Z

The United States of Europe, like it or lump it that's where we belong. No borders and yes there should also be a single currency too. Long dead is the Empire and British Sovereignty and the sooner some folk get over that the better we all will be.

Soldiers DO know the risk of war when they sign up, I signed up in 1977 and I knew the risks of NI etc, didn't stop me getting sent to Falklands now did it.

Its part and parcel of the job.

Communism..........Gordon Brown don't make me laugh.

If he was communist then the lazy good for nothing dole spongers would be working as waiters in hotels or other jobs paying £5.80 an hour and there would be no Poles, Romanians etc working there.

The people of the UK will not get up of their lazy arses and work for £5.50 an hour. I have just been made redundant and yes I am out this weekend doing a part time job for £6 per hour cause no other c**t will do it except some poor sod just in from Somalia.

I hope Cameron when he wins has the balls to do something about the state of the country, although I seriously think GB is correct and DC's manifesto is riddled with "What ifs" and has no real meat.

Did I say I was moving to Poland for a job.

"They fucked us well and truly denying us a referendum over europe.

so why worry who gets in ,at best the uk govt is only middle management now.

Europe is now calling the shots and as ireland proved if they dont like the results they get ,they hold another till they get the result they want.

Didnt see anyone saying phew that irish vote was a bit close ,shall we have a third one and make it best of 3 ..pmsl "

And that is the very reason I don't trust any politician who says, "I know, lets have a referendum." They only call for one when they know what the result will be. And if it isn't the result they want, they don't call for it.

Typical British mentality though, close the door to EU citizens, but allow us Brits to go where we please, she did say EU, personally I think her views were bigoted, considering that we have 1 million Brits elsewhere in the EU. She should now vote for the BNP

"The United States of Europe, like it or lump it that's where we belong. No borders and yes there should also be a single currency too. Long dead is the Empire and British Sovereignty and the sooner some folk get over that the better we all will be.

Soldiers DO know the risk of war when they sign up, I signed up in 1977 and I knew the risks of NI etc, didn't stop me getting sent to Falklands now did it.

Its part and parcel of the job.

Communism..........Gordon Brown don't make me laugh.

If he was communist then the lazy good for nothing dole spongers would be working as waiters in hotels or other jobs paying £5.80 an hour and there would be no Poles, Romanians etc working there.

The people of the UK will not get up of their lazy arses and work for £5.50 an hour. I have just been made redundant and yes I am out this weekend doing a part time job for £6 per hour cause no other c**t will do it except some poor sod just in from Somalia.

I hope Cameron when he wins has the balls to do something about the state of the country, although I seriously think GB is correct and DC's manifesto is riddled with "What ifs" and has no real meat.

Did I say I was moving to Poland for a job. "

Don't let the doot slam your arse on the way out then.

"Typical British mentality though, close the door to EU citizens, but allow us Brits to go where we please, she did say EU, personally I think her views were bigoted, considering that we have 1 million Brits elsewhere in the EU. She should now vote for the BNP

"

Do we have a 1-in 1-out policy then?

How is she a bigot if people she doesn't know from other parts of the UK decide to sell up and move abroad, yet other people move into her area and put an immediate drain on the resources that affect her life?

How does that make her a bigot?

I'd say she came across as a very concerned member of the public who saw a chance to ask the man she has supported face to face for some answers, and she took that chance. Gordy the Gaffe didn't have a clue how to deal with her because in his long life as a politican he has become completely detached from the ordinary person in the street but what really leaves a bad taste in my mouth about the guy is that he smiled and laughed with her then contemptuously got back in his car and, microphone on or not, slagged off the very person he asking to vote for him so he can keep his job.

THAT is hypocritical, two faced and downright arrogant.

Edinburgh

"lazy good for nothing dole spongers"

As one of the abovementioned, i'm tempted to comment.....but it's nice to be back in the forums....so no, i won't.

""lazy good for nothing dole spongers"

As one of the abovementioned, i'm tempted to comment.....but it's nice to be back in the forums....so no, i won't.

"

Hey, as Tebbit once said, "On yer bike."

(Can you pedal to Newcastle in one day?)

Edinburgh

I could, but i'd be puffed oot by the time i got there...

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I could, but i'd be puffed oot by the time i got there..."
oooooooooh hello, stranger

[Removed by poster at 29/04/10 14:39:01]

"Typical British mentality though, close the door to EU citizens, but allow us Brits to go where we please, she did say EU, personally I think her views were bigoted, considering that we have 1 million Brits elsewhere in the EU. She should now vote for the BNP

Do we have a 1-in 1-out policy then?

How is she a bigot if people she doesn't know from other parts of the UK decide to sell up and move abroad, yet other people move into her area and put an immediate drain on the resources that affect her life?

How does that make her a bigot?

I'd say she came across as a very concerned member of the public who saw a chance to ask the man she has supported face to face for some answers, and she took that chance. Gordy the Gaffe didn't have a clue how to deal with her because in his long life as a politican he has become completely detached from the ordinary person in the street but what really leaves a bad taste in my mouth about the guy is that he smiled and laughed with her then contemptuously got back in his car and, microphone on or not, slagged off the very person he asking to vote for him so he can keep his job.

THAT is hypocritical, two faced and downright arrogant."

Wishy, if it was David Cameron instead of Gordon Brown that made the gaffe, would you vote for someone else? Doubt you would, surely it’s his policies you’re voting for rather than his intellectual charm and choice of makeup artist, sadly another British trait.

"Wishy, if it was David Cameron instead of Gordon Brown that made the gaffe, would you vote for someone else? Doubt you would, surely it’s his policies you’re voting for rather than his intellectual charm and choice of makeup artist, sadly another British trait. "

You assume too much, my friend.

If it was Cameron then no, he would not get my vote. I'm not niave and I know that everybody has done exactly what Brown did yesterday some time in their lives. We've all spoke to people before and smiled at them, and when they've left we've thought or said, "What a prat."

Gordy the Gaffe is asking us to keep him in his job. At the very least he should have made damn sure that his mic was off in his private moments. If he's guilty of anything, he's guilty of being a pillock, and I don't vote for pillocks.

Cam the Man has always come across as sincere to me, he the same thing about him as Blair had - they get to you, they seem to be speaking directly to you, but do I trust him? No, not 100%. I'd say 50% yes, I do trust that he believes in what he's saying, as Blair did. But like Blair, I think he's going to get his hands tied by career-minded civil servants in Whitehall who don't really give a flying fuck about the public.

Edinburgh

"I could, but i'd be puffed oot by the time i got there...oooooooooh hello, stranger "

Hello my fetishistic friend. x.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"

That may be your opinion and you are entitled to it (end of pc crap!) But it is still bollocks! Look up the word "Bigot". Extremist? No, she was just stating what any sane Brit is worried about.. No one is talking about other countries policies on Immigration! We are discussing the UK's policy of "open door" immigration.

What is the tie-up with the BNP??? Even asians in Rochdale were saiyng she was right! This is just like the climate change evangelists! Dissagree and you are a heretic!

Where else in the EU or indeed the world are the Indigenous population treated like second class citizens after paying in to the system all their lives. Where my daughter couldn't get a council flat because she was told she either had to have kids or be looking to settle in the UK!

Tony Bliar and Gordon Clown have done for ther UK, we will be paying off the debts for 20 years, but I'll bet that the Conservatives will get the stick for cuts after the election!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Gordy the Gaffe labelled this woman a bigot for simply having concerns about the influx of immigrants to the UK. What that shows about Brown is that he really does believe in a open door policy to letting anyone into the UK, that the slightest resistance by anyone to his masterplan will see them labelled as racists and bigots. This so called New Labour has another more well known name that is taboo to even mention - it's called Old Communism."

It doesn't show that at all. We don't have an open door policy on immiration in this country and Labour have had long enough to intorduce one if they wanted one.... what they have actually done is tightened regualtions, made it harder to get in, made it harder to come in and get benefits and a fair bit more. No it isn't perfect and more needs to be done... mainly around the difficult task of illegal immigrants... but then what policy would you put in place to deal with ghosts?

he's been grinning incessantly for past 3 weeks....driving me insane

» Add a new message to this topic