FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Smokers - meet or not

Smokers - meet or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, in a constructive way, why is the issue of smoking such a big deal on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

It smells

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i dont think its a big deal,simply its choice,just as smokers choose to smoke non smokers can choose not to meet smokers

I don't like the smell of it, either people smoking or the smell it leaves on clothes and people.

Personal choice. No offence to smokers.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Personal preference. Some hate it, some don't mind, some find it a turn on.

I agree it does smell - and I'm a smoker - however, I don't smoke in my house, wash!! And wash my clothes!! I also have no requirement to smoke around a non smoker. Do we not think it's made a bigger deal than required on here having a preference box for it and not for so many other things!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

makes jizz taste yuk... well even yukkier

It is a big deal to the people it matters too so yes the preference box is a good filter to stop people wasting their time

There are plenty of people on here that smoke or don't mind meeting smokers - certainly enough to fulfil our swinging needs

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I agree it does smell - and I'm a smoker - however, I don't smoke in my house, wash!! And wash my clothes!! I also have no requirement to smoke around a non smoker. Do we not think it's made a bigger deal than required on here having a preference box for it and not for so many other things!"

Because it's about an intimate thing - I used to smoke but now I can taste it on a kiss even if they haven't smoked for hours, and I don't like it.

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

meet...

it does smell, but then, as V smokes every now and then so its not an issue for us.

was an issue when she was trying to give up though lol

We both smoke but I too dislike the smell (and do not smoke indoors because of that). Unusual perhaps to hear it, but here is a smoker that fully understands non-smokers who will not entertain meeting smokers.

I'm not saying it isn't or shouldn't be one, but there are loads of things that should be of it's going down that route.....no mention on here about drugs?? See my point?

Also if it matters that much to someone, they can just ask in the same way as anything else asked in messages - no?

Non-smoker, doesn't bother me.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

there are also plenty who tick the non smoking box and when you meet them they bloody smoke....Just be bloody honest....I smoke and Im honest about it....

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"there are also plenty who tick the non smoking box and when you meet them they bloody smoke....Just be bloody honest....I smoke and Im honest about it.... "

Smoking... for sure

I don't really think its much of an issue,preferences are there for everyone to use as they like!!

"there are also plenty who tick the non smoking box and when you meet them they bloody smoke....Just be bloody honest....I smoke and Im honest about it....

Smoking... for sure "

lol

I met a smoker once. I had no idea he smoked till he told me.

Titz Towers, North Notts

"there are also plenty who tick the non smoking box and when you meet them they bloody smoke....Just be bloody honest....I smoke and Im honest about it.... "

I smoke when I'm out and about in glam modem, but never in drab mode. I've not ticked the smoker box, as 2 every week or so doesn't count for a great deal

I don't mind meeting people that smoke but I would prefer them not puff away whilst they are in my company. As an ex~smoker I like to keep temptation to a minimum!

By *nne CallanWoman  over a year ago

Nothing to see here. Please move along.

Im a non smoker but for some reason now and again i will smell beer/larger/ciggy breath and omg. I get sooooo horney. Ive been known to ply a man with larger and ciggies. Go fill the car up as well and ur on a winner with me.

"there are also plenty who tick the non smoking box and when you meet them they bloody smoke....Just be bloody honest....I smoke and Im honest about it....

I smoke when I'm out and about in glam modem, but never in drab mode. I've not ticked the smoker box, as 2 every week or so doesn't count for a great deal "

that is fair enough....Im talking about those that chuff away on a meet or social

I'm a smoker and I'd prefer non smokers. It is pretty nasty and I can see why people don't like it.

That said, I wouldn't turn down someone I really fancy if they did smoke.

^

That smells.....of pandering to public opinion, of it was that nasty to you you wouldn't do it!

I don't smoke, but it wouldn't stop me from meeting anyone who did.

As an ex smoker i would meet smokers it is a choice for those who wont but that is up to them

I don't see how it's such a big deal - I agree about puffing away in the close proximity to a non smoker, take that away and if your not a skank who smokes inside their hose, actually washes at least daily and changes there clothes daily - a normal process I hope! Then it shouldn't be a problem! -

"

^

That smells.....of pandering to public opinion, of it was that nasty to you you wouldn't do it!"

How very dare you sir!

It's not at all and if you read the forum much you would know that's not really something I do.

Some days I have a cigarette and really enjoy it while others it just tastes vile. I'm an addict all the same.

I've also mostly been with non smokers and it is far more pleasant than being with a smoker.

As an ex-smoker I understand why people smoke and I am happy to meet them. I prefer them not to smoke indoors with me but can live with it if they do. Nowadays lots of smokers smoke outside anyway and I'm happy to join smokers outside and chat.

That said I would find meeting heavy smokers, who insisted on smoking continually, a challenge to my laissez faire attitude

And if there is a preference box for smokers then I want a proper one for :-

Heavy drinkers

Mental illness

Criminal records

Weed smokers

Class A drug users

Unemployed

To name a few, remember potentially meeting these people or going into their homes or them in yours

Tell me how this is not a valid point ??

I don't smoke. I don't mind smokers.

Female of couple here....I don't smoke but it's a turn on for me. I don't mind smokers at all just not in my house. Male of couple smokes tho but outside. Whether someone smokes or not isn't an issue for us.

I'm a non-smoker and far as I'm concern, it's down to personal choice whether someone wants to smoke or not. I do praise the consider smoker who will ask first if it's ok to smoke in front of me, or would nip outside. I have kissed a smoker in the past who had just had one and for the rest of the day, I couldn't get rid of the taste.

P

"And if there is a preference box for smokers then I want a proper one for :-

Heavy drinkers

Mental illness

Criminal records

Weed smokers

Class A drug users

Unemployed

To name a few, remember potentially meeting these people or going into their homes or them in yours

Tell me how this is not a valid point ??"

Not sure it's quite fair to put the unemployed in the same list as class a drug users.

Does unemployed per-se pose a risk?

Heavy drinkers

Mental illness

Criminal records

Weed smokers

Class A drug users

Unemployed

And people who have eaten garlic in the 48 hours prior to a meet. They stink!

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Im a e-cig smoker now so I no longer smell of smoke, I dont even smell of the flavours I smoke.

One day who knows, will the site and others have a box for smoker and e-smoker?

Why not? As was said before on here, it's all about personal preference, maybe that's one of mine, it's not.

Heavy drinkers

Mental illness

Criminal records

Weed smokers

Class A drug users

Unemployed

Not sure it's quite fair to put the unemployed in the same list as class a drug users.

Does unemployed per-se pose a risk?"

Why not? As was said before on here, it's all about personal preference, maybe that's one of mine, it's not. But I'd say it had at least the same threat level as the smell of smoke.

"Im a e-cig smoker now so I no longer smell of smoke, I dont even smell of the flavours I smoke.

One day who knows, will the site and others have a box for smoker and e-smoker?"

Probably !!

Heavy drinkers

Mental illness

Criminal records

Weed smokers

Class A drug users

Unemployed

Hmmm.... have you thought this through OP?

If I was a Class A drug user I'm hardly going to make that public knowledge now am I along with my side line as a burglar to pay for my habit.....

Heavy drinkers

Mental illness

Criminal records

Weed smokers

Class A drug users

Unemployed

And people who have eaten garlic in the 48 hours prior to a meet. They stink!"

Haha you joke.....but it's the same thing.....keep making suggestions like that and the good ideas club will vote it in !!

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

If I was a Class A drug user I'm hardly going to make that public knowledge now am I along with my side line as a burglar to pay for my habit..... "

I wonder if there is any comedy mileage in turning up for a meet in a black and white striped jersey and a leopard print bag, marked swag? Would they slam the door or invite me in?

Heavy drinkers

Mental illness

Criminal records

Weed smokers

Class A drug users

Unemployed

So meeting an unemployed person is potentially harmful to your health or well being...NURSE more drugs please

Heavy drinkers

Mental illness

Criminal records

Weed smokers

Class A drug users

Unemployed

Does unemployed per-se pose a risk?

Why not? As was said before on here, it's all about personal preference, maybe that's one of mine, it's not. But I'd say it had at least the same threat level as the smell of smoke.

"

Haha. So someone who's worked for 30 years and been made redundant poses a risk to health like passive smoking? You're funny.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I don't see how it's such a big deal - I agree about puffing away in the close proximity to a non smoker, take that away and if your not a skank who smokes inside their hose, actually washes at least daily and changes there clothes daily - a normal process I hope! Then it shouldn't be a problem! -

"

It is a problem. A big one.

I don't want to meet smokers. I don't have to justify that. I just don't want to meet smokers. That little tick box helps me choose compatible meets.

If it bothers you that some people won't meet you because you smoke, quit. Try changing your behaviour instead of lecturing others about their actions and choices.

I was turned down yesterday because I'm blonde. Am I crying, stamping my feet and complaining it's only a hair colour and doesn't change anything? No. I'm enjoying the site, looking for and talking to people who do like blondes.

Heavy drinkers

Mental illness

Criminal records

Weed smokers

Class A drug users

Unemployed

There is a box to tick for drinking so that's that one sorted. The drugs boxes would be admitting to a criminal offence so not workable. But why have you put mental illness on the list ?

Heavy drinkers

Mental illness

Criminal records

Weed smokers

Class A drug users

Unemployed

If any of those people turned up to meet you, could you tell?

If a smoker who has showered and washed his clothes turns up to meet me, 99% of the time, if not every time, I will be able to tell.

That's why it matters. The smell lingers far more than you realise. It oozes out of your pores even if you haven't smoked that day. It's in your sweat. You taste of it. Your cum tastes of it.

It's revolting.

Heavy drinkers

Mental illness

Criminal records

Weed smokers

Class A drug users

Unemployed

There is a box to tick for drinking so that's that one sorted. The drugs boxes would be admitting to a criminal offence so not workable. But why have you put mental illness on the list ? "

Because he feels excluded so wants to pick on as many other people as possible and complain, rather than concentrating on the people who do want to meet him, or changing the problem.

I've no clue why some people have a hissy fit about others preferring not to meet them for whatever reason.

I'm a smoker and i dont mind meeting non smokers as have a echo cig,if people think i a fagash then they wouldnt bother asking to meet,it there choice

smoking rarely been mentioned premeet, as i have ticked the box so people know,i also find club and party smoking areas best social areas

Heavy drinkers

Mental illness

Criminal records

Weed smokers

Class A drug users

Unemployed

So meeting an unemployed person is potentially harmful to your health or well being...NURSE more drugs please "

Well done picking out a single point out of the bigger picture.......more nous please god!

And why not, depends really does it not on the individual in question?

Heavy drinkers

Mental illness

Criminal records

Weed smokers

Class A drug users

Unemployed

Message the admins and inform them. I'm sure they'll be delighted to configure their site to your exact requirements

Heavy drinkers

Mental illness

Criminal records

Weed smokers

Class A drug users

Unemployed

There is a box to tick for drinking so that's that one sorted. The drugs boxes would be admitting to a criminal offence so not workable. But why have you put mental illness on the list ?

Because he feels excluded so wants to pick on as many other people as possible and complain, rather than concentrating on the people who do want to meet him, or changing the problem.

I've no clue why some people have a hissy fit about others preferring not to meet them for whatever reason."

I have plenty of fun on here with both smokers and non smokers! Bah

An oldie but goodie, which puts it much better than anything I could say ......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ5SOvBsLVs

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

The amount of 'non smokers' I have met, that have pulled out the fags when round at mine is unbelievable!

Heavy drinkers

Mental illness

Criminal records

Weed smokers

Class A drug users

Unemployed

I've no clue why some people have a hissy fit about others preferring not to meet them for whatever reason.

"

Then go and have some more and stop making such a fuss about nothing.

Some people don't want to meet smokers. It matters to them. Whether or not you understand it is irrelevant.

Heavy drinkers

Mental illness

Criminal records

Weed smokers

Class A drug users

Unemployed

"

I want , I want Bah. How old are you ?

The amount of 'non smokers' I have met, that have pulled out the fags when round at mine is unbelievable! "

I've met one or two whom I could smell when they entered the room. They reaked of smoke. One had stained fingers and stained teeth and still tried to tell me he didn't smoke but had just been round to his mate's place and his mate was smoking.

I don't meet smokers. My choice

By *layersdelightCouple  over a year ago

Stevenage

Off for a fag lol

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"So, in a constructive way, why is the issue of smoking such a big deal on here? "

Not a problem if the smoker doesn't mind me being sick in their mouth, which almost happened to one Fabster who didn't think I'd taste the nicotine.

Is that why your unverified?

"...Do we not think it's made a bigger deal than required on here..."

Truly epic question in a thread making a much bigger deal than required of people not wanting to meet smokers.

London

"I agree it does smell - and I'm a smoker - however, I don't smoke in my house, wash!! And wash my clothes!! I also have no requirement to smoke around a non smoker. Do we not think it's made a bigger deal than required on here having a preference box for it and not for so many other things!"

It's not the smell it's the taste.

"I agree it does smell - and I'm a smoker - however, I don't smoke in my house, wash!! And wash my clothes!! I also have no requirement to smoke around a non smoker. Do we not think it's made a bigger deal than required on here having a preference box for it and not for so many other things!

It's not the smell it's the taste. "

I don't like either.

And although it's far from being a rule, smokers are in my experience more likely to have bad teeth, stained fingers, furry tongues, nasty coughs and a whole host of other unattractive features.

London

"I don't see how it's such a big deal - I agree about puffing away in the close proximity to a non smoker, take that away and if your not a skank who smokes inside their hose, actually washes at least daily and changes there clothes daily - a normal process I hope! Then it shouldn't be a problem! -

"

Why don't you stick to people who will meet smokers rather than aggressively badgering people to justify their personal preferences because *diddums* it excludes you!

Get over yourself!

I don't mind it, I like smoke kissing to, where the woman smoke then straight after we kiss and she blows the smoke in my mouth, that's so sexual.

"

If you don't see it as a big deal then you won't understand anyone else's point on _iew will you? It's a big deal to some, myself included, but not others. I cant see why you're making such a big deal about others choice to be honest

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

We smoke and don't mind none smokers! ( never ever caused any problems with all the people we have met in any way that we smoke , but then again we do have manners also! )

"I have plenty of fun on here with both smokers and non smokers! Bah

Is that why your unverified?"

Nope, verifications are for losers! Shall I put some up so you think I'm cool? I text my meets before I meet and after to tell them how much of a great time I've had, don't feel the need to self gratify by posting them, having read verifications on here they're all tosh, always the best, hottest, filthiest, most welcoming person ever........blah

Fanks for asking but

Why don't you stick to people who will meet smokers rather than aggressively badgering people to justify their personal preferences because *diddums* it excludes you!

Get over yourself! "

Thanks for the reply hmmm aggressively badgering, have you read the original question? The question was about why it was made a deal/highlighted by the site, or was the English not plain enough for you?

The aggressiveness came from other posters ranting about whether they hated smoking a bit or a lot! I just was speculating as to why the site had a preference for that issue and not for many others

But thanks for taking the time to post

Nope, verifications are for losers! Shall I put some up so you think I'm cool? I text my meets before I meet and after to tell them how much of a great time I've had, don't feel the need to self gratify by posting them, having read verifications on here they're all tosh, always the best, hottest, filthiest, most welcoming person ever........blah

Fanks for asking but"

You haven't got any to put up so you can't even if we say yes.

Met one like that, stayed at his and he disappeared for a couple of fags good job I liked him and luckily he didn't smell of it at all.

Fanks for asking but"

Usual response from someone unable to get a meet and the green veri tick

Fanks for asking but

You haven't got any to put up so you can't even if we say yes."

Lolzity lolz if you say so x

Fanks for asking but

Usual response from someone unable to get a meet and the green veri tick "

Awwww man, you so caught me out! Sake!

Fanks for asking but

Lolzity lolz if you say so x"

You haven't got a green tick. You don't have any veris to display if you wanted to.

Fanks for asking but

You haven't got a green tick. You don't have any veris to display if you wanted to."

eeesh this thread isnt going to do much for the reputation of the RN!

"We smoke and don't mind none smokers! ( never ever caused any problems with all the people we have met in any way that we smoke , but then again we do have manners also! )"

I said something very simalar

Fanks for asking but

Lolzity lolz if you say so x"

Erm....we can all see you don't have any. A meet or webcam verification is a green tick. You have a green flag which means your photo verified. It's not rocket science!

Your right Nelson would be disappointed!

I'm going to concede defeat (in what I'm unsure) to the obvious and patalently evident higher intellect and wit of certain posters on here!

"I am just going outside and may be some time"

"Your right Nelson would be disappointed!

I'm going to concede defeat (in what I'm unsure) to the obvious and patalently evident higher intellect and wit of certain posters on here!

"I am just going outside and may be some time" "

Or just long enough for a fag.

By *he GriswaldsCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Fanks for asking but

You haven't got a green tick. You don't have any veris to display if you wanted to.

eeesh this thread isnt going to do much for the reputation of the RN! "

As an ex-matelot,please don't tarnish us all with the same brush;-)

Fanks for asking but

As an ex-matelot,please don't tarnish us all with the same brush;-)"

lol I wont im ex-wren

"I am just going outside and may be some time"

Or just long enough for a fag. "

Na, smoking is rank!

Black&White Utopia

"I am just going outside and may be some time" "

put a coat on man!!! You will catch your death!

By *he GriswaldsCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Fanks for asking but

lol I wont im ex-wren "

Oh my!!! I left in 1990,our paths would never have crossed. Remove that halo immediately

Fanks for asking but

lol I wont im ex-wren

Oh my!!! I left in 1990,our paths would never have crossed. Remove that halo immediately"

I was md'd 4 years ago, still miss the banter I shall keep my halo as I didnt engage in any fratenisation with any sailors

Fanks for asking but

lol I wont im ex-wren

Oh my!!! I left in 1990,our paths would never have crossed. Remove that halo immediately"

So you were in for a few years aye?

Heavy drinkers

Mental illness

Criminal records

Weed smokers

Class A drug users

Unemployed

Clearly a graduate from the Katie Hopkins school of trolling.

[Removed by poster at 18/03/14 20:45:26]

I have no problem with smoking women

Certain smokers talk crap , and certain non smokers talk just as much crap .

The old adage that your cum tastes bad is complete rubbish . I have tasted enough cum in the last 3 years to make an educated judgement on that .

I gave up smoking a month ago , and now vape , my husband still smokes , and in the house .

We have met smokers , non smokers and judge neither .

All I will say is it's the personality and looks that matter ( and I know no smokers with any more rotten stained teeth , furry tongues etc... Than non smokers ) and I won't be drawn into vitriolic statements one way or the other .

Is that why your unverified?"

Oh dear - clearly someone so far up their own arse that they (ab)se the "verified" status symbol as an excuse to puff their chests out and throw their weight around. How very sad indeed.

Oh dear - clearly someone so far up their own arse that they (ab)se the "verified" status symbol as an excuse to puff their chests out and throw their weight around. How very sad indeed. "

One concurs !

Black&White Utopia

"We smoke and don't mind none smokers! ( never ever caused any problems with all the people we have met in any way that we smoke , but then again we do have manners also! )

I said something very simalar "

great minds think alike!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I can find a male smoker a turn-on, so it can work the opposite, in your favour, as a smoker. I think I'm probably in the minority, but it would be madness to turn down the perfect partner due to something that may be a manageable small issue. I do get that others really do not want any smell taste or smell, albeit the smoker's not going to be smoking in their vicinity. That's not going to change, and it would be impertinent to try to influence them, that's their absolute right to choose as they wish.

Back in the day when people used to smoke in restaurants, People would say " Do you mind if I smoke". My reply was "Do you mind if I fart"

Always made me chuckle a bit.

Sorry smokers I couldn't resist the dig.

I smoke, Mr frill doesn't. Some people that get intouch have said on their profile 'won't meet smokers' I tell them I smoke, their reply, "That's okay" . Make your mind up

"Certain smokers talk crap , and certain non smokers talk just as much crap .

The old adage that your cum tastes bad is complete rubbish . I have tasted enough cum in the last 3 years to make an educated judgement on that .

I gave up smoking a month ago , and now vape , my husband still smokes , and in the house .

We have met smokers , non smokers and judge neither .

All I will say is it's the personality and looks that matter ( and I know no smokers with any more rotten stained teeth , furry tongues etc... Than non smokers ) and I won't be drawn into vitriolic statements one way or the other .

"

I accept anyone's right to smoke. I expect my right not to breathe smoke or meet smokers to be respected.

That seems reasonable to me.

The OP does not accept my right not to meet smokers and insists I justify it. I have done so honestly. There's no vitriol, just an honest answer to a question. I am very sensitive to tobacco smoke and I detest it. That's how it is. I was asked, I answered. Other people will see things differently and will have different experiences. It doesn't make mine any less valid.

Tobacco smoke makes me physically ill. Of course I don't like it!

I'm perfectly happy to state I won't meet smokers and leave it at that. The OP, however, was not.

"I smoke, Mr frill doesn't. Some people that get intouch have said on their profile 'won't meet smokers' I tell them I smoke, their reply, "That's okay" . Make your mind up "

This confuses me too. It also means I get a lot of messages from smokers on the off chance I don't mean what I wrote on my profile.

Black&White Utopia

"I can find a male smoker a turn-on, so it can work the opposite, in your favour, as a smoker. I think I'm probably in the minority, but it would be madness to turn down the perfect partner due to something that may be a manageable small issue. I do get that others really do not want any smell taste or smell, albeit the smoker's not going to be smoking in their vicinity. That's not going to change, and it would be impertinent to try to influence them, that's their absolute right to choose as they wish. "
totaly agree, sure there are enough to go around of smokers. Non smokers, those it bothers, those it don't, those who say it does but at crunch time it dont.. Those who really dont like it at all and those who dont give two hoots ... Sure i will be tripping over my furry tongue still !!! Lol

"So, in a constructive way, why is the issue of smoking such a big deal on here? "

Tastes nasty when you kiss

Some people just dont seem to understand the word preference !

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I am really put off by the smell of it although I do try to be polite.

If you are out with a smoker then you may spend a proportion of your night in the smoking shelter ensuring you smell too or alone at the bar.

That's without the running off to fill their lungs as soon as you have finished playing....

It just one of those things that I really don't find attractive in any shape.

There are plenty who like it...

Everyone knows the best laughs and banter is had in the smoking area's, you lot dont know what your missing out on lol

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

It stinks....

Get over it!!!

Another of the joys of this site.

Someone questions my preference, tells me I am over-reacting and demands I justify my choice and I'm not supposed to say anything negative. I'm also "full of shit" because one person has different experiences to me.

Situation normal.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Ok serious question now - who can blow arse smoke rings?

IF I was a non smoker....I would avoid smokers like the plague!!!

And I sure as hell would not be justifying my reasons for doing so to anyone!!

"Ok serious question now - who can blow arse smoke rings? "

Too many on here good at blowing smoke up the arses of others

Not a fan.of smoking but it wouldnt.stopme. Got into a lift yesterday and the three young ladies who also entered were obviously smokers. The lift stank of it.

I wasnt trying to get into their pants though I hasten to add. Prefer smoke free obviously

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Preferably not.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

It says clearly on my profile that I'm a smoker, I just assume if someone messages me they are happy with that. I'm also happy to meet considerate non smokers

"It says clearly on my profile that I'm a smoker, I just assume if someone messages me they are happy with that. I'm also happy to meet considerate non smokers

"

Gissa Fag ive run out

"It says clearly on my profile that I'm a smoker, I just assume if someone messages me they are happy with that. I'm also happy to meet considerate non smokers

Gissa Fag ive run out "

It's okay I've got loads

Gissa Fag ive run out

It's okay I've got loads "

I'l be tapping ya up then

Does not bother me at all I am a nosmoker and never had any problem with smokers.

What about people who aren't as considerate as you.

» Add a new message to this topic