FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Can not believe it!!!

Can not believe it!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can you believe this ,we have a party on Friday ahve 5 couples coming and we wanted 2 VWE guys to join us so i emailed a few single guys to see if they wanted to come

Can you believe they got fussy asking to see photos of everyone going before say if they would come

I cant believe some guys they have it on a plate lol and still turn it down lolololololol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And then the flood-gates opened.....

....lol

I would want pics and a current CV...I'm a fussy bugger me

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Maybe they just wanted to check that they werent mingers????

There still has to be a certain attraction factor - even at parties does there not???

Unless you are going there purely for the social side of it -= then it wouldnt matter. But i think these guys think if they have been invited they would probably want to have sex.

And if its true - that single men only get one mail a week - they have probably died of shock and are just checking that you are telling the truth!!!

LOLOLOLOL

Forum Mod

Im fussy so why can't single guys be?

even if I were single... I'd wanna know who's there lol.

Too right... Sorry, fussy fecker here too

Just cause your hungry doesn't mean ya raid the bin does it lol....

hats off to the guys wanting to see who's going!! shows there are some guys with standards.

"Just cause your hungry doesn't mean ya raid the bin does it lol...."

pmsl, i like that lol

"Can you believe this ,we have a party on Friday ahve 5 couples coming and we wanted 2 VWE guys to join us so i emailed a few single guys to see if they wanted to come

Can you believe they got fussy asking to see photos of everyone going before say if they would come

I cant believe some guys they have it on a plate lol and still turn it down lolololololol"

Good on them!! I say...

Parties aren't my thing but I wouldn't go to meet anybody without seeing a pic.

But what does us single girls know....??

Look they only have to read the profile properly it has verifications on the profile of couples

"Look they only have to read the profile properly it has verifications on the profile of couples "

eh??? i read that 4 times n still dont know wot it means, please explain x

ahh i get it, but does that tell the guys who is going to the party??

was just the way some of the guys answered thats all

We are genuine couple and we dont mess people about , we just expect a little bit back thats all

I'd still want to read the menu...

"Look they only have to read the profile properly it has verifications on the profile of couples

eh??? i read that 4 times n still dont know wot it means, please explain x"

Scrummy - I assume it means that a verification is proof that they are genuine and will shag - so anything other than that isn't important.

Shall I shut up??? I'm new on the forums!

If they had read our profile , they would know about parties

"was just the way some of the guys answered thats all

We are genuine couple and we dont mess people about , we just expect a little bit back thats all

"

no one is disputing yr not gen, we are saying that everyone is entitled to see who they are meeting if they wish too...

not all guys will just go and have sex for the sake of it.. granted some will ,. but i personally prefer to meet guys who have standards , and dont just f**k anything..

"

Shall I shut up??? I'm new on the forums!

"

No... Good point x

Forum Mod

Im sorry but I don't like the idea that just because as a single man you're invited to a party you're not allowed to have any say in who else is going and are just expected to be grateful for an invite

Still think its reasonable for Guys to ask...

You have alot of people on your profile and very few pics 'from the party' So how would a guy know who would be there...

Nope... Reasonable really, sorry !

Notting

"Im sorry but I don't like the idea that just because as a single man you're invited to a party you're not allowed to have any say in who else is going and are just expected to be grateful for an invite"

No - its a little unfair - as everyone who is invited should be able to enjoy themselves - and again - not be this performing seal syndrome.

No matter what was on offer at a party or otherwise, I would have to be attracted to that woman and her to me too, end of.

"Can you believe this ,we have a party on Friday ahve 5 couples coming and we wanted 2 VWE guys to join us so i emailed a few single guys to see if they wanted to come

I cant believe some guys they have it on a plate lol and still turn it down lolololololol"

That went well then... lol.

Forum Mod

"No matter what was on offer at a party or otherwise, I would have to be attracted to that woman and her to me too, end of."

Good grief hold me up BF I was expecting something outrageous and mad from you lol

wow

first time I have ever posted never thought it would create so much attention lol

well never mind the 10 of us will just play togehter have fun everyone

cheers for the chat

"No matter what was on offer at a party or otherwise, I would have to be attracted to that woman and her to me too, end of.

Good grief hold me up BF I was expecting something outrageous and mad from you lol"

Shit...did I not mention rohypnol!

It seems you've come on here to have a whinge about single guys and expected a tirade of anti-single men posts in support of your opening post. Now you've found that many people are supportive of the single guys wanting to know who's attending your party you don't like it and are getting defensive with references to your profile making it clear etc etc etc ...

Well, if I was single I'd have asked the exact same question that they did. I'm not a perfoming stud who should be grateful for any morsel that's happens to fall from the table and like them, I'd have standards too.

There is one other factor you may not have considered. Some guys can fuck a feather at the drop of a hat, but most need to feel some attraction in order to crank up the old engine. I can't get a gallop on for someone I don't fancy and I wouldn't be comfortable going to a party 'blind' so to speak.

If you regarded these men as something more than bits of meat for couples to use at their leisure you'd have been more than happy to answer their requests instead of moaning about it on here.

Notting

"No matter what was on offer at a party or otherwise, I would have to be attracted to that woman and her to me too, end of.

Good grief hold me up BF I was expecting something outrageous and mad from you lol"

Think he has started taking the meds at last???

LOL

"wow

first time I have ever posted never thought it would create so much attention lol

well never mind the 10 of us will just play togehter have fun everyone

cheers for the chat "

Now that I have heard so much about this party I want to know who is going

Good grief hold me up BF I was expecting something outrageous and mad from you lol

Shit...did I not mention rohypnol!"

That's more like it!!! xx

"It seems you've come on here to have a whinge about single guys and expected a tirade of anti-single men posts in support of your opening post. Now you've found that many people are supportive of the single guys wanting to know who's attending your party you don't like it and are getting defensive with references to your profile making it clear etc etc etc ...

"

Good call ...

Think that is obvious as exactly the same message was placed in another forum.

Let's move on .............

Only 3 (THREE) more sleeps!!!

xx

By *teve_SoleilCouple  over a year ago

Malaysia

Would at least let them know username of people coming so they can check them out.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

Just want to say thanks, as a single guy to all the people who supported the single guy stance re this party,its so good to know that peoples attitudes have changed to the SG's .

Many people seem to think and i do not include the OP's ..that SG's are and deserve to be treated like crap.

Just because they are always hunting for sex does not mean they are desperate or not getting any,its just what Single guys do . Most can be and are selective seeing couples ,women they have an affinity with not just anyone.

thanks again y'all

dont see what all the bitching is about, unless of course i've read it all wrong, but i took it to mean that the couples were on their verifications if they wanted to look?

"dont see what all the bitching is about, unless of course i've read it all wrong, but i took it to mean that the couples were on their verifications if they wanted to look?"

So all of them were going then???

He said 5... which 5.. Besides its not bitching, more why should guys not have a say..

As I said before.. just cause your hungry doesn't mean you rummage the bins eh..

why ask me? wouldn't it have been better to ask them before making your own conclusions.

"why ask me? wouldn't it have been better to ask them before making your own conclusions."

lol.... when you have read it let us know!

Completely agree myself, wouldn't just turn up anywhere without knowing who was there...

And agree with PD, glad that everyone realised that

yeh ofcourse i wanna no who is there

Iam assuming that before you invite single men to your parties you ask for a pic or at least would like to know what they look like?So why cant they do the same i really dont understand why you would be offended its got nothing to do with you being genuine but perhaps a little naive to think people would want to have sex with agroup of people they havent seen.....

"why ask me? wouldn't it have been better to ask them before making your own conclusions."

Seems most 'conclusions' are the same eh!

Oh well.. always open to debate.

We can always listen.. take notes listen again and still ignore pmsl...

"why ask me? wouldn't it have been better to ask them before making your own conclusions.

Seems most 'conclusions' are the same eh!

Oh well.. always open to debate.

We can always listen.. take notes listen again and still ignore pmsl..."

They never even got a chance to explain what they meant about the couples on they're verifications, for all we know they could have told them to look at the couples via their verifications, all everyone is doing here is assuming and its a shame, seem like another new poster that does'nt come acroos too well is being jumped on again without getting a chance to explain themselves, and i wonder why.

Sort of fits in with the recent post - No objection to - "no objection to size, race, religion or age".

It only works for the minority it would appear.

What does??

Not at all.... Not even slightly..

The Op post was straight in slagging peeps off ff's... Read it lol. Then they had plenty of chances to put the rcord straight... plenty lol..

Sorry... Like the MAJORITY in this thread.. I think the single guys get a bad enough press without that crap...

im a single guy gorgeous as fook and i also have a huge erm smile where the hell was my invite pmsl

sorry im upset and i dont wana come to your party now BOO!!HOO!! and i got wicked dance moves as well hahahaha lol

peanut-thinking-where-was my-invite-lol

"im a single guy gorgeous as fook "

pmsl yeah yeah yeah

i must have deleted my invite??

all over the place

"Sort of fits in with the recent post - No objection to - "no objection to size, race, religion or age".

It only works for the minority it would appear."

well the no objection to size,age,race,religeon or age ..is a stand alone statement meaning these are not barriers to a meet ...but does not mean it is the only criteria people choose partners by ...to some people other things are equally or more important ...

By *unstermanMan  over a year ago

Brum..ish

why should guys want to fuck someone they don't find attractive...do girls do that? I don't think so.

By *unstermanMan  over a year ago

Brum..ish

quite right you!

"why should guys want to fuck someone they don't find attractive...do girls do that? I don't think so."

who said they should? they might be very attractive for all we know, after all it was a party invite and if attending a party and nobody takes your fancy then no means no regarless.

all over the place

To be honest ...i did not take the OPs comments offensive or insulting ...more a hands to the sky ...thats life sort of thing. It just opened a forum where people could make the point ,,,yeah and why not .....It must be confusing as we do get a lot of single guys saying cant get a meet etc ...but maybe these guys lived some distance or even had an alternate offer and wanted to see what would be best for them ....i dont know .

"why should guys want to fuck someone they don't find attractive...do girls do that? I don't think so.

who said they should? they might be very attractive for all we know, after all it was a party invite and if attending a party and nobody takes your fancy then no means no regarless."

I'd agree with that... Well put x

I'm sure you'll get some responses from guys who won't want to see pics.

But you might find that what you get won't be that great. And then you'll be back here whining about how single guys are all a waste of time.

Makes me wonder why you're deflecting the attention away from your inability to provide pics or names for there so called couples.

None of us know if they were told who was going or not, but lets turn this around for a minute, would any couples here be happy about a party host giving out there pictures to people? at the end of the day it was a party, if you get there and nobody takes your fancy you can leave, i'll hedge a bet nearly everyone on here has attended a party without requesting pics of all who are attending.

all over the place

"None of us know if they were told who was going or not, but lets turn this around for a minute, would any couples here be happy about a party host giving out there pictures to people? at the end of the day it was a party, if you get there and nobody takes your fancy you can leave, i'll hedge a bet nearly everyone on here has attended a party without requesting pics of all who are attending."

yep i have ...never left as met some really nice people .....but maybe these guys were just hedging bets ,who knows ?

I know I wouldn't want to go in blindly and expect to act like a performing seal, there has to be an attraction on both sides or it just would not happen, common sense really

"None of us know if they were told who was going or not, but lets turn this around for a minute, would any couples here be happy about a party host giving out there pictures to people? at the end of the day it was a party, if you get there and nobody takes your fancy you can leave, i'll hedge a bet nearly everyone on here has attended a party without requesting pics of all who are attending."

The question isn't about whether the couples asked for the single guys photos. The OP specifically stated that the single guys asked who were going and were scolded for wanting to know.

What is becoming apparent is the poor oorganisational abilities of the couple hosting the party; single guys wren't given enough info - or the info they requested, and it seems the couples weren't told that single guys had requested their photos.

If all parties were forearmed with such information they could have all made a decision as to whether they wanted to attend or not or whether they were happy about giving their information out or not.

I'd stake my life that the couples were told that a few 'hot' single guys were invited and I'd also bet that their pictures were issued to anyone who asked for them.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

After a couple of disasters, we now require a list of who is going to a party before we will confirm our attendance.

I don't see why single guys shouldn't ask for the same.

It becomes a problem when the couples (or the singles for that matter) object to their photo's or names been banded around the internet so everyone can have a good gawp.

It's a double edged sword as far as I can see.

Some people won't release their facial pictures until a meet is confirmed, others (like us) don't mind, some won't go unless there are some single blokes going and other's don't want single blokes.

No way to make everyone happy.

But my 2p worth is........ if you are looking for truly handsome and VWE males to attend, then they are probably in demand anyway.......so why shouldn't they ask for piccies to make sure at least a couple of the women take their fancy!!

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

having been asked back to one cpls partys a few times they allways send a list of who has confirmed . so we can look at there profiles and know a little about them before we all meet,

if they have boundres i know before and dont cross them

been to both ..parties wed looked into and ones we hadnt ..but at end of night we know we will always fancy each other ..cant blame a single guy at all for wanting to know

So are you saying that single guys should be grateful for what they are given and not ask questions ?

Then they get accused of shagging anything - cannot win !

Just to finally put a end to this thread !!!

We are not here to knock single guys ,I think if you look at the verifications your find more than half are from single guys!!!

we are a couple that meet single guys on a regular basis , the thread was to do with 2 guys that sent rather rude replies to a perfectly innocent invite to a party involving 5 couples from this and 2 other swinging sites

I thank you all for your comments but I wont bother posting in a forum again after the way certain people from this site obviously have nothing better to do than get on at genuine swingers when not knowing the full story of why i posted in the first place ,we have been on this site about a year and have had about 35 meetings with guys , girls and couples (mainly single guys)and hope to have many more I think me and Ann will stick to meet people and not messing about in the forums

Thanks to the couple from Scotland who atleast thought of asking why we posted the thread in the first place

thanks again

"Just to finally put a end to this thread !!!

We are not here to knock single guys ,I think if you look at the verifications your find more than half are from single guys!!!

we are a couple that meet single guys on a regular basis , the thread was to do with 2 guys that sent rather rude replies to a perfectly innocent invite to a party involving 5 couples from this and 2 other swinging sites

I thank you all for your comments but I wont bother posting in a forum again after the way certain people from this site obviously have nothing better to do than get on at genuine swingers when not knowing the full story of why i posted in the first place ,we have been on this site about a year and have had about 35 meetings with guys , girls and couples (mainly single guys)and hope to have many more I think me and Ann will stick to meet people and not messing about in the forums

Thanks to the couple from Scotland who atleast thought of asking why we posted the thread in the first place

thanks again "

I'm new to the forums myself and no doubt dropped a few clangers and will do again the future.

Your post may have been a tad mis-leading at what you were getting at.

The post above kinda tells a whole different story. Verifications don't always tell the whole story and although I still stick with the "should be able to see pictures view" - I didn't see their responses.

Good Luck with the party and hope all goes well.

Looks like it will!!

Estee x

Forum Mod

Maybe if you had worded your original post a little differently as you have just explained now,the response may have been a little different,As it stands your original post to a lot of people here gave the impression that single guys have no right to be fussy and should be grateful for what they're offered

Im sure you probably did'nt mean it to come across like that but that is exactly what it looks like....people don't know the full story because you did'nt give it,so they will form their opinions on your original post

this was yr original post, i cant see anywere were it says the guys were rude in their replies?? your simply stating they got fussy by asking to see who was going and wanted to see pics....then say some guys have it on a plate then turn it down,

I still stick to what i said earlier, hats of to ANYONE who requests to see who they are gonna be meeting..single men get slated for allsorts lol

but on this account i for one dont think they shud be...men do still have morals , wey heyyy lol ( ok well some of em)

maybe my wording wasnt quite right " on a plate"

but even so

good luck everyone xx

Forum Mod

"maybe my wording wasnt quite right " on a plate"

but even so

good luck everyone xx"

good luck to you both as well and I hope your party and further parties go really well xxx

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"maybe my wording wasnt quite right " on a plate"

but even so

good luck everyone xx"

I think you should stick the forums out.

I'm always getting blasted or ridiculed.... but who cares. It's only debate and opinions.

Remember the old saying that ya mum told you when you were at school....

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"

Shite I know but hey, thats life, we all get over being given a rough time and we have forged some exceptional friendships.

Chill..................... we're lovely really!

"Just to finally put a end to this thread !!!

thanks again "

Then why not say what you mean in future instead of giving out such a cryptic message.

People cannot be expected to know the whole story unless you are prepared to tell them .....

» Add a new message to this topic