FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Happy Mothers Day (in memory thread)

Happy Mothers Day (in memory thread)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thought we'd post this thread for all forumites who's Mothers are sadly no longer here.

I (Mark) lost my MaM on Xmas day 2004 and not a day goes by when I cant hear her laughter or see her smile.

Happy Mothers Day Mam miss you loads xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You read my mind with starting that thread.

I lost my Mum in 2010, she was the one person who never let me down. We would have gone out to lunch today, so I'll raise a glass later. Miss you mum & always will. xx

By *at n michaelCouple  over a year ago

AYRSHIRE

I lost my mum 2 weeks ago so still raw and miss her so much she was a wonderful lady and had a great life . love n miss you mum xxxx Cat

" I lost my mum 2 weeks ago so still raw and miss her so much she was a wonderful lady and had a great life . love n miss you mum xxxx Cat"

Bless you, I lost my mother almost 22 years ago but she is always in my thoughts and in my heart. Like your mum she was a wonderful lady, greatly loved and had a great life. Despite being ill for many years with MS her philosophy was always "count your blessings" and that's how I choose to remember her, I and my family were blessed to have had her in our lives, she gave so much and taught us so much. Take care and I hope in time you will find comfort in the good memories you have. x

By *rankie97Woman  over a year ago

kendal

I lost my mum in 2005. Miss her lots xxx

There's a beautiful young lady and young man i know, who today will be putting mothers day cards and flowers on their.mothers grave.

life is too short.

I lost mine in 1988 not a day goes by that I don't think of her miss her lots x

By *ayandess1Couple  over a year ago

bridgwater

I lost my mum in 2000. She had a long battle with illness. Happily my dad remarried 5 years ago. But we lost my new mum last November, it was very very sudden.

Today is a sad day for us. Xxx

" I lost my mum 2 weeks ago so still raw and miss her so much she was a wonderful lady and had a great life . love n miss you mum xxxx Cat"

Bless you sweetie xx

I lost my mum 37 year ago in 1977, I was 11 I miss her but have only distant memories, mostly I miss the potential we had for a great friendship and know my children's lives would have been so much richer had they had the chance to know her.

"There's a beautiful young lady and young man i know, who today will be putting mothers day cards and flowers on their.mothers grave.

life is too short. "

I too know of two wonderful little girls age 13 and 9, they lost their mum on the 1st of march this year, days like this are hard.

I lost my mum 6 years ago. Still miss her loads. A truly inspirational woman. Xx

I lost my mum 14 years ago .. And my son and daughter lost their mother just over 2 years ago .. Taking cards and flowers to her garden this morning .... Today will be an especially hard day for them

We buried my nanny on Friday. My poor mum was in bits. We are trying to spoil her today.

Lost my mum 5years ago. So sad reading the above posts

Life is precious, make it count and always tell the people you love, that you love them.xx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful and beautiful mums out there. My thoughts and condolences are with every single one of you who has lost their mother, can't imagine the feeling and my heart is with you all, it really is x

My first mum died when I was four , my second mum died two years ago on Tuesday . I still have my birth mum who is fighting cancer and has won

I am a lucky girl indeed x

"My first mum died when I was four , my second mum died two years ago on Tuesday . I still have my birth mum who is fighting cancer and has won

I am a lucky girl indeed x"

Sorry about your losses but it's nice you can still count yourself lucky

"My first mum died when I was four , my second mum died two years ago on Tuesday . I still have my birth mum who is fighting cancer and has won

Sorry about your losses but it's nice you can still count yourself lucky "

Thank you yes I am very very lucky to have had three mums x

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

I lost my mum 5 years ago...there are still times when I say 'I want my mum' in a childish voice!! Love you mum...miss you loads xxxx

I lost my mum in 2000 miss her dearly,everyday I have a question to ask her and get her advice now that I'm a mum.

Love and miss u Mum xx

I post my mum a few years ago on new years day.. I think about her a lot at this time of year as she loved spring x

Thank you yes I am very very lucky to have had three mums x"

Its lovely that you have such a positive attitude, wish both you and your birth mum many years to share. Being a mum isn't always about giving birth, your post clearly shows that x

By *aria161965Woman  over a year ago

Woodchurch

Lost my birth mum 10 years ago and then lost my adopted mum 4 years ago ,miss them so much x

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

lost my own mother and the mother of my children all within 6 months of each other.

miss both of them

Thank you yes I am very very lucky to have had three mums x

Its lovely that you have such a positive attitude, wish both you and your birth mum many years to share. Being a mum isn't always about giving birth, your post clearly shows that x "

Indeed x

"lost my own mother and the mother of my children all within 6 months of each other.

miss both of them"

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Lost my (fems) mum in 2001, miss her every day.

Today my cousin, who is more like a sister and who called my mum, her 2nd mum are off for a couple of nights away.

We'll have a Baileys in my Mums memory after dinner this even ing.

Mum, you went too quickly and I never got the chance to tell you so much. Love and miss you

Lost my mum when i was 15

Miss you so much mum,loved you more than words could ever say xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

It is very moving to see all the people taking flowers to mums gone but never forgotten.

I took flowers to my mum this morning, whispered a few words, bowed my head and came home.

All in all, quite an hour people watching & reflecting.

Just taken my flowers

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

lost my Mum when I was 7 so its 51 years ago,still have some lovely memories of her even though I was young,had a little chat to her today as I do most days,i was very lucky I had the most fantastic Mum in Law,sadly she too has gone now but always always in my thoughts

» Add a new message to this topic