FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > too serious?

too serious?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

does anybody else feel some folk on here take swinging too seriously?so seriously it seems to stop being fun?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

A few do, but most of the people here aren't that serious. A few are seriously full of mirth, though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A few seem to, but if that's the way they do things then it's their business...

We are only on here for fun times

Some behave like it's a marriage bureau, some seem to want a full job inter_iew with cv before considering shagging someone, others are here for the purposes the site is here for xxx

I got asked for a full medical report and a credit reference once.

Turned down because of the ccj's

"Some behave like it's a marriage bureau, some seem to want a full job inter_iew with cv before considering shagging someone, others are here for the purposes the site is here for xxx "

"does anybody else feel some folk on here take swinging too seriously?so seriously it seems to stop being fun?"

Personally im just jealous of how much fun you appear to be having!

"Some behave like it's a marriage bureau, some seem to want a full job inter_iew with cv before considering shagging someone, others are here for the purposes the site is here for xxx "

I do....im not taking on new applicants at the moment though

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

if anyone takes this site too seriously its Miss Tina Titz, that girl really needs to lighten up

yes some seem to take everything too seriously on here, and some very judgemental, narrow minded types.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

we like to get to know someone a bit but people generally know to pass us by if it doesn't suit their purposes

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I don't tend to worry about whether people seem serious or fun.

The right combination of both works for me - and there's also a time for both!

A

Have you ever seen me be serious? The faces i pull are not flattering lol and that vein. Omg!!

We take it very seriously, we have compatability charts and everything, Serious business this NSA sex

Some do but they must like to be that way. It takes allsorts.

"if anyone takes this site too seriously its Miss Tina Titz, that girl really needs to lighten up "

Noooooooo...!!!! You Can't name and Shame in the forums...!!!!!!!!!!

I'm guilty. i take it all with such seriousness that cracking my legs own is next to impossible and those that do fund i do my duty as a proper lady should.... remaining silent, still, and reciting the lord's prayer in my head the entire time.

*removes tongue from cheek for second post in a row and marvels at her mood today

"does anybody else feel some folk on here take swinging too seriously?so seriously it seems to stop being fun?"

I need to lighten up and smile a little more

Especially during orgasm I have been told

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Am just here for a bit of fun... stumbled on this life while sowing my wild oats (so to speak) and decided am far from done yet

If anyone thinks having fun is somehow wrong, then they need to look at themselves and what they're doing wrong, lol.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 30/03/14 12:46:00]

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I don't, I am happy being happy...........

I don't need sex desperate enough to make me churned up with angst.

I do love seeing positive people on here having lots of happy times. I wish them more.

"I need to lighten up and smile a little more

Especially during orgasm I have been told"

Do your toes curl too. Mine do. It's so annoying. Ruins the surprise element of it all.

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Wont be easy but i will try x X X

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Yeah!! I hate it.

I don't meet up with the serious ones though.

The worst is pressure to perform. I bonk when I want to, not when I'm expected to. Ha!

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i make meets fill out a medical form .. i dont want one to conk out on me halfway through lol

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

yes, too many people do

x

I never take swinging seriously. It doesnt bother me if a meet doesn't happen, if we don't swing with others at clubs etc., we are out and we have a great time with each other.

I don't demand a certain size or technique, neither do I care if they can't get an erection or find swinging with a couple overwhelming. Nothing like that is important, having a laugh and chat is more so.

I won't compromise either, I won't change my profile, I won't change my pictures, I won't put Mr Iconic's face pic in public pictures, I won't give out precise details of my dress size, answered I certainly don't give a second thought to those who demand them

Do your toes curl too. Mine do. It's so annoying. Ruins the surprise element of it all.

"

the calipers keep them straight

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

"Yeah!! I hate it.

I don't meet up with the serious ones though.

The worst is pressure to perform. I bonk when I want to, not when I'm expected to. Ha!"

i know if i think for 1minute its sex theyr after all bets are off x X X

"I never take swinging seriously. It doesnt bother me if a meet doesn't happen, if we don't swing with others at clubs etc., we are out and we have a great time with each other.

I don't demand a certain size or technique, neither do I care if they can't get an erection or find swinging with a couple overwhelming. Nothing like that is important, having a laugh and chat is more so.

I won't compromise either, I won't change my profile, I won't change my pictures, I won't put Mr Iconic's face pic in public pictures, I won't give out precise details of my dress size, answered I certainly don't give a second thought to those who demand them "

I like your attitude, i guess its easy for you though as you have got a good marriage.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Some do seem to take it very seriously and practically demand to know why you won't meet etc, or just don't get the fact you are bantering with them. I see this as fun, it's like a hobby that sorts out my horny side and I am never demanding or critical of anyone as I know there can be quite a lot of pressure put onto a guy to "perform" as it were, I just like meeting people and if it all works and we have a good time them it's ok by me

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

yes but some ask for a cv with tongue firmly in cheek!

I only ask for a full 5 year list of references and a CRB check before I allow someone into my pants

agree to a certain extent but feel meeting should be taken seriously. as bev usually meets guys alone we need to make sure they are not muderers and that they will do all we ask.

made mistake a while ago of meeting guy without our normal vetting and he was a total let down. went back to our tried and tested method and bev met a great guy so serious works for us

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Some behave like it's a marriage bureau, some seem to want a full job inter_iew with cv before considering shagging someone, others are here for the purposes the site is here for xxx

yes but some ask for a cv with tongue firmly in cheek! "

One the one hand I've had someone say to me "I don't know where you're mouth has been" (considering she's given a blow job or two, am guessing that's a bit rich coming from her),.. on the other hand, I've had some demand to see my full and complete list of verifications so they know who I've played with.

So I did the opposite and hid my verifications, blocked the person and had no further communication with them: I won't be dictated to, and the world will not stop spinning if the meet never happens lol.

"Some behave like it's a marriage bureau, some seem to want a full job inter_iew with cv before considering shagging someone, others are here for the purposes the site is here for xxx

One the one hand I've had someone say to me "I don't know where you're mouth has been" (considering she's given a blow job or two, am guessing that's a bit rich coming from her),.. on the other hand, I've had some demand to see my full and complete list of verifications so they know who I've played with.

So I did the opposite and hid my verifications, blocked the person and had no further communication with them: I won't be dictated to, and the world will not stop spinning if the meet never happens lol."

The people that want to see a full list of verifications always amuse me.

"I never take swinging seriously. It doesnt bother me if a meet doesn't happen, if we don't swing with others at clubs etc., we are out and we have a great time with each other.

I won't compromise either, I won't change my profile, I won't change my pictures, I won't put Mr Iconic's face pic in public pictures, I won't give out precise details of my dress size, answered I certainly don't give a second thought to those who demand them "

This

"

Take your tights off then

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Yep.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"if anyone takes this site too seriously its Miss Tina Titz, that girl really needs to lighten up

"

oh no I bet she'll report me now what with her being so serious and all

"if anyone takes this site too seriously its Miss Tina Titz, that girl really needs to lighten up

oh no I bet she'll report me now what with her being so serious and all "

Then Ruggers'll spank you, and put you on the nawty step...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Then Ruggers'll spank you, and put you on the nawty step... "

basically I'm doomed then

Oh yeah the fun police are a force to be reckoned with on here. Any signs of a party and they piss on it. And not everyone is into watersports

Oh yes

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I agree that some people do take this very seriously but that's up to them really and those who don't aren't affected by it.

Personally I think some people don't take it seriously enough.......

Then Ruggers'll spank you, and put you on the nawty step...

basically I'm doomed then "

If ya lucky...

"does anybody else feel some folk on here take swinging too seriously?so seriously it seems to stop being fun?

Oh yes "

Indeed they do ... especially the whingers who can't find a suitable meet , and bleat on about ' we are all about quality over quantity '

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

There are one or two that do take the whole thing way to serious like its some kind of career. The only thing I'm sensible about is making sure I make the right decisions when inviting someone over, axe murderers don't really do it for me

I'm not sure about swinging as I'm not really a swinger and I don't visit clubs but I do think people take the forum to seriously.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"There are one or two that do take the whole thing way to serious like its some kind of career. The only thing I'm sensible about is making sure I make the right decisions when inviting someone over, axe murderers don't really do it for me

"

Well they'd only do it the once

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"There are one or two that do take the whole thing way to serious like its some kind of career. The only thing I'm sensible about is making sure I make the right decisions when inviting someone over, axe murderers don't really do it for me

Well they'd only do it the once "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well they'd only do it the once "

lol and I wouldn't be able to whinge about it after either

Stuff em all that's what we say lol

Well the sexy ones anyway

Xx

Yes they do espcially agaisnt us single guys lol.

"I'm not sure about swinging as I'm not really a swinger and I don't visit clubs but I do think people take the forum to seriously. "

Well we would never be able to take swinging seriously if it wasn't for the forum's amazing advice. Certainly couldn't make any uniformed decisions without it to be fair.

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

So I did the opposite and hid my verifications, blocked the person and had no further communication with them: I won't be dictated to, and the world will not stop spinning if the meet never happens lol."

their loss!!!

» Add a new message to this topic