Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"so they can carry home all their loot lol"

but mine was fkg full, and theres no sign of the rubbish

gits

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Apparently when you burn them you can get high from the fumes.......do not ask me how I know this

"Apparently when you burn them you can get high from the fumes.......do not ask me how I know this"

oh i must.......how do you know?

Forum Mod

"Apparently when you burn them you can get high from the fumes.......do not ask me how I know this

oh i must.......how do you know?"

we have 66 in the garden and they're great hahahahaha

Seriously one of ours went missing and when we phoned the council up about a replacement they told us thats what the kids do with them!!

"Apparently when you burn them you can get high from the fumes.......do not ask me how I know this

oh i must.......how do you know?

we have 66 in the garden and they're great hahahahaha

Seriously one of ours went missing and when we phoned the council up about a replacement they told us thats what the kids do with them!!"

christ whatever happened to glue bags

Ask the builders??

We have seen them used for clearing stuff they knock down etc.. more in than a barrow. Storing tools on site... not to mention garden serivices etc..

Forum Mod

I don't know how true it is but thats what we were told......they could have been bored at work and having a laugh

ooh garden services mmmmm pity its raining xx

Now if all wheelie bins were chipped like the govt wanted them to be we would be able to trace stolen ones more easily

I think we should give the govt the powers to chip and pin everything and everybody. No more crime!! hehehe

"Now if all wheelie bins were chipped like the govt wanted them to be we would be able to trace stolen ones more easily

I think we should give the govt the powers to chip and pin everything and everybody. No more crime!! hehehe"

They are chipped... Under the front rim... Well ours are and the cheeky sods now have started to weigh at the lorry what you chuck... Not charging by weight they say.. just seeing how recycling is going (My arse they are) Needless to say, our chip now keeps falling out!!

Forum Mod

I feel sorry for dustmen they used to have loads of perks of the job....we never minded giving them a drink if they took a bit extra away from us,saving us a trip to the dump and queueing for ages.....now they can't even get stuck in a traffic jam and take a detour without someone questioning where they are and what they're doing they're chipped and tracked as well

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

The reason they steal wheely bins is so that they can rifle through them to see if you have any bank statements or credit card bills so they can steal your identity. We had a spate of them last year. Didnt steal mine it must of looked like a poor persons bin lol

"The reason they steal wheely bins is so that they can rifle through them to see if you have any bank statements or credit card bills so they can steal your identity. We had a spate of them last year. Didnt steal mine it must of looked like a poor persons bin lol"

they wouldnt want my debt

» Add a new message to this topic