FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > please

please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouvak OP   Man  over a year ago

clacton on sea

remember that when you bring a discussion into the forums your going to open up the subject to peoples personal view points on the given subject, if you can't stand constructive criticism of your chosen view point or subject then don't post it.

we are all individuals with differing points of view on the same subject, the idea of open forums is to allow all to air their view's. it's such a shame when a subject matter that is of interest's to many has to be closed because it becomes a battle ground.

sometimes it might be a good idea if you feel strongly opposed to a particular post, you send you feelings to the person in a private PM so as to air your view, but allow the subject to run a free and un-fettled course

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Hear, hear, well said that man

x

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

Thanks for pointing that out...thank god you are here....what would we do without you......wake me up when he has finished

clacton on sea

"Thanks for pointing that out...thank god you are here....what would we do without you......wake me up when he has finished"

now if i wasn't the kind of man that finds it extremely hard to even consider slapping a lady' i'd put you over my knee and paddle that very cute bum

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"Thanks for pointing that out...thank god you are here....what would we do without you......wake me up when he has finished

now if i wasn't the kind of man that finds it extremely hard to even consider slapping a lady' i'd put you over my knee and paddle that very cute bum "

Stop trying to get on my good side....i dont have one LOL xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks for pointing that out...thank god you are here....what would we do without you......wake me up when he has finished

now if i wasn't the kind of man that finds it extremely hard to even consider slapping a lady' i'd put you over my knee and paddle that very cute bum "

Now that i would love ta see ya try xx

clacton on sea

now if i wasn't the kind of man that finds it extremely hard to even consider slapping a lady' i'd put you over my knee and paddle that very cute bum

Now that i would love ta see ya try xx "

bitch slap for you my soapy friend

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Thanks for pointing that out...thank god you are here....what would we do without you......wake me up when he has finished"

lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"remember that when you bring a discussion into the forums your going to open up the subject to peoples personal view points on the given subject, if you can't stand constructive criticism of your chosen view point or subject then don't post it.

we are all individuals with differing points of view on the same subject, the idea of open forums is to allow all to air their view's. it's such a shame when a subject matter that is of interest's to many has to be closed because it becomes a battle ground.

sometimes it might be a good idea if you feel strongly opposed to a particular post, you send you feelings to the person in a private PM so as to air your view, but allow the subject to run a free and un-fettled course"

lol normally these types of posts end up the same way with people arguing over who said what when and why

"remember that when you bring a discussion into the forums your going to open up the subject to peoples personal view points on the given subject, if you can't stand constructive criticism of your chosen view point or subject then don't post it.

sometimes it might be a good idea if you feel strongly opposed to a particular post, you send you feelings to the person in a private PM so as to air your view, but allow the subject to run a free and un-fettled course

lol normally these types of posts end up the same way with people arguing over who said what when and why "

No they dont xx

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Oh yes they do !!!

lol normally these types of posts end up the same way with people arguing over who said what when and why

No they dont xx "

Oh yes they do!!!!

clacton on sea

lol normally these types of posts end up the same way with people arguing over who said what when and why "

erm i think i knew that before i posted it lol

do you think i might be a silly man for opening up myself for the abuse i knew this post would bring my way

No they dont xx

Oh yes they do!!!!"

Oh not they bloody dont and thats the end of it xx

Forum Mod

O o O oo

erm i think i knew that before i posted it lol

do you think i might be a silly man for opening up myself for the abuse i knew this post would bring my way "

No they dont xx

Oh yes they do!!!!

Oh not they bloody dont and thats the end of it xx "

Wanna bet, lets take this outside!!!xxx

Forum Mod

O o O oo

No they dont xx

Oh yes they do!!!!

Oh not they bloody dont and thats the end of it xx "

You are so masterful

No they dont xx

Oh yes they do!!!!

You are so masterful"

Keep telling him that he may just believe it lol

xx

clacton on sea

No they dont xx

Oh yes they do!!!!

You are so masterful

Keep telling him that he may just believe it lol"

he's a slippery little fecker too

" xx "

Speechless, just how I like me men lol

"

You are so masterful"

Thank you he says in a deep manley voice with no hint of a squeak xx

clacton on sea

"

You are so masterful

Thank you he says in a deep manley voice with no hint of a squeak xx"

the thought of you using a deep masterful voice is just to much for even the most warped minds lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

You are so masterful

Thank you he says in a deep manley voice with no hint of a squeak xx"

I always guessed you would have a manly voice..... why people thought you would be squeaky I will never know

"

You are so masterful

Thank you he says in a deep manley voice with no hint of a squeak xx

I always guessed you would have a manly voice..... why people thought you would be squeaky I will never know "

Yeah ok lol i believe ya xx

Forum Mod

LMFAO

Good point though Touvak

Also think about what you want to say and write a draft copy first, that way, what you want to say and what you say, are the same. To those that read, sit back and re-read first before commenting

clacton on sea

"Also think about what you want to say and write a draft copy first, that way, what you want to say and what you say, are the same. To those that read, sit back and re-read first before commenting "

the art of a good debate is in the reasoning of the many with the view to finding a common ground on which all can agree, but most often it's agreeing to disagree that's the case.

one should be able to put across a point of view with aplomb, diplomacy and good faith, in answering the view the same applies. A debate shouldn't become a slanging match or a personal attack on any individual just because they don't share your point of view

"Also think about what you want to say and write a draft copy first, that way, what you want to say and what you say, are the same. To those that read, sit back and re-read first before commenting

the art of a good debate is in the reasoning of the many with the view to finding a common ground on which all can agree, but most often it's agreeing to disagree that's the case.

one should be able to put across a point of view with aplomb, diplomacy and good faith, in answering the view the same applies. A debate shouldn't become a slanging match or a personal attack on any individual just because they don't share your point of view "

Oh dear i didnt make myself clear did i? People can do all the above even when they dont share the same point of view, had somone who wrote a comment on another blog thought first, it would not have come across like he was attacking a certain aspect of peoples lives, then i wouldnt have taken offence. I think some of the difficulty is had it been face to face, the outcome might have been different, sometimes its hard to put what you want in the right way, if that makes sense, same with msn too

clacton on sea

"Also think about what you want to say and write a draft copy first, that way, what you want to say and what you say, are the same. To those that read, sit back and re-read first before commenting

one should be able to put across a point of view with aplomb, diplomacy and good faith, in answering the view the same applies. A debate shouldn't become a slanging match or a personal attack on any individual just because they don't share your point of view

Oh dear i didnt make myself clear did i? People can do all the above even when they dont share the same point of view, had somone who wrote a comment on another blog thought first, it would not have come across like he was attacking a certain aspect of peoples lives, then i wouldnt have taken offence. I think some of the difficulty is had it been face to face, the outcome might have been different, sometimes its hard to put what you want in the right way, if that makes sense, same with msn too "

oooh dear i wasn't having ago at what you posted but, more like elaborating on what you had said lol

Oh dear i didnt make myself clear did i? People can do all the above even when they dont share the same point of view, had somone who wrote a comment on another blog thought first, it would not have come across like he was attacking a certain aspect of peoples lives, then i wouldnt have taken offence. I think some of the difficulty is had it been face to face, the outcome might have been different, sometimes its hard to put what you want in the right way, if that makes sense, same with msn too

oooh dear i wasn't having ago at what you posted but, more like elaborating on what you had said lol "

oh no i didnt think that at all and im glad you understood

So let me see if I've got this right...

You've acknowledged this is an open forum and people will have differing views and allowed to air them but they shouldn't: they should send a pm instead?!!

R-i-g-h-t!!!

clacton on sea

"So let me see if I've got this right...

You've acknowledged this is an open forum and people will have differing views and allowed to air them but they shouldn't: they should send a pm instead?!!

R-i-g-h-t!!! "

i was referencing to a more personal approach on the subject in hand so that if the view you held was likely to inflame then it would just be between you and the person with whom you want to discuss the issue more deeply, that way if it was a more than personal view it wouldn't give reason to a mod to decide if it were appropriate to close the debate, is all i was trying to imply

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

If I am having a debate on the forums, heated or not, I want it kept in the forums.....I don't want people PM'ing me with arguments...those that do get short thrift!

clacton on sea

"If I am having a debate on the forums, heated or not, I want it kept in the forums.....I don't want people PM'ing me with arguments...those that do get short thrift!"

i never argue, i politely put my point with diplomacy and tact, but there have been a few instance's where i felt i had a need to point out some matter in the debate on a more personal note, for that person to see and to be kept between us both for reason of allowing the flow of the debate to continue without disruption

» Add a new message to this topic