FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Kate's fanny's tingling, lol

Kate's fanny's tingling, lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We went for bike ride yesterday, took the Camel Trail from Wadebridge to Padstow.

Now Kate hasn't ridden a bike since she was at school, and we started off very slowly.

We stopped halfway for a breather and to enjoy the scenary, and Kate got off the bike and said she was enjoying a very nice feeling in her knickers.

Seems her bike saddle was pressing the parts other saddles dont......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

That's how it got its name, from the effect it has on "the Camel Toe".

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

i have a mate who own's a ducatti motor bike and his partner says it's the most expensive toy in her collection lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"i have a mate who own's a ducatti motor bike and his partner says it's the most expensive toy in her collection lol "

Used to have an old Bonnie that shook yer fillings out on tickover, but gave my lady pillions a few smiles

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i have a mate who own's a ducatti motor bike and his partner says it's the most expensive toy in her collection lol

Used to have an old Bonnie that shook yer fillings out on tickover, but gave my lady pillions a few smiles "

I can’t take a pillion on my Ducati Streetfighter but the vibration off my CBR 1100 always gets the knickers soaking. Well recommended.

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

" the vibration off my CBR 1100 always gets the knickers soaking. Well recommended. "

Yours or hers?

» Add a new message to this topic