FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > older men

older men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why is it so hard for us older guys to find some fun , do ladys think once we have turned 50 we cant perform any more or that we must be all bear swilling fat belly has beens , thanks to all the lovely ladys who reply to my e-mails but to those ignorant ones who just delete you will get old some day to .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Never heard the term 'Personal preference' then?

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"Never heard the term 'Personal preference' then?

"

or daja vu!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i'm an equal opportunist, i delete anyone i'm not interested in

...reason being, i have no taste for abusive responses to a polite "no thanks"

btw, a lot of women on here prefer the older gent...just nt all of us!

I guess we can't start the day without a moan from a single guy though, would be like working without a caffeine fix

don't think it's the "age" thing, because I'm older than you and I do ok here.

It's because you are single, and you just merge into the crowd so to speak.

You say you have a lady friend, so why not get a couple profile. You will almost certainly have more success.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

yes i have heard off personla prefrence but why should that allways mean im to old how can anyone make a personal choice before they know all the facts and untill they meet me they have no idea what im like and vise versa

[Removed by poster at 22/06/10 11:10:06]

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

i must admit i have done very well on here and have a great circle of friends both single ladies and couples,i just been lucky i guess,or is it something i have said?.lol

Torquay

"yes i have heard off personla prefrence but why should that allways mean im to old how can anyone make a personal choice before they know all the facts and untill they meet me they have no idea what im like and vise versa "

If they have a personal preference for men under the age of 40 for instance, they won't have to meet you to know that you are not what they are looking for.

It's not rocket science

"why is it so hard for us older guys to find some fun , do ladys think once we have turned 50 we cant perform any more or that we must be all bear swilling fat belly has beens , thanks to all the lovely ladys who reply to my e-mails but to those ignorant ones who just delete you will get old some day to . "

You've been on site long enough to know how it works!!

If you're contacting people with an upper age limit and your outside that, they will delete your message.

If you contact straight couples they will delete as your profile is confusing - straight male looking for tv/ts?!!

It's unfortunate that the people you like obviously don't want to play with you - but that's their choice.

We all have preferences, you have yours, don't moan about others having theirs!!

can all single men please bombard this guy with invites? he seems to have excluded you from his list of preferences which is clearly out of order!

how will he know if he likes you or not if he has no idea what you are like??

"can all single men please bombard this guy with invites? he seems to have excluded you from his list of preferences which is clearly out of order!

how will he know if he likes you or not if he has no idea what you are like??"

That's a bit malicious, isn't it. So he's had a moan, plenty of couples/fems moan about all sorts of things but when a single guy does it - wow, open season!

"can all single men please bombard this guy with invites? he seems to have excluded you from his list of preferences which is clearly out of order!

That's a bit malicious, isn't it. So he's had a moan, plenty of couples/fems moan about all sorts of things but when a single guy does it - wow, open season! "

oh i get it, as a single guy he can moan about single women having preferences, but he's allowed to have his own??

ah...that's how it works...missed that in the fine print!

guess it's only fair, single women apparently owning the earth et al....we can't expect to have all our own way.

shall immediately change my profile to "all takers welcome" and stop being so selective....

im a first aider.... i work in an old peoples care home... i aint takin my work bloody home with me hence why no one over 43 and that due changed!!! never realised there were as many people who say 43 and look 63!! xx

That's a bit malicious, isn't it. So he's had a moan, plenty of couples/fems moan about all sorts of things but when a single guy does it - wow, open season!

oh i get it, as a single guy he can moan about single women having preferences, but he's allowed to have his own??

guess it's only fair, single women apparently owning the earth et al....we can't expect to have all our own way.

shall immediately change my profile to "all takers welcome" and stop being so selective....

"

That's not what I said at all, that's how you interpeted it, not the same.

Encouraging the membership to bombard one single user is bullying and malicious and I think you should apologise to the guy - but I bet you won't.

" That's not what I said at all, that's how you interpeted it, not the same.

Encouraging the membership to bombard one single user is bullying and malicious and I think you should apologise to the guy - but I bet you won't. "

well, I didn't read it as a malicious comment, and certainly don't think it's bullying.

Torquay

Encouraging the membership to bombard one single user is bullying and malicious and I think you should apologise to the guy - but I bet you won't. "

Sorry Wishy but total over reaction on this one...

"

perhaps you weren't concise enough, because all i read was that single men get it rough on here...well, so do single women!

i apologise to the op if anyone reads my statement literally and do hit him with a pm.

perhaps others could also apologise for all the pm's everyone get from anyone outside of their criteria that then use the forum to moan about the fact they should have one in the first place?

[Removed by poster at 22/06/10 11:38:33]

You have a strange understanding of what bullying is. Urging hundreds of users to flood one person's pm box IS bullying. How would you feel if you were the victim of it, just because someone else said they should?

i dont mind rough when the mood takes me....

"i dont mind rough when the mood takes me...."

I'll send Cam & Clegg over for a 3sum then huh?

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"

please formanorderly queue, behind me!!!!! LOL

"i dont mind rough when the mood takes me....

I'll send Cam & Clegg over for a 3sum then huh? "

only if i get to have a shotgun.... xx

"shall immediately change my profile to "all takers welcome" and stop being so selective....

please formanorderly queue, behind me!!!!! LOL

"

sorry, you don't match my criteria...oh wait, i cant have one...darn it...better go stock up on wet wipes and goose fat...

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

only if i get to have a shotgun.... xx"

or would you prefer the gruesome twosome brown & blair?.

or would you prefer the gruesome twosome brown & blair?. "

il take all four as long as i get the shotgun and six bullets...just in case i miss one!!! x

only if i get to have a shotgun.... xx"

From UrbanDictionary...

Shotgun:

"An esoteric form of bukkake. Upon reaching the vinegar strokes, the shotgun initiator must hold his scrotum in one hand and his shaft in the other, and pump between each ejaculation. This is derived from the manner of operating a pump-action shotgun, although the ammunition in question is completely different."

You kinky bitch!! xx

From UrbanDictionary...

Shotgun:

"An esoteric form of bukkake. Upon reaching the vinegar strokes, the shotgun initiator must hold his scrotum in one hand and his shaft in the other, and pump between each ejaculation. This is derived from the manner of operating a pump-action shotgun, although the ammunition in question is completely different."

You kinky bitch!! xx"

as long as i get a real gun or an aka57 after it i will do my duty to humanity!! x

"why is it so hard for us older guys to find some fun , do ladys think once we have turned 50 we cant perform any more or that we must be all bear swilling fat belly has beens , thanks to all the lovely ladys who reply to my e-mails but to those ignorant ones who just delete you will get old some day to . "

I am 51 in a few weeks and i have great fun on here,

If I am out of someones age preference thats fine the same as some people are out of mine,

It is called freedom of choice not 'ignorance'

It is all about personal preference and just because we are on a swinging site does not mean everyone will meet and shag everyone else.

" That's not what I said at all, that's how you interpeted it, not the same.

Encouraging the membership to bombard one single user is bullying and malicious and I think you should apologise to the guy - but I bet you won't.

well, I didn't read it as a malicious comment, and certainly don't think it's bullying. "

Nope...neither did I!

Hi i have no problem meeting younger girls age 41 i have met lots of younger females age about 18 till 23 the oldest woman i have met was 50 just keep trying matey lots of yonger and older females who like to meet on here

Im older and still get shagged (mainly through running up stairs too quick) so there ya go xx

"Im older and still get shagged (mainly through running up stairs too quick) so there ya go xx "

and you'd be proper fucked if you fell down 'em

» Add a new message to this topic