FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fiddling Americans!

Fiddling Americans!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atisfy jane OP   Woman  over a year ago

Torquay

Following the outrageous grilling of the BP officials by US Congressmen last week in the States, and the barely legal 'removal' of $20 billion of BP funds to pay out compensation to US residents and businesses comes the much expected scandal....

They put the same guy in charge of the fund who was in charge of the 9/11 compensation fund which saw 4,000 false claims totalling $27 million.

Already according to todays Fox News channel, there have been an amazing 230 false claims in the first five days of the fund being set up for the BP oil spillage.

These claims total an estimated $8 million, including a US Town Mayor who put in a claim for $17,000 for the rental of a private boat to the US Coast Guard, even though he sold the sodding boat over a year ago!

It's like one big cash cow for many fiddling Americans...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah never did trust those yankee people anyway!!

I mean look at the president Obama he was playing golf while the OIL crisis was on! typical!

And is anyone kicking up a fuss about the US refinery leak in the Channel washing up on beaches near Southampton??

By *INKKKYMan  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL/ WIRRAL

Unfortunatly i dont think its just them across the pond that like a fiddle now and again, its society in general!

Torquay

The big difference here is it is State sponsored fiddling.....There is a hidden aganda at work here

Dont think i would mind a quick fiddle with a tasty yank

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Dont think i would mind a quick fiddle with a tasty yank "

As long as you promise not to yank too hard

"And is anyone kicking up a fuss about the US refinery leak in the Channel washing up on beaches near Southampton??"

its right outside my door in my very own bit of sea ...im going to fawley to tell them off

yeah too rite!

"yeah too rite!"

how very dare they muck up my little piece of heaven on earth

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

just typical yanks i am afraid,look how much they have fucked up around the world with their own tankers and oil spills.

"just typical yanks i am afraid,look how much they have fucked up around the world with their own tankers and oil spills. "

N they never put it rite!

Torquay

What Obama has failed to grasp is that up to 25% of all BP shares are held by US pension funds, by driving down the value of BP shares and insisting that no more dividends be paid out by BP this year all he has done is wipe $12 Billion off of these Pension fund values.

His rantings and that of many Congressmen has ensured that Millions of hard working Americans lose large lumps of their pensions for the next couple of years.....

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

I dare say that there are a fewcornish folk who are still waiting after 43 years for compensation for the US owned Torrey Canyon disaster......

In any country in the world you will find people looking to make false claims. I don't see the Americans any different to others.

"In any country in the world you will find people looking to make false claims. I don't see the Americans any different to others."

Yeah 2rite! Its the same where-ever u live in the world,,,Dodgy goverments n dodgy people doing dodgy things.

Torquay

"In any country in the world you will find people looking to make false claims. I don't see the Americans any different to others."

The massive difference here is that the US government has bullied BP into forming a compensation fund, they are therefore encouraging people to make dodgy claims just so that Obama can gain back some of the political ground he has lost with the electorate.

"In any country in the world you will find people looking to make false claims. I don't see the Americans any different to others.

The massive difference here is that the US government has bullied BP into forming a compensation fund, they are therefore encouraging people to make dodgy claims just so that Obama can gain back some of the political ground he has lost with the electorate.

"

Yeah u tell um jane,,u tell um,,,girl power n all that.

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

It's the American blame n claim culture that's left the UK in such a mess. It comes to something when people are afraid to help others for fear of being sued

» Add a new message to this topic