FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > READ !!!

READ !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

READ PROFILE !! Some right lazy ass tw@s on here,look @ ya profile pic's n think oooo i'll message them really should read before hand save its not like our profile is 10 pages long ffs... okies rant over * gets bk in coffin * zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZ

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah wotever keeps u happy.

i think some do, but just think 'what the hey' and chance it anyway.

not unheard of for relationships to blossom that way

"READ PROFILE !! Some right lazy ass tw@s on here,look @ ya profile pic's n think oooo i'll message them really should read before hand save its not like our profile is 10 pages long ffs... okies rant over * gets bk in coffin * zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZ "

I agree with you my swinging partner has the same prob as do most people on here i guess,but is good to get things off your chest sometimes lol

Hope you got air con in your coffin could get pretty hot in there

just making a point its a forum we are ok to do that you know. not just make dumb ass comments

By *INKKKYMan  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL/ WIRRAL

"i think some do, but just think 'what the hey' and chance it anyway.

not unheard of for relationships to blossom that way "

Very true!

"i think some do, but just think 'what the hey' and chance it anyway.

not unheard of for relationships to blossom that way Very true! "

Int it just!

"READ PROFILE !! Some right lazy ass tw@s on here,look @ ya profile pic's n think oooo i'll message them really should read before hand save its not like our profile is 10 pages long ffs... okies rant over * gets bk in coffin * zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZ

I agree with you my swinging partner has the same prob as do most people on here i guess,but is good to get things off your chest sometimes lol

Hope you got air con in your coffin could get pretty hot in there "

....yeah lots of holes

"READ PROFILE !! Some right lazy ass tw@s on here,look @ ya profile pic's n think oooo i'll message them really should read before hand save its not like our profile is 10 pages long ffs... okies rant over * gets bk in coffin * zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZ

Hope you got air con in your coffin could get pretty hot in there ....yeah lots of holes "

Holy awesome! lol

"just making a point its a forum we are ok to do that you know. not just make dumb ass comments "

erm, and so was i...that's also allowed...or you wouldnt make your comments public for everyone to respond to.

i'm afraid i can't apologise for not sharing your view, but mine was not meant to offend

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"READ PROFILE !! Some right lazy ass tw@s on here,look @ ya profile pic's n think oooo i'll message them really should read before hand save its not like our profile is 10 pages long ffs... okies rant over * gets bk in coffin * zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZ "

If they don't read your profile (how you know that they don't is still beyond me!), then what makes you think they are going to read this forum and change their ways?

I wouldn't let this get you so worked up over or the site is gonna be less fun for you than it is meant to be.

Just making my point of view known too.

yeah read the profile folks...it does make folk happy n things.

"just making a point its a forum we are ok to do that you know. not just make dumb ass comments

erm, and so was i...that's also allowed...or you wouldnt make your comments public for everyone to respond to.

i'm afraid i can't apologise for not sharing your view, but mine was not meant to offend"

Erm...I didn't see anything offensive in the above comment, in fact she was agreeing with you but stating some people will still take a chance, whether they meet your criteria or not!!

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

If they don't read your profile (how you know that they don't is still beyond me!), then what makes you think they are going to read this forum and change their ways?

I wouldn't let this get you so worked up over or the site is gonna be less fun for you than it is meant to be.

Just making my point of view known too. "

well very obvious ppl aint read mine when they ask things like if i have a bf or married ,as i state im a cpl lol !!

when they are under 30 ,cant accomm or are from bloody miles away lol !! clearly they havent looking at my preferences all again clearly stated .

oohh and my personal favourite the one liners asking for a fuck in their car or hotel room.lol!! pretty damn sure i dont list quickies in hotel and fumble in cars as my ideal meets lol !!!

before you say ahhh but what if they have read it and thought to chance their arm ...well i make it VERY clear that i take an exstreamly dim view of that as just show total lack of respect for what i wanting or they think im im too dim to actually know my own mind and theyll talk me round ....AINT HAPPENED YET AND AINT GONNA LOL !!

so its very very easy to see whos not read your profile properly when you made your requirments very staraight forward and clear. any clearer and ill have to request neon signs and arrows lol !!

but as been said some just ppl dont read profiles.bloke delete and move on. not worth wasting time and energies on. best to focus your energies on ppl who have taken time to see what youre looking for and that they would match the criteria x

» Add a new message to this topic