FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > what a morning

what a morning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well ive just come back from a good friends funeral , he was 31 and had had cancer ,

even today he had thought of everything and as we left ( all wearing our matching pink t shirts ) he had written us all a note ,

i waited till i got home and read mine i have spent the last hour in tears , he has taken my breath away with the kind words that only he could have - some people never amaze me - really need a hug or a squidge as we used to call them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im very ,,so sorry to hear that,,,,all my love to u hunny n very sorry once again,,,,

R E S P E C T .

R I P.

take care hunny.xx

By *eizvollWoman  over a year ago

in my own little world :-)

Big squidges from me!

It's always tough to lose a loved one, but remember he will always live on in your thoughts and memories.

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

((((((huge hug))))))...just remember the good times...sounds like you were lucky to have him in your life.

i was very lucky i was his ultimate fag hag lol i was never sure if that was a compliment or not

hes was a fab friend and today when i saw jus how many people had turned up i knew just how special he was

awwwwwwwwwwwwww bless ya xx

aww hun soz 2 hear that..gd friend r hard 2 find xxx

they sure and im sure they deffo broke the mould with him xxx im sure hell be having a whale of a time with the pink angels dancing to lady gaga x

"they sure and im sure they deffo broke the mould with him xxx im sure hell be having a whale of a time with the pink angels dancing to lady gaga x"

dadadadadadadadadaaaaaaa poker face! there u go.xx

Sorry to hear you lost a Friend, heres a big Hug from me

thanks xxx

i really thought i was keeping it together lol i can be very cactus like with emotions but today has just over whelmed me , and it wasnt a sad funeral if you know what i mean there was lovley music form the musicals and poems ballons being let off , really lovely , im going to collect the kids early from school i think and take them out

all sounds wonderful n peaceful.

hope u can get on with yer life with some good memories.x

((((hugs))))

"thanks xxx

i really thought i was keeping it together lol i can be very cactus like with emotions but today has just over whelmed me , and it wasnt a sad funeral if you know what i mean there was lovley music form the musicals and poems ballons being let off , really lovely , im going to collect the kids early from school i think and take them out "

that sounds like a plan...have a lovely afternoon with your kiddiewinks and big hugs from me.Always so sad to lose a close friend or family member, especially someone so young. xxx

((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

we went to a friends funeral on tuesday all the way in plymouth.

on the way back we stopped in lyme regus and walked on the beach, we both felt so much better

"we went to a friends funeral on tuesday all the way in plymouth.

on the way back we stopped in lyme regus and walked on the beach, we both felt so much better"

It's at times like that that you hold the hand of your nearest and dearest just that little bit tighter, you hug them just a little bit longer, and remember to tell them you love them a little bit more often than usual.

I like to think of death as just being in the next room. You can't get to it but you know they are in there, safe & sound.

"we went to a friends funeral on tuesday all the way in plymouth.

on the way back we stopped in lyme regus and walked on the beach, we both felt so much better

It's at times like that that you hold the hand of your nearest and dearest just that little bit tighter, you hug them just a little bit longer, and remember to tell them you love them a little bit more often than usual.

I like to think of death as just being in the next room. You can't get to it but you know they are in there, safe & sound."

yea.

» Add a new message to this topic