FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > biased or are people really that silly?

biased or are people really that silly?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lightly tempted OP   Man  over a year ago

coupar angus

found this 'gem' on the bbc website

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/10401029.stm

Basically 'older swingers spread vd', my initial thought was b*llsh*t, as I'm fairly sure 99.999999999999999% of swingers use condoms EVERY time.

I never bareback with meets, ever (unless it progresses to a relationship then I'd seriously consider it but only in an 'exclusive' relationship)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"found this 'gem' on the bbc website

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/10401029.stm

Basically 'older swingers spread vd', my initial thought was b*llsh*t, as I'm fairly sure 99.999999999999999% of swingers use condoms EVERY time.

I never bareback with meets, ever (unless it progresses to a relationship then I'd seriously consider it but only in an 'exclusive' relationship)"

And I am fairly sure a lot less than you think actually do.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agreed. More like 50-60%. Look at profile photos to see how many condoms are in use.

By *lightly tempted OP   Man  over a year ago

coupar angus

well that's true but that's mostly on couples profiles so I've always assumed it was their wife/girlfriend in those pics, and a condom on during a blowjob is just nasty for the person giving it (even with the flavoured ones)

Sounds good im gonna check it,,,but i agree with that info there matey...

"well that's true but that's mostly on couples profiles so I've always assumed it was their wife/girlfriend in those pics"

Nope...quite a few single men profiles too!

"well that's true but that's mostly on couples profiles so I've always assumed it was their wife/girlfriend in those pics, and a condom on during a blowjob is just nasty for the person giving it (even with the flavoured ones)"

I don't assume anything when it comes to our sexual health. I've seen single guy profiles showing bareback sex with more than one woman. I've also seen couples profiles showing the same thing (even if one of them was the male's partner, the other wasn't).

Only 1way to find out-?

have sex! lol

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"well that's true but that's mostly on couples profiles so I've always assumed it was their wife/girlfriend in those pics, and a condom on during a blowjob is just nasty for the person giving it (even with the flavoured ones)

I don't assume anything when it comes to our sexual health. I've seen single guy profiles showing bareback sex with more than one woman. I've also seen couples profiles showing the same thing (even if one of them was the male's partner, the other wasn't)."

Spot on there wishy never assume anything when it comes to safety.

"well that's true but that's mostly on couples profiles so I've always assumed it was their wife/girlfriend in those pics, and a condom on during a blowjob is just nasty for the person giving it (even with the flavoured ones)

I don't assume anything when it comes to our sexual health. I've seen single guy profiles showing bareback sex with more than one woman. I've also seen couples profiles showing the same thing (even if one of them was the male's partner, the other wasn't).

Spot on there wishy never assume anything when it comes to safety."

Yeah 2rite!! safety 1st hey folks.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I don't assume anything when it comes to our sexual health. I've seen single guy profiles showing bareback sex with more than one woman. I've also seen couples profiles showing the same thing (even if one of them was the male's partner, the other wasn't)."

Yeah I agree there is pictures about with what looks like no condom on and would put us off also.....but......we have a photograph from one of our meets and as we don't do bareback we know he had a condom on but on the picture it doesn't looklike he had one on...so I suppose some may have been the same as.

Yeah I agree there is pictures about with what looks like no condom on and would put us off also.....but......we have a photograph from one of our meets and as we don't do bareback we know he had a condom on but on the picture it doesn't looklike he had one on...so I suppose some may have been the same as."

Yeah use a condom u know it makes sense.

Yeah I agree there is pictures about with what looks like no condom on and would put us off also.....but......we have a photograph from one of our meets and as we don't do bareback we know he had a condom on but on the picture it doesn't looklike he had one on...so I suppose some may have been the same as."

I appreciate that Ruggers but I always feel a little uneasy when I see bareback shots on profiles. If push comes to shove (pun intended lol) we'd be more inclined to pursue possible liasons with people without those sort of photos, as a starting point.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I totally agree with you wishy, it would still put us off.....and why if we had hardcore pics on the profile we wouldn't put that one on as people would think it was bareback

"I totally agree with you wishy, it would still put us off.....and why if we had hardcore pics on the profile we wouldn't put that one on as people would think it was bareback "

well yeah.

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Looks like I read the same article in this mornings Times of all places! It was a survey carried out by a european university, came up with the result that the over 40's, apparently the most active group in swinging have a high incidence of VD.

The other side of the coin was offered by another swing site, they said that in fact the survey was flawed, because anyone active in swinging goes to great lengths to ensure they are disease free. Obvious really because if you are not, it doesn't take long to be sussed and your swinging days are over!

"Looks like I read the same article in this mornings Times of all places! It was a survey carried out by a european university, came up with the result that the over 40's, apparently the most active group in swinging have a high incidence of VD.

The other side of the coin was offered by another swing site, they said that in fact the survey was flawed, because anyone active in swinging goes to great lengths to ensure they are disease free. Obvious really because if you are not, it doesn't take long to be sussed and your swinging days are over!"

2RITE! HERE HERE.

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

I've read various articles relating to sti's and the over 40's but none mentioned swinging. The stories were in relation to the breakdown of marriages and the number in that age group out on the pull as a result of divorce. Probably another patchwork story misrepresenting as usual.

» Add a new message to this topic