FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Single Guy rant !

Single Guy rant !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You lot are so rude and selfish, I always send a Pork Sword shot so you know what you will get if you want it or not, I skip all Profiles and look at the Pictures and decide if you would be grateful for me messaging you, I'm not interested in your interests because I know what you really want.

I can only meet during the Day at Lunch time at your place or Asda Car park so whats wrong with that, Couples are the worst if I fancy the Women why can't the Bloke go the Pub whilst I'm showing his other half what she's been missing, I never bother writing long winded Messages as you should be spending your time Bonking me not reading Messages, I dont have a Face Picture on here just in case the Vicar that Married me and my ex see's it on here, so now you understand what I'm about get Showered, Dressed up and give me your address and if your really lucky I might come and see you about 2am because I've done some Overtime

Tongue in cheek dont be attacking me or you will be Blocked

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

fantastic kev xxxxx

what a catch

"what a catch "

Dont be sarcastic, your Blocked again

tssssk Kev.....some people are just so ungrateful and don't know what they're missing

Dear Kev,

May I suggest that the next time you want some attention that you don't lift my old single guy profile text verbatim, but at least adapt it it a tad. Plaguerism hurts, you know!

Regards

Wishy.

p.s. Great post mate, made me chuckle and if it doesn't get you at least one shag let me know and I'll fuck off to the pub for half an hour

"Dear Kev,

May I suggest that the next time you want some attention that you don't lift my old single guy profile text verbatim, but at least adapt it it a tad. Plaguerism hurts, you know!

Regards

Wishy.

p.s. Great post mate, made me chuckle and if it doesn't get you at least one shag let me know and I'll fuck off to the pub for half an hour "

Why do you think you have the right to reply to my Thread sorry about the Profile copying at least I pinched the Pictures from Facebook and didn't use yours

"Dear Kev,

Regards

Wishy.

p.s. Great post mate, made me chuckle and if it doesn't get you at least one shag let me know and I'll fuck off to the pub for half an hour

Why do you think you have the right to reply to my Thread sorry about the Profile copying at least I pinched the Pictures from Facebook and didn't use yours "

You'd have got nowhere using my pictures. The "looking for hunchback, with gimp leg and curly teeth" market is very limited you know.

"Dear Kev,

Regards

Wishy.

Why do you think you have the right to reply to my Thread sorry about the Profile copying at least I pinched the Pictures from Facebook and didn't use yours

You'd have got nowhere using my pictures. The "looking for hunchback, with gimp leg and curly teeth" market is very limited you know. "

bugger.........if the leg had been wooden....i'd have been on my way

"Dear Kev,

Regards

Wishy.

You'd have got nowhere using my pictures. The "looking for hunchback, with gimp leg and curly teeth" market is very limited you know.

bugger.........if the leg had been wooden....i'd have been on my way "

No ya wooden-t, ya little tease!

"Dear Kev,

Regards

Wishy.

No ya wooden-t, ya little tease! "

that's all we need....a gimpy legged hunchback with bad teeth and a sense of humour

"Dear Kev,

Regards

Wishy.

No ya wooden-t, ya little tease!

that's all we need....a gimpy legged hunchback with bad teeth and a sense of humour "

Oh no, I don't have a sense of humour -my curly teeth put the ladies off when I laugh. I just wave me todger at em and say fuck all. It's the only system I've found that works.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

mmmm curly teeth, hunchbacks and wooden legs..

Where do I join the queue?

"You lot are so rude and selfish, I always send a Pork Sword shot so you know what you will get if you want it or not, I skip all Profiles and look at the Pictures and decide if you would be grateful for me messaging you, I'm not interested in your interests because I know what you really want.

I can only meet during the Day at Lunch time at your place or Asda Car park so whats wrong with that, Couples are the worst if I fancy the Women why can't the Bloke go the Pub whilst I'm showing his other half what she's been missing, I never bother writing long winded Messages as you should be spending your time Bonking me not reading Messages, I dont have a Face Picture on here just in case the Vicar that Married me and my ex see's it on here, so now you understand what I'm about get Showered, Dressed up and give me your address and if your really lucky I might come and see you about 2am because I've done some Overtime

Tongue in cheek dont be attacking me or you will be Blocked "

I have never wanted a single male more!!

wait...let me make my way to YOU and pay for accomidation too!!!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Is this one of those show empathy for couples and females to try and get a shag type threads

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Phwooooooooooooooooaaarrrrrrrrrr when is the OP free?

Brilliant, someone with a great sense of humour............!!

xx

"Is this one of those show empathy for couples and females to try and get a shag type threads "

Tsk, Polo!!

Don't be a killjoy: you weren't supposed to notice: you've spoilt it now!!

» Add a new message to this topic