FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > dogs

dogs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well weve been hearing about cats alot so i thought i would share a little about life with dogs.

oldest dog just jumped on the sofa next to me, looked right in my face inches away, let rip an almighty burp then turned round and curled up and is now sleeping

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"well weve been hearing about cats alot so i thought i would share a little about life with dogs.

oldest dog just jumped on the sofa next to me, looked right in my face inches away, let rip an almighty burp then turned round and curled up and is now sleeping"

is it a Male ?

pmsl....well....at least it didn't lick it's arse before slurping your face

no female, such a lady

"no female, such a lady"

In that case, at least it wasn't in season and had just had a clean up before slurping all over your face!

"pmsl....well....at least it didn't lick it's arse before slurping your face "

best thing about staffies, they cant reach to lick them selves

"well weve been hearing about cats alot so i thought i would share a little about life with dogs.

oldest dog just jumped on the sofa next to me, looked right in my face inches away, let rip an almighty burp then turned round and curled up and is now sleeping

is it a Male ? "

Probably! Mine goes one better and does exactly what the hubby does. Comes close to me, farts, then leaves the room!

is it a Male ?

Probably! Mine goes one better and does exactly what the hubby does. Comes close to me, farts, then leaves the room! "

I'll have to have words with him. The correct procedure is to fart under the duvet then hold your head under it.

think ive got one of the smartest dogs ever known to man, tell him to open the curtains and he pushes em open, tell him to go outside he opens the door and goes for a pee!! love my dog though, no more knock and run since i got him

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

is it a Male ?

Probably! Mine goes one better and does exactly what the hubby does. Comes close to me, farts, then leaves the room! "

i must have a dirty mind,,,,,, thought you were going to say something downright filthy

is it a Male ?

Dont be so ungrateful at least they leave you something unlike Pandas

is it a Male ?

Probably! Mine goes one better and does exactly what the hubby does. Comes close to me, farts, then leaves the room!

I'll have to have words with him. The correct procedure is to fart under the duvet then hold your head under it. "

Yeah hubby does that to me to.

is it a Male ?

I'll have to have words with him. The correct procedure is to fart under the duvet then hold your head under it.

Yeah hubby does that to me to. "

Good lad!

What's really off putting is when hubby and I are playing alone at home, the dog will sit at the bottom of the bed and watch. End up putting him out the bedroom. Think it might be a jealousy thing!

"What's really off putting is when hubby and I are playing alone at home, the dog will sit at the bottom of the bed and watch. End up putting him out the bedroom. Think it might be a jealousy thing!"

Shagged a lass many years ago and he little mutt was watching the whole thing - boy did it fookin yap yap yap. I think it thought I was assaulting it's mistress and, truth be told, I was!! hehehe

"What's really off putting is when hubby and I are playing alone at home, the dog will sit at the bottom of the bed and watch. End up putting him out the bedroom. Think it might be a jealousy thing!

Shagged a lass many years ago and he little mutt was watching the whole thing - boy did it fookin yap yap yap. I think it thought I was assaulting it's mistress and, truth be told, I was!! hehehe "

Ours doesn't make a sound, just sits there staring. Makes me feel bloody guilty for the fact that we're having it and he never has!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"....

Does he sit in the middle of the livingroom, lift his legs and rub his arse along the carpet too?

The other night Siren asked me if I'd farted and I blamed the dog. 5 minutes later she said, "Hold on a minute, mister... we ain't got a dog!"

I did chuckle.

thats the other thing she does, farts and they are the most vile smell ever, then she gets up sniffs and looks at you as if your disgusting then leaves the room

Dog farts have to be the most vile smell ever!

» Add a new message to this topic