FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Veri's

Veri's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So what I have 6 fingers, 3 eyes, 2 tongues , curly teeth an walk with a lisp!! I'm a normal human being, so why is it sooooo damn hard to get verified! Even if someone just drove past me to confirm I'm the bellend on fabs who I say I am! That bloody verification will make going forward so much easier!

If I stood on the hard shoulder with a huge sign saying FABS! Someone is bound to see me! Keep ya eyes peeled guys!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do like me and get verified in the chat room by camming lol

Can that be done from iphone/ipad?

Yes if it supports flash it can be done.

I don't think they do tho?

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Go to a swingers club or one of the many organised forum socials on here, problem solved.

"I don't think they do tho?"
Not all do but some do, pm the woman and ask if she can verify you as she seen you on cam after.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Yes if it supports flash it can be done."

No they don't.

"Go to a swingers club or one of the many organised forum socials on here, problem solved. "

Don't feel that comfortable going clubs on my own, used to go with a ex fb, an don't want to be one of those sleepy guys hanging about,

What's the crack with the forum socials like?

"Yes if it supports flash it can be done.

No they don't. "

The pc/laptop is best option

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I don't class webcam veris the same as a meet veri.

Sat in a room on cam, or even being watched pulling your todger is very different to actually meeting.

Why don't you go to socials or clubs? Meet a lot more people and give yourself a better chance to be verified, though I had a fair few meets without verifications, didn't even discuss profiles etc - it's not that important really?

Apologies to be blunt, just curious.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Fab updated their wotsit-thingumybobs and so you can now watch cams on an iPhone. I did it. I also sent a gleeful message to admin saying it worked and got a happy and friendly reply too

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Fab updated their wotsit-thingumybobs and so you can now watch cams on an iPhone. I did it. I also sent a gleeful message to admin saying it worked and got a happy and friendly reply too "

You can watch but not broadcast which doesn't help with getting a cam veri. I've not been in the chat rooms for ages. I'll have to have a look on my iPad xx ps hi steve not seen you on for a while x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Fab updated their wotsit-thingumybobs and so you can now watch cams on an iPhone. I did it. I also sent a gleeful message to admin saying it worked and got a happy and friendly reply too

You can watch but not broadcast which doesn't help with getting a cam veri. I've not been in the chat rooms for

ages. I'll have to have a look on my

iPad xx ps hi steve not seen you on for

a while x "

I only tend to watch anyway - preferably couples shagging away....been on holiday to Cornwall and Wales and been busy working

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Go to a swingers club or one of the many organised forum socials on here, problem solved.

Don't feel that comfortable going clubs on my own, used to go with a ex fb, an don't want to be one of those sleepy guys hanging about,

What's the crack with the forum socials like? "

Ones i've attended have been great.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

What's the crack with the forum socials like? "

They are FANTASTIC

"

They are FANTASTIC "

How do I find out about them?

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

"

They are FANTASTIC

How do I find out about them? "

look in the swinging club and events section,they are great fun and you will meet a lot of forumites,use the forums more as well,get involved its fun

"

They are FANTASTIC

How do I find out about them? look in the swinging club and events section,they are great fun and you will meet a lot of forumites,use the forums more as well,get involved its fun "

Got it! Seems there's a few going down in liverpool too, so I'll get involved! Brilliant , thanks guys! X

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

"

They are FANTASTIC

How do I find out about them? look in the swinging club and events section,they are great fun and you will meet a lot of forumites,use the forums more as well,get involved its fun

Got it! Seems there's a few going down in liverpool too, so I'll get involved! Brilliant , thanks guys! X "

have fun im sure you will

"I don't class webcam veris the same as a meet veri.

Sat in a room on cam, or even being watched pulling your todger is very different to actually meeting."

We really would not meet someone who was just veried by cam having a wank...whats that all about,so glad the phone veries are history too.

To the op...you dont sound like you really want to make any sort of real effort

Sat in a room on cam, or even being watched pulling your todger is very different to actually meeting.We really would not meet someone who was just veried by cam having a wank...whats that all about,so glad the phone veries are history too.

To the op...you dont sound like you really want to make any sort of real effort "

Sorry if I come across that way, I just find the thought of wanking on cam a bit strange! And also being a lone male at a club a bit strange too , I've been to clubs with a past female and we both found the single male a bit sleezy, an I don't want to become one of those, I'm not here for the numbers game but to broaden my horizons, if that makes sence? X

Sat in a room on cam, or even being watched pulling your todger is very different to actually meeting.We really would not meet someone who was just veried by cam having a wank...whats that all about,so glad the phone veries are history too.

Sorry if I come across that way, I just find the thought of wanking on cam a bit strange! And also being a lone male at a club a bit strange too , I've been to clubs with a past female and we both found the single male a bit sleezy, an I don't want to become one of those, I'm not here for the numbers game but to broaden my horizons, if that makes sence? X "

Errr you don't have to wank on cam to get a verification!

Sorry if I come across that way, I just find the thought of wanking on cam a bit strange! And also being a lone male at a club a bit strange too , I've been to clubs with a past female and we both found the single male a bit sleezy, an I don't want to become one of those, I'm not here for the numbers game but to broaden my horizons, if that makes sence? X

Errr you don't have to wank on cam to get a verification!"

Either way I only have a iphone or ipad an neither have flash! ?

By *hoenix14Man  over a year ago

leeds

I'm finding it quite difficult to get verified at the moment, it's funny knowing that everyone is a newbie to this site at first, so why don't people give you the time of day just because you have no verifications? I understand there is about 30 men to every 1 woman and you probably get a hundred messages a day, but for us genuine men it's quite annoying

As mentioned above, try clubs, socials, forums and individual messages with a good profile and you will get somewhere.

Make some effort and expect no sex, just be yourself and I'm sure you'll have a much higher chance of success, whatever your version is.

Good luck.

By *hoenix14Man  over a year ago

leeds

"As mentioned above, try clubs, socials, forums and individual messages with a good profile and you will get somewhere.

Make some effort and expect no sex, just be yourself and I'm sure you'll have a much higher chance of success, whatever your version is.

Good luck. "

I'm not keen on going to clubs as a single guy to come across as sleazy, I don't expect sex, I actually enjoy good old fashion conversation too but, thank you for your advice

» Add a new message to this topic