FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > iPhone screen print pics

iPhone screen print pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

Is anyone else dubios about pictures that are a screen print of the iPhone camera roll? Don't know why but doesn't seem right to me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah I've seen lots. Also seen profile photos screen shot from videos

Seems a bit suspect, however I noticed the other day, some of my older profile pics have the watermark from my original username...

If you have them on your phone, surely you don't need to screen capture them on the same phone?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Seems a bit suspect, however I noticed the other day, some of my older profile pics have the watermark from my original username...

"

If youve changed your username on this profile then they will have the name you were using at the time. It isnt a problem unless they are watermarked with your name from a previous profile.

Thats the case

I don't really think they are suspect, I have pics that are on Facebook or an app where I can save pics but they are no longer on my phone as I like to try and free up memory. I may screen shot the pics to use elsewhere if I decide I want to share one of them

I've used a couple I screen shot because I enlarged them to hide our faces n what not but they match up with my others so don't think it's an issue? X

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I just wouldnt use my fab pic including watermark on somewhere like facebook. Otherwise people have different tech capabilities and sometimes the easiest option may seem strange but it is what some use. My pc is out atm so if I needed to get some stuff, Id need to think creatively. Its always worth being cautious, but often the simplest reasons are the most likely, like occam's razor.

» Add a new message to this topic