FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Disappearing women!!

Disappearing women!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnjones3210 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester

Hey everyone! I guess this is just a whinge...

I always have this thing on the site where I have a chat, I get on well with someone, we chat for a few days, its looking positive and we become more friendly.

I get kik, watsapp, added as a friend, etc... Chat more often.

Then all of a sudden, they vanish! No replies to texts, watsapp, kik, nothing on here... But this happens without me saying anything bad to them.

It seems to be hapenning all the time!

What the hell is going on?!? Why do women just vanish like that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Alien abduction?

A

Chester

"Alien abduction?

A"

I'm beginning to believe it!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Just real life getting in the way

Chester

"Just real life getting in the way "

You mean there's more to life than fab?!?

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 28/08/14 10:49:27]

Brighton - even Hove!

"Just real life getting in the way

You mean there's more to life than fab?!?"

Yeah

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you find it tricky with them to actually plan a meet? Sometimes I talk to guys and it all looks good but then trying to find a time to meet which is good for both of us can be tricky. Usually If that happens I'd generally say so though rather than just disappearing though.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Has anyone checked Funky's cellar?

A

We don't mean to just sometimes real life does get in the way , not that we're rude xxx

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

What day is it?

From a girl's point of view I'd guess they've started dating/seeing someone outside fab. I'd say a good percentage of single fabbers are also on pof etc. Or if the girl isn't verified/hasn't been verified in a while she's not single and just likes the attention xx

"We don't mean to just sometimes real life does get in the way , not that we're rude xxx"

i should have added that too!!

These women of which you speak, could they men in disguise?

"Hey everyone! I guess this is just a whinge...

I always have this thing on the site where I have a chat, I get on well with someone, we chat for a few days, its looking positive and we become more friendly.

Then all of a sudden, they vanish! No replies to texts, watsapp, kik, nothing on here... But this happens without me saying anything bad to them.

What the hell is going on?!? Why do women just vanish like that?"

It happens with guys too babe, have been chatting on kik/whatsapp and even phone convos and then nothing. I think sometimes they just like the flirting and the chase but bottle meeting ? Or I'm just a let down ha x

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"What day is it? "

I haven't got anything to rant about today.

After the week I've had I feel somewhat cheated.

Although the dog did just jump up whilst I was sat on the sofa and stomped on my balls.

A

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/South Yorkshire

It also happens to couples with men too.

I would think married or with a person and think at the time its all fun but when it comes to it really its just a dream and go back to normal life.

"What day is it?

Although the dog did just jump up whilst I was sat on the sofa and stomped on my balls.

A"

Chester

"Do you find it tricky with them to actually plan a meet? Sometimes I talk to guys and it all looks good but then trying to find a time to meet which is good for both of us can be tricky. Usually If that happens I'd generally say so though rather than just disappearing though.

"

I do have this problem yes... But surely the woman would say! The fact that you've brought this up shows that maybe this is the problem?

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"What day is it?

A"

Man up princess... be grateful the dog wasn't wearing high heels!

maybe they are blokes

maybe they are just after a quick thrill without commitment

maybe they just decided fab was not for them.

shame you can't ask them in advanceif they are real , genuine and serious.

Chester

Cheers everyone! I suppose it could be for any of these reasons.

It does my head in though! You know when you're getting on well with someone?

It seems that majority of people here aren't actually interested in meeting up, just messing about! Lol

Welcome to the world of cyber where people can do what they want. I would say, don't give it too much energy/thought and concentrate only on what you can change x

Chester

"Welcome to the world of cyber where people can do what they want. I would say, don't give it too much energy/thought and concentrate only on what you can change x "

Thanks lush. Lol, you fluttered your eyelashes at me!!!!

It happens with guys too babe, have been chatting on kik/whatsapp and even phone convos and then nothing. I think sometimes they just like the flirting and the chase but bottle meeting ? Or I'm just a let down ha x"

No I think you're right,men are just as bad for doing a disappearing act. Some just seem to love the thrill of the chase

"Cheers everyone! I suppose it could be for any of these reasons.

It seems that majority of people here aren't actually interested in meeting up, just messing about! Lol"

There are real people out there. You have to take the good with the bad here. Its the Net people can be who they like . Its so easy to get a free profile on here and play games some that's all they wish to do here and not meet at all..

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

It seems that majority of people here aren't actually interested in meeting up, just messing about! LolThere are real people out there. You have to take the good with the bad here. Its the Net people can be who they like . Its so easy to get a free profile on here and play games some that's all they wish to do here and not meet at all.."

I soon spot the signs of those who are just messing around, and men posing as a woman, or as part of a couple that isn't.. Most people I chat to seem genuine though

By *lackbirdtimestwoWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

It happens to us ladies too,, I've just organised for some afternoon delight with a couple after weeks of delightful conversations,, sitting in the cafe now, knowing they are not gonna turn up because there has been no communication from them all morning!!!! So I'll read a couple of chapters drink my coffee and notch it up to nerves on their part and move on to better hopefully,,,, it happens eh!!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"These women of which you speak, could they men in disguise? "

Forsooth!

By *luezuluMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

It happens with guys too babe, have been chatting on kik/whatsapp and even phone convos and then nothing. I think sometimes they just like the flirting and the chase but bottle meeting ? Or I'm just a let down ha x

No I think you're right,men are just as bad for doing a disappearing act. Some just seem to love the thrill of the chase "

Yes but sometimes the catch is even better than the chase

It could just be that they don't want to chat to you after thinking about it but decided not to be blunt as guys can get arsey with rejection.

Chester

"It happens to us ladies too,, I've just organised for some afternoon delight with a couple after weeks of delightful conversations,, sitting in the cafe now, knowing they are not gonna turn up because there has been no communication from them all morning!!!! So I'll read a couple of chapters drink my coffee and notch it up to nerves on their part and move on to better hopefully,,,, it happens eh!! "

I did have a coffee with a lady from here two days ago so I know its not everyone but its just that I've been friends with another and we really got on well. Its just one of those things I guess.

X

No I think you're right,men are just as bad for doing a disappearing act. Some just seem to love the thrill of the chase Yes but sometimes the catch is even better than the chase "

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

If threads had sponsorship, this one sounds like it would be sponsored by the Lorry Driver's association

It seems that majority of people here aren't actually interested in meeting up, just messing about! Lol"

There was a woman I was talking to for a while, never met but seemed to get on well with. She disappeared without trace, then a few weeks ago a new profile appeared , different mane but same format (lowercase, Christian name, surname, no spaces) lo and be hold, the same profile pics appeared of her in stockings, no face ! I sent a message saying hello,stranger, she replied as if we had been chatting forever. She even sent me a friends request. I accepted and looked at her private gallery where she had a face pic? Totally different from the ones she emailed me on her previous account! Just goes to show it's not always men that have fake accounts

It seems that majority of people here aren't actually interested in meeting up, just messing about! Lol

There was a woman I was talking to for a while, never met but seemed to get on well with. She disappeared without trace, then a few weeks ago a new profile appeared , different mane but same format (lowercase, Christian name, surname, no spaces) lo and be hold, the same profile pics appeared of her in stockings, no face ! I sent a message saying hello,stranger, she replied as if we had been chatting forever. She even sent me a friends request. I accepted and looked at her private gallery where she had a face pic? Totally different from the ones she emailed me on her previous account! Just goes to show it's not always men that have fake accounts"

Did you talk to her on the phone?

Don't be silly, she wasn't real!

There was a woman I was talking to for a while, never met but seemed to get on well with. She disappeared without trace, then a few weeks ago a new profile appeared , different mane but same format (lowercase, Christian name, surname, no spaces) lo and be hold, the same profile pics appeared of her in stockings, no face ! I sent a message saying hello,stranger, she replied as if we had been chatting forever. She even sent me a friends request. I accepted and looked at her private gallery where she had a face pic? Totally different from the ones she emailed me on her previous account! Just goes to show it's not always men that have fake accounts

Did you talk to her on the phone? "

Don't be silly, she wasn't real!

Did you talk to her on the phone? "

Silly me. I thought you said she was a woman

Personally I get so many messages I sometimes lose track. I pay no attention to profile names and have on a few occasions tried to find people I've chatted to, but to no avail. Other times its just simply I start getting very chatty to one particular person and stop messaging others (especially if I don't recognize the name in the first place). Recently tho I just got fed up of being bombarded and deleted fab, Facebook, kik etc....didnt last too long obviously lol

Sometime I chat to someone then I get distracted and forget what I

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

It happens with guys too babe, have been chatting on kik/whatsapp and even phone convos and then nothing. I think sometimes they just like the flirting and the chase but bottle meeting ? Or I'm just a let down ha x"

Same thing happens to me every so often.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Sometime I chat to someone then I get distracted and forget what I"

Ooh look!!

A squirrel!

A

Its easy, they are dreamers and just chat about sex, loads on here lol.

By *hefilthWoman  over a year ago

mildenhall

Guys do it aswell not just women

"Guys do it aswell not just women "

Definitely.... If they stop I stop, maybe they want me to make the next move and maybe I should, but as harsh as it may seem there are too many men to choose from so I just move on :/

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

We are shopping

» Add a new message to this topic