FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A father/daughter question

A father/daughter question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hyllyphylly OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

So my daughter has come out bi on Facebook. Zero issues with this, but I have one burning question....

Whilst it is the father's job to murder any guy who has sex with their daughter, is it the same with girls?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So my daughter has come out bi on Facebook. Zero issues with this, but I have one burning question....

Whilst it is the father's job to murder any guy who has sex with their daughter, is it the same with girls?"

Beat everyone off with a big stick I say, and lock your daughter up in a high high tower.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Not with High Tower from Police Academy.

By *idsTonyMan  over a year ago

RUGBY

Hahaha I feel your pain, my daughter is 11 and starting high school next week. So far she hasn't had any real interest in boys, I'm ready to murder any lad that comes near lol. Never thought about what id do if she decided she was bi or gay. Hmmmmm thought for the day that is.

By *luezuluMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

My daughter thinks all men are evil bastards, with me being the exception of course

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Think the more you warn your children off having relationships, however inappropriate....the more they will push that relationship to happen

Only thing you can do is be there when it doesn't work out and if does work and your child is happy, do everything to make both sides of the couple happy

I have a gay son and a straight daughter, I give both the same advice if asked about relationships etc...end of day once both are happy!! My only worry is am I the right person to ask with my own history but so far I've done OK....I hope

My eldest is 22 and still a virgin, never had a boyfriend, never had to worry about her or fight anyone off i sometimes wonder if this is normal

"Think the more you warn your children off having relationships, however inappropriate....the more they will push that relationship to happen

Only thing you can do is be there when it doesn't work out and if does work and your child is happy, do everything to make both sides of the couple happy"

Got two teenage girls chalk and cheese so what works with one doesn't with the other lol !!

As a dad nearly impossible to help them out ?

Just the one that picks up the pieces and gives the cuddles !

How old is your daughter ?

Are you a friend on Facebook or were you snooping ?

How do you feel about her not confiding in you first before telling all and sundry ?

By *xpresMan  over a year ago

Elland

"So my daughter has come out bi on Facebook. Zero issues with this, but I have one burning question....

Whilst it is the father's job to murder any guy who has sex with their daughter, is it the same with girls?

Beat everyone off with a big stick I say, and lock your daughter up in a high high tower.

"

Now I know what Wainhouse Tower was built for

Whilst it is the father's job to murder any guy who has sex with their daughter, is it the same with girls?"

Let me know when they are next together and I'll pop round and have a word for you.

Seriously it's a shame you had to find out via Facebook and that she wasn't comfortable telling you in person

My dad used to say " when you have a boy you only have one cock to worry about, when you have a girl you have 100's"

With my daughter I told her to stick to girlfriends! At least they can't get her pregnant

"With my daughter I told her to stick to girlfriends! At least they can't get her pregnant "

But girls are right bitches!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Only bull dykes.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

"My dad used to say " when you have a boy you only have one cock to worry about, when you have a girl you have 100's""

I was always told it was a mans punishment for being a wayward lad, and shagging anything in a skirt lol.

So glad I don't have kids.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Just go along with her to all the lesbian parties you can and youre doing your best.

Now I know what Wainhouse Tower was built for "

ssssh don't tell anyone there may be 72 virgins stored in there.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"My eldest is 22 and still a virgin, never had a boyfriend, never had to worry about her or fight anyone off i sometimes wonder if this is normal "

Same with my daughter except she was nearly 20.

She's now had a couple of relationships - one of 8 years.

She just did what was right for her when she was ready and was never really bothered by peer pressure.

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

As a mother to three i have to say i'd happily encourage my children to follow what makes them happy.... However, if some idiot hurt them/used or abused them then i'd have their nuts or nipples served on a plate of ice....

My then 15 year old once said to a boyfriend its not my dad you have to worry about & to be fair she wasn't far wrong

Mrs Dolph x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We tried to equip our son and daughter equally for relationships and tried to instill in them both that they should be respectful to their partners and expect respect back.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't think it's a father's job to kill his daughter's sexual partners whatever their gender as long as the sexual activity is safe, legal and consensual. I think it's their job to be supportive and make sure they know how to handle a sexual relationship as an equal.

No, girls cant get her pregnant. Leave them to it.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

No, girls cant get her pregnant. Leave them to it."

Is that the problem men have with their daughters being sexually active? the fear of pregnancy?

Is that the problem men have with their daughters being sexually active? the fear of pregnancy?"

One of them yes. That and forcing them into doing something they are not ready to do till they are 25!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Is that the problem men have with their daughters being sexually active? the fear of pregnancy?

One of them yes. That and forcing them into doing something they are not ready to do till they are 25!! "

I know you're joking about the 25 bit but I don't understand why people see the girls as the innocent lambs to the slaughter on the one hand but then want absolute raving nymphomaniacs on the other

We dont want our daughters to be raving nymphomaniacs lol Its a need to protect that cannot be explained.

"

I know you're joking about the 25 bit but I don't understand why people see the girls as the innocent lambs to the slaughter on the one hand but then want absolute raving nymphomaniacs on the other "

Some men like to own the females in their lives. From the early "don't talk about my mum like that" to the "stop staring at my bird or I'll punch you"

The same men are very protective of their daughters.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We dont want our daughters to be raving nymphomaniacs lol Its a need to protect that cannot be explained."

No but most men want other people's daughters to be very keen on sex at least.

Of course I understand the need to protect your children but speaking as a woman I have never wanted to kill either my son or daughter's partners because they were having sex with them. I have wanted to be quite horrible to them when they have hurt their feelings and I would definitely intervene if I though any kind of abuse was going on but in general I feel its our job to stand back and then pick up the pieces if needs be

Just be glad you found her on Facebook and not on fab!!!

"

I know you're joking about the 25 bit but I don't understand why people see the girls as the innocent lambs to the slaughter on the one hand but then want absolute raving nymphomaniacs on the other

Some men like to own the females in their lives. From the early "don't talk about my mum like that" to the "stop staring at my bird or I'll punch you"

The same men are very protective of their daughters. "

I hope your not suggesting every man who is pritective of his daughters is like that because you couldnt be more wrong if you are.

"We dont want our daughters to be raving nymphomaniacs lol Its a need to protect that cannot be explained.

No but most men want other people's daughters to be very keen on sex at least.

Of course I understand the need to protect your children but speaking as a woman I have never wanted to kill either my son or daughter's partners because they were having sex with them. I have wanted to be quite horrible to them when they have hurt their feelings and I would definitely intervene if I though any kind of abuse was going on but in general I feel its our job to stand back and then pick up the pieces if needs be "

Its hard to say how Ill react my daughters are 4 and 8 so at the moment I just laugh it off when they say somebody fancies them. I guess only time will tell how Ill react.

My daughter is seventeen. As far as I know she hasn't had a boyfriend yet. When she does I hope she isn't too embarrassed about her parents that she doesn't bring him home to meet us.

My daughtets have had boyfriends, i am lucky enough to have a great relationship with them so hear all about it. The bits they want me to know of course.

I deal with it in a fun way and have a joke about it whilst dropping advice hints. You cant protect them with every eventuality unfortunately, thats life. Just got to let them figure it out. Whether its a girl they are with or a boy, at the end of the day they are young so will undoubtedly feel pain and joy from relationships as we all do, all you can do is support them and let them find their own way.

Xx

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

ahh teenage daughters gods revenge on your 14 yearold self

» Add a new message to this topic