FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A general whine

A general whine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry if this topic has been posted before. I have just had a browse through some females profiles, as you do! And notice a high percent of them asking for pics but refuse to put pics up because of their jobs.

Does this wind anybody else up or is it just me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

they can ask, it is up to you to send or not....

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

ps... if she had none, I wouldn't send

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

I find the same with guys! so if they make me ask them for a face pic, they wont be getting very far with me. plenty of other people that do either have pics public or will happily send with a first message

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Perhaps once you send a message with your pics if they like the look of you they will reply with their own pics.

Nope doesn't wind me up. They often send them in return. They'd have to have bloody good profile text for me to mail a silhouette though.

Mind you I rarely send first mails anyway

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Perhaps once you send a message with your pics if they like the look of you they will reply with their own pics. "

I don't mind that, it's the ones that say I don't have any and won't put them up because of their jobs? FFS most of us have jobs on here

I don't have public pics on because of what i do for living, that said i always send one with a first message, or with a reply to a message.

Don't really see the problem in not having public pics, its only annoying when people don't have any pics at all yet expect you to send.

Attraction is both mental and physical for me and there needs to be an element of both.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Perhaps once you send a message with your pics if they like the look of you they will reply with their own pics.

I don't mind that, it's the ones that say I don't have any and won't put them up because of their jobs? FFS most of us have jobs on here"

some jobs may be ok with it, some will not...

I wouldn't let things that are totally out of your control wind you up. You're free to move on to the next profile as they are free to ask for pics regardless of whether they have any or not.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Perhaps once you send a message with your pics if they like the look of you they will reply with their own pics.

I don't mind that, it's the ones that say I don't have any and won't put them up because of their jobs? FFS most of us have jobs on here"

I think they usually mean they won't have any on public display. Not that they haven't got any on site at all.

We can all use the excuse of what I do for a living. You can have a discreet pic in public ?

I won't send a face pic without seeing one first

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

A couple asked me for a face pic. I sent it. They said 'yuk'

"We can all use the excuse of what I do for a living. You can have a discreet pic in public ?

I won't send a face pic without seeing one first "

That's true we can, but certain jobs demand discretion, and not everyone on this site will be discreet

"A couple asked me for a face pic. I sent it. They said 'yuk' "

Could be worse, you could've got a shit shag veri

"Sorry if this topic has been posted before. I have just had a browse through some females profiles, as you do! And notice a high percent of them asking for pics but refuse to put pics up because of their jobs.

Does this wind anybody else up or is it just me?"

I'm married like yourself and have private face pics which I will send but I expect to receive a pic in return, or with a first message

"We can all use the excuse of what I do for a living. You can have a discreet pic in public ?

That's true we can, but certain jobs demand discretion, and not everyone on this site will be discreet"

So you couldn't pistol a torso pic?

That's true we can, but certain jobs demand discretion, and not everyone on this site will be discreet

So you couldn't pistol a torso pic?"

Of course, but from a female point of _iew would a torso pic as profile be any better than a blank one with pics sent on a message?

"Sorry if this topic has been posted before. I have just had a browse through some females profiles, as you do! And notice a high percent of them asking for pics but refuse to put pics up because of their jobs.

Does this wind anybody else up or is it just me?"

If it bothers you then you can just avoid them its everyone's right to put within reason what they are after on their profile. It shouldn't be winding you up just switching you off to move onto the next person.

Does this wind anybody else up or is it just me?

If it bothers you then you can just avoid them its everyone's right to put within reason what they are after on their profile. It shouldn't be winding you up just switching you off to move onto the next person. "

Here's another general whine, why are some people get so concerned how others run their profiles when it doesn't affect them and are free to move on??!

Doesn't wind me up, as a lone male on here I realise I have the choice to send if I want, and it's the females / couples that hold all the cards and it is up to me if I want to play by their rules or not.

As it happens, other than Face Pic Friday (when the handful of couples / fems that I contacted did reply in kind with a pic - thank you) I always send a face pic when contacting people and never get one back.

I can see where you're coming from and it does seem unfair, but when the dice is loaded against you and it's a case of supply and demand, then all you can do is accept the rules of the game and decide if you want to play!

"A couple asked me for a face pic. I sent it. They said 'yuk' "

That's just downright rude - sounds like a lucky escape for you to me. I'd like a meet but not that desperate that I'd lower my standards to meet clearly unpleasant and unlikeable people in my opinion however good they may look.

» Add a new message to this topic