FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > George Galloway attacked in the street and left with broken jaw

George Galloway attacked in the street and left with broken jaw

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I dont condone violence... but in his case I hope it fucking shuts the twunt up!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nah that's crap,hope the idiot that did is caught n thrown in jail

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I don't agree with his politics but that is wrong.

"I don't agree with his politics but that is wrong. "

The man's a complete arse, but violence like that is bad and should not be condoned!

At the end of.the.day, he has a democratic right to his opinions and no matter if we agree or disagree, Galloway doesn't deserve to be physically attacked.

That's wrong. Plus The public will now feel sorry for Galloway so the perpetrator has achieved zilch! Apart from now making Gallowsy more of a news story !

I wonder if it was someone who took offence to his politics or his anti semitism.... or maybe a cat lover

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

this..

"I dont condone violence... but in his case I hope it fucking shuts the twunt up! "

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I hope they throw the book at whoever did it. Violence isn't on. Galloway is very litigious so I've a feeling that the perpetrator may regret this.

A lot has been said about Galloway and I think of him as John Wilkes for the 21st Century, but he is different to the same old party machine politicians that we have in profusion.

"I hope they throw the book at whoever did it. Violence isn't on. Galloway is very litigious so I've a feeling that the perpetrator may regret this.

A lot has been said about Galloway and I think of him as John Wilkes for the 21st Century, but he is different to the same old party machine politicians that we have in profusion. "

yea I agree,its always good to have politicians like him even if you don't agree with all he says

in Lancashire

"I dont condone violence... but in his case I hope it fucking shuts the twunt up! "

is it that you don't agree with what he says, or how he says it?

Galloway likes to inflame people, it isn't the first time he has been attacked, probably won't be the last.

Has the cat protection league been informed?

Was bound to happen one day. he will use it no doubt for his own agenda. Don't like the guy but he is a survivor and admired him for the way he stood up to US Congress and ripped them a new one.

Poor bloke

By *ibbyhunterCouple  over a year ago

keighley

in 1933 in nazi germany people were told not to shop at places owned by jews ,and that jews should not be made welcome in their town, in 2014 this vile man said israelies should not be made welcome in bradford and that people should not shop in stores owned by isralies , i think he is lucky he only got a slap.

"in 1933 in nazi germany people were told not to shop at places owned by jews ,and that jews should not be made welcome in their town, in 2014 this vile man said israelies should not be made welcome in bradford and that people should not shop in stores owned by isralies , i think he is lucky he only got a slap."

Just read his comments. He's lucky Mossad don't come knocking one day with their electric tennis racket.

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"I hope they throw the book at whoever did it. Violence isn't on. Galloway is very litigious so I've a feeling that the perpetrator may regret this.

A lot has been said about Galloway and I think of him as John Wilkes for the 21st Century, but he is different to the same old party machine politicians that we have in profusion.

yea I agree,its always good to have politicians like him even if you don't agree with all he says"

Couldn't agree more.

It's always been far too accepted in the corridors of power that politicians should stay within prescribed parameters - emasculated by the party whip and forbidden from going "off piste". I'm not a huge fan of Galloway most of the time, or his partisan presentation of "Sputnik", but you've got to take your hat off to the way he faced up to the US senate and told them what the whole world wanted them to hear - the bastards looked like they were about to explode at this sudden intrusion of reality into their lives... "how dare this Scotsman come in here and upset us with facts while we're sucking on our sponsors' dicks!"

Love him or hate him, we need more people like him who aren't afraid to stand up to the powers who pull the strings behind our politicians.

"in 1933 in nazi germany people were told not to shop at places owned by jews ,and that jews should not be made welcome in their town, in 2014 this vile man said israelies should not be made welcome in bradford and that people should not shop in stores owned by isralies , i think he is lucky he only got a slap."

I quite like him- at least he sticks to what he believes, says it as he sees it and has a backbone, unlike the spineless, two faced turd buckets we've had fucking things up for the last 15 years

A colleague of my brothers spent a couple of hours in a cell for chucking a rolled up piece of paper at Gorgeous George. He was driving past on his open topped bus and he lobbed it out the window of his office. George insisted on the arrest and wanted to press charges. The only charge the police could come up with was possibly one of littering.

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"in 1933 in nazi germany people were told not to shop at places owned by jews ,and that jews should not be made welcome in their town, in 2014 this vile man said israelies should not be made welcome in bradford and that people should not shop in stores owned by isralies , i think he is lucky he only got a slap.

"

On the others hand, let's not forget the fact that there has been a long standing boycott of Palestinian businesses by Israelis and US Jewery. I've spent many years living in Israel and I can tell you that the racism there is shocking - utterly shameful. As a former resident of Israel, even I have to admit there are certain Isaeli companies who definately deserve to be boycotted.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I dont condone violence... but in his case I hope it fucking shuts the twunt up!

"

of all the people i could have guessed would give this a thumbs up... I so knew you would be top of the list....

regardless of the opinions.... you cant condone going up to a stranger in the middle of the street and assulting them!!

I had a number of arguments with george galloway in the past (he was my MP at one time) but no matter how much i disagree with him on many issues, this is no way an acceptable way to behave towards anyone.

"in 1933 in nazi germany people were told not to shop at places owned by jews ,and that jews should not be made welcome in their town, in 2014 this vile man said israelies should not be made welcome in bradford and that people should not shop in stores owned by isralies , i think he is lucky he only got a slap.

On the others hand, let's not forget the fact that there has been a long standing boycott of Palestinian businesses by Israelis and US Jewery. I've spent many years living in Israel and I can tell you that the racism there is shocking - utterly shameful. As a former resident of Israel, even I have to admit there are certain Isaeli companies who definately deserve to be boycotted."

But even muslim community leaders in Bradford are asking him to shut up as he is causing disharmony in the community.

Wow, Jewish shop owners in Bradford are the people pulling the strings behind the scenes in Israel?

That's incredible!

"I dont condone violence... but in his case I hope it fucking shuts the twunt up!

of all the people i could have guessed would give this a thumbs up... I so knew you would be top of the list....

regardless of the opinions.... you cant condone going up to a stranger in the middle of the street and assulting them!!

"

I don't condone violence but if the news reports are true he was attacked by a Jewish man and he was referring to George's very anti Semitic _iews. With levels of anti semitism around Europe at a level that they were in 1938 maybe the Jewish man had genuine concerns about the hatred that George was spouting. Many anti Semites blame the Jews for their own downfall as they never stood up for themselves and never fought back. Maybe this man was trying to say to George that enough is enough and he wouldn't put up with his hatred any longer.

I don't condone violence but if the news reports are true he was attacked by a Jewish man and he was referring to George's very anti Semitic _iews. With levels of anti semitism around Europe at a level that they were in 1938 maybe the Jewish man had genuine concerns about the hatred that George was spouting. Many anti Semites blame the Jews for their own downfall as they never stood up for themselves and never fought back. Maybe this man was trying to say to George that enough is enough and he wouldn't put up with his hatred any longer. "

Newcastle and Gateshead

I don't condone violence but if the news reports are true he was attacked by a Jewish man and he was referring to George's very anti Semitic _iews. With levels of anti semitism around Europe at a level that they were in 1938 maybe the Jewish man had genuine concerns about the hatred that George was spouting. Many anti Semites blame the Jews for their own downfall as they never stood up for themselves and never fought back. Maybe this man was trying to say to George that enough is enough and he wouldn't put up with his hatred any longer. "

okay... so play devils advocate...

if I disagreed with any opinion that you had strongly enough... would that be a defence if I was to come out of nowhere and assult you?

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

I don't condone violence but if the news reports are true he was attacked by a Jewish man and he was referring to George's very anti Semitic _iews. With levels of anti semitism around Europe at a level that they were in 1938 maybe the Jewish man had genuine concerns about the hatred that George was spouting. Many anti Semites blame the Jews for their own downfall as they never stood up for themselves and never fought back. Maybe this man was trying to say to George that enough is enough and he wouldn't put up with his hatred any longer.

okay... so play devils advocate...

if I disagreed with any opinion that you had strongly enough... would that be a defence if I was to come out of nowhere and assult you?"

It would entirely depend on the opinion. If the opinion was that I thought your race should be wiped of the face of the earth then I may expect some sort of anger from you.

That sounds like you are very much condoning violence

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Acting on an opinion is one thing, but merely holding an opinion and sprouting off about it is another.

To belt someone for saying something you disagree with, whether it is palpable nonsense or not, is distinctly naff.

"I quite like him- at least he sticks to what he believes, says it as he sees it and has a backbone, unlike the spineless, two faced turd buckets we've had fucking things up for the last 15 years "

I totally agree.

LONDON.

"I quite like him- at least he sticks to what he believes, says it as he sees it and has a backbone, unlike the spineless, two faced turd buckets we've had fucking things up for the last 15 years

I totally agree. "

So you agree with someone who incites hatred towards jews.

"I quite like him- at least he sticks to what he believes, says it as he sees it and has a backbone, unlike the spineless, two faced turd buckets we've had fucking things up for the last 15 years

I totally agree. "

But his beliefs are extremely anti Semitic. What honour is there in sticking to these beliefs ?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

It would entirely depend on the opinion. If the opinion was that I thought your race should be wiped of the face of the earth then I may expect some sort of anger from you.

"

anger sure, vocal about disagreeing with people....but to the point of assaulting people??? nope...

By *luezuluMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke

The man should be hung for treason

By *xpresMan  over a year ago

Elland

Hear Hear.. he is a racist twat who hides behind some made up left wing cause

"

anger sure, vocal about disagreeing with people....but to the point of assaulting people??? nope...

"

Maybe the Jewish man thought enough was enough and thought direct action was needed. George is always calling for direct action action, maybe this man took him literally.

By *xpresMan  over a year ago

Elland

"I quite like him- at least he sticks to what he believes, says it as he sees it and has a backbone, unlike the spineless, two faced turd buckets we've had fucking things up for the last 15 years "

He sticks to NOTHING he stands for NOTHING, he is a racsit

LONDON.

Hear Hear.. he is a racist twat who hides behind some made up left wing cause"

And it won't be long before you see him draped in the ISIS flag.

By *eMontresMan  over a year ago

Halesowen

It should never have happened - Galloway should already be in prison for inciting racial hatred - vile, odious man

I totally agree. So you agree with someone who incites hatred towards jews."

By *uppy ConquerorMan  over a year ago

dundee

I totally agree. So you agree with someone who incites hatred towards jews.

"

think its more the Israelis

Racist man who called for the extermination of a country gets punched in the face.

I'm cool with it.

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"Racist man who called for the extermination of a country gets punched in the face.

I'm cool with it. "

Racist country (Israel) which acts to ethnicly cleanse the population of its neighbour (Palestine) in order to grab land gets hit with a boycott campaign.

I'm cool with that, just like I was cool with boycotting the South African apartheid regime - doesn't make me anti-semitic... just ant-apartheid.

dundee

"Racist man who called for the extermination of a country gets punched in the face.

I'm cool with it.

Racist country (Israel) which acts to ethnicly cleanse the population of its neighbour (Palestine) in order to grab land gets hit with a boycott campaign.

I'm cool with that, just like I was cool with boycotting the South African apartheid regime - doesn't make me anti-semitic... just ant-apartheid.

"

Is Isreal not a fictional country made up in the bible?

[Removed by poster at 30/08/14 13:08:09]

I'm cool with it.

"

I've met some lovely Israelis so I would not go so far to label a country as racist. It was heartwarming to see the wedding in the week between a Jewish Israeli and a Muslim. Not to mention the asylum that Israel are granting to two prominent Palestinian Clans that Hamas are attempting to execute without trial in the street like dogs.

I'm cool with it.

"

Thank you for saving me typing that. I have Jewish friends mortified by the actions of the Israeli government, 1000's of orthodox Jews have demonstrated against the Israeli governments actions - supporting palestine doesn't equate to anti-semetic.

I suspect that many of his critics (generally not neccesarily on this thread) primarily have an issue with him being a longterm supporter of muslims and a vocal critic of the Iraq war

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

I'm cool with it.

Thank you for saving me typing that. I have Jewish friends mortified by the actions of the Israeli government, 1000's of orthodox Jews have demonstrated against the Israeli governments actions - supporting palestine doesn't equate to anti-semetic.

I suspect that many of his critics (generally not neccesarily on this thread) primarily have an issue with him being a longterm supporter of muslims and a vocal critic of the Iraq war"

And thank you for typing that! Being against the policies of the Israeli government and calling for the land to be returned to the Palestinians doesn't make some one an anti Semite. He's an anti Zionist.

I'm not keen on him (despite the cat impersonation) but he's allowed his _iews in a supposedly free country.

Point Nemo, Cumbria

I'm cool with it.

I've met some lovely Israelis so I would not go so far to label a country as racist. It was heartwarming to see the wedding in the week between a Jewish Israeli and a Muslim. Not to mention the asylum that Israel are granting to two prominent Palestinian Clans that Hamas are attempting to execute without trial in the street like dogs.

"

I'm no fan of Hamas either, but that doesn't excuse what Israel is doing in the west bank - Hamas and the Likud led government are as bad as eachother. I, too, know plenty of nice Israelis ... hell, I used to be one myself!

So trust me when I tell you what Israel is doing to the Palestinians is far more racist than any boycott of Israel.

I'm cool with it.

I suspect that many of his critics (generally not neccesarily on this thread) primarily have an issue with him being a longterm supporter of muslims and a vocal critic of the Iraq war"

It's his blatant anti semitism that doesn't sit right with me. His main campaigner has been convicted of an anti Semitic attack when she assaulted a Jewish man. He addresses Hezbollah rallies. Even muslim leaders in Bradford wish he would shut up as his _iews are very decisive.

George is an ass and an unpleasant guy though I wouldn't go along with giving him a kicking. I can only hope Scotland get independence so we can deport him.

in Lancashire

Israel has been ignoring International law for years which does not give anyone the right to fire rockets indiscriminately against them ..

but their response has been over the top for decades in how they treat the Palestinians..

dead Palestinian kids are equally as dead as an Israeli kid and we all should shout about it yet it seems as usual that some lives are less than others..

whats the name for that..??

not keen on a lot of what Galloway says and having met him and debated his _iews have told him so but on some issue's he is spot on..

humanity eh..

George Galloway refuses to talk to people based on their nationality and people still support him.

If anyone else did this ,Nick Griffin springs to mind, then there would be uproar.

I despise Nick Griffin, and my thoughts on Galloway aren't too far removed from him. Griffin hates one nationality Galloway hates another. It's all hate ,but why is one hate more acceptable than the other ?

Galloway does a lot for Gaza and middle Eastern affairs.

I recently bumped into him at a recent Gaza charity event and his passion can often be misjudge.

LONDON.

"Israel has been ignoring International law for years which does not give anyone the right to fire rockets indiscriminately against them ..

but their response has been over the top for decades in how they treat the Palestinians..

dead Palestinian kids are equally as dead as an Israeli kid and we all should shout about it yet it seems as usual that some lives are less than others..

not keen on a lot of what Galloway says and having met him and debated his _iews have told him so but on some issue's he is spot on..

humanity eh..

"

Over the top..is parents who strap bombs to their young children and send them over the border to murder...that's over the top.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Sad that someone thought that this would achieve anything for his aims - I think he was pro Israeli attacks on Gaza. The MP Is elected by his constituents to represent them and has been honest about his beliefs, doing nothing different - unlike many of them who lie for power. He does have some principles, even if you disagree with them, as well as a taste for publicity - this he has gained.

"

carole beer, let's hope one of Galloway's supporters don't break your jaw for your opinion!!

dundee

"George is an ass and an unpleasant guy though I wouldn't go along with giving him a kicking. I can only hope Scotland get independence so we can deport him."
I'd welcome him back with open arms

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Couldn't have happened to a better person, shame whoever hit him didn't break his neck.

"Shuts the twunt up!" About what exactly??..are you referring to his comments about the way Israel has used Nazi tactics against the Palestinians?

carole beer, let's hope one of Galloway's supporters don't break your jaw for your opinion!! "

Why aim that comment at me when I wasn't the person who said it but was just agreeing with something someone else said.

once again freedom and democracy is shunned by so many

moston

"Shuts the twunt up!" About what exactly??..are you referring to his comments about the way Israel has used Nazi tactics against the Palestinians? "

On numerous occasions he has urged soldiers, sailors and Airmen to refuse to follow orders when they are in variance with his political _iews. The man is a total shit, and in my _iews should have been locked up a long time ago. However he is an MP and he is therefore allowed pour out his bile from within Westminster and hide behind parliamentary privilege.

"Shuts the twunt up!" About what exactly??..are you referring to his comments about the way Israel has used Nazi tactics against the Palestinians? "

Maybe his saluting a certain Mr Hussain for his indefatigability.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Shame George wasn't walking down the road with John Prescott, a broken jaw each pretty much puts the issue to bed in my book!

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

carole beer, let's hope one of Galloway's supporters don't break your jaw for your opinion!!

Why aim that comment at me when I wasn't the person who said it but was just agreeing with something someone else said. "

some of the opinions you have _xpressed in your time here could be what some may consider "questionable"

so would that give someone the right to assault you?

So can we deduce from this thread that casual violene and unprovoked assault are acceptable to plenty on here?

"So can we deduce from this thread that casual violene and unprovoked assault are acceptable to plenty on here?

"

From me, no.

I hope whoever attacked him is prosecuted but Mr Galloway is a worm and I have little sympathy for him.

"So can we deduce from this thread that casual violene and unprovoked assault are acceptable to plenty on here?

"

Casual violence no.

Unprovoked not so sure at the moment perhaps wait for the full facts of legal process. A man is innocent until proven guilty after all.

Casual violence no.

Unprovoked not so sure at the moment perhaps wait for the full facts of legal process. A man is innocent until proven guilty after all. "

A fair comment. But no one applauded this assault is speculating that it was self-defence.

So those people applauding it - who else is it acceptable to assault? A politician you disagree with? What about someone on the forum you disagree with? What about your children or parents - if I disagree with them can I break their jaw? Or is that not the same thing?

For the record I respect galloway as a politician as he has conviction. Like many others though I think he's not someone I'd want to spend time with. And I think that he courts controversy and will relish the publicity that this brings. But starting a thread celebrating it disgusts me. s do those seemigly intent on celebrating the attack.

in Lancashire

"Israel has been ignoring International law for years which does not give anyone the right to fire rockets indiscriminately against them ..

humanity eh..

Over the top..is parents who strap bombs to their young children and send them over the border to murder...that's over the top."

Yes..

its all 'over the top'..

"

Why aim that comment at me when I wasn't the person who said it but was just agreeing with something someone else said.

some of the opinions you have _xpressed in your time here could be what some may consider "questionable"

so would that give someone the right to assault you?"

Some of my opinions? so you could say the same thing about others on here so why single out me?

you havnt realy answered the question.

"

Some of my opinions? so you could say the same thing about others on here so why single out me?

you havnt realy answered the question."

Questionable to you, because you don't agree with them.

"

you havnt realy answered the question.

Questionable to you, because you don't agree with them."

And the whole point of this thread is that George Galloway was attacked by someone that didn;t agree with him. So would it be ok for someone not agreeing with you to brake your jaw?

dundee

"

Bigots

Don't think I will bother posting on these forums again.

"Don't think I will bother posting on these forums again."

I hope you stay. Your opinion is just as relevant as anyone's.

"Don't think I will bother posting on these forums again."

You do seem to have been unfairly picked out today Carole just for adding a few thumbs while the person who posted the comment has got of scot free.

"Don't think I will bother posting on these forums again.

I hope you stay. Your opinion is just as relevant as anyone's. "

Thanks, I wont post as often though.

Newcastle and Gateshead

You do seem to have been unfairly picked out today Carole just for adding a few thumbs while the person who posted the comment has got of scot free. "

actually he didn't... I asked the OP the same question as well...

"if I didn't agree with his _iews... would i be within my rights to assault him?"

strangely enough.... he didn't answer it either!!!

I totally agree.

But his beliefs are extremely anti Semitic. What honour is there in sticking to these beliefs ?"

I didn't say I agree with him, I certainly wouldn't vote for him but the mainstream MPs are so much worse much more underhand and with much better press departments and spin doctors.....I'd much prefer the guy faulkes approach to politics currently

I totally agree.

But his beliefs are extremely anti Semitic. What honour is there in sticking to these beliefs ?

I didn't say I agree with him, I certainly wouldn't vote for him but the mainstream MPs are so much worse much more underhand and with much better press departments and spin doctors.....I'd much prefer the guy faulkes approach to politics currently "

So you'd rather MP's were blown up rather than taking one in the jaw ?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You do seem to have been unfairly picked out today Carole just for adding a few thumbs while the person who posted the comment has got of scot free.

actually he didn't... I asked the OP the same question as well...

"if I didn't agree with his _iews... would i be within my rights to assault him?"

strangely enough.... he didn't answer it either!!! "

To be fair I am not sure you did ( unless posts have been removed )

Newcastle and Gateshead

in fact.... lets spread it to anyone who agrees with the OP's original post...

devils advocate.....

"If I didn't agree with any of your opinions, would I be within my right to assault you?".......

You do seem to have been unfairly picked out today Carole just for adding a few thumbs while the person who posted the comment has got of scot free. "

I responded to her because she was (as is often the case) the only one of all the posters condoning it that defended her stance.

For the record, if anyone is in doubt I'm not suggesting that she or anyone else deserve a broken jaw and purely trying to challenge the acceptance and applauding of the attack.

And I'm not sure this could be called a totally unprovoked attack.

Calling for the destruction of someone's race could be described as a little provocative.

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

Anyway it seam to have answered his medical problem as to why he kept blacking out every time he went out in public.

Jenny xxx

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am not sure you can say you don't condone violence and then say but in some cases you do.

I don't think violence like this should be acceptable for anyone to be on the receiving end of.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"And I'm not sure this could be called a totally unprovoked attack.

Calling for the destruction of someone's race could be described as a little provocative. "

So dpes that mean people should go round hitting each other when provoked ? Surely that isn't acceptable behaviour?

dundee

Calling for the destruction of someone's race could be described as a little provocative. "

I think your maybe putting words in the mans mouth that he never uttered

Newcastle and Gateshead

again.... thats sidestepping the question...

is it okay that if you have an opinion that I strongly disagree with, that I am allowed to assault you?

being anti-israel and being anti-semetic are two different things... and people are very quick to label you with the 2nd... if you say anything bad about the 1st!!

Do I agree with israels policies... no...

do I think their actions as disproportionate... yep

do I think they should be building on land that isn't theirs and there have been un resolution after resolution.... no

do I think they should go back to the pre 1967 borders.... yep

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

I don't think it could have happened to a more suitable candidate myself. What a repellant creature Galloway is.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Calling for the destruction of someone's race could be described as a little provocative. I think your maybe putting words in the mans mouth that he never uttered"

But he openly supports people who do, so that's just splitting hairs.

moston

Actions have consequences.

Galloway has spent years defending the indefensible and insulting anyone where his actions would get him media coverage. Even those here who say he is the victim here acknowledge this. I would not be surprised if it turns out that he has yet again opened his mouth with the aim of getting more press coverage through insulting someone and that the person involved decided to shut his mouth for him.

dundee

Calling for the destruction of someone's race could be described as a little provocative. I think your maybe putting words in the mans mouth that he never uttered

But he openly supports people who do, so that's just splitting hairs.

"

I'll split hairs further here and say He openly supports people you presume to be of that way of thinking.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Actions have consequences.

Galloway has spent years defending the indefensible and insulting anyone where his actions would get him media coverage. Even those here who say he is the victim here acknowledge this. I would not be surprised if it turns out that he has yet again opened his mouth with the aim of getting more press coverage through insulting someone and that the person involved decided to shut his mouth for him."

actually the person who did this has been the one charged with "religiously aggravated assault".... we would suggest he was the one who started this, not Galloway.....

Suffolk

I'd never get fed up of kicking him in the face to be honest, the mans an egotistic attention seeker.

Remember, he is also the man that curried favour with the likes of Hussain and Gaddaffi before he latched on to the Gaza thing

Galloway has spent years defending the indefensible and insulting anyone where his actions would get him media coverage. Even those here who say he is the victim here acknowledge this. I would not be surprised if it turns out that he has yet again opened his mouth with the aim of getting more press coverage through insulting someone and that the person involved decided to shut his mouth for him.

actually the person who did this has been the one charged with "religiously aggravated assault".... we would suggest he was the one who started this, not Galloway....."

There is a difference to " starting " a fracas and attacking someone.

moston

actually the person who did this has been the one charged with "religiously aggravated assault".... we would suggest he was the one who started this, not Galloway....."

I will happily admit that there is a very high probability that the person who attacked the little shit saw him on the street and went for him. However I would suggest that the cause of the attack will turn out to be Galloway's public utterances over years.

As an aside, has anyone seen the photo of Galloway doing the news rounds? It does not look that bad to me, will not be surprised to find that the broken jaw turns out to be a few rattled teeth.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

""I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Evelyn Beatrice Hall "

I don't like George Galloway, some of his _iews and opinions are quite frankly disgusting, but he always speaks his mind and i respect him for that. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, its called freedom of speech, no one should be assaulted for voicing an opinion.

I'm cool with it.

"

Given every year the population of Palestine rises they're doing a very shit job at ethnically cleansing them.

Especially given they have an arsenal that could achieve it in a matter of an hour or two.

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

I totally agree. So you agree with someone who incites hatred towards jews.

think its more the Israelis "

Lol

So, George has been attacked for attacking the State of Israel, not Jews for anyone with a ounce of intelligence. Gerald Kaufmann happens to agree with him on this one.

The Palestinian people in Gaza are under siege and have been for years, more power to George on this one

I totally agree.

I didn't say I agree with him, I certainly wouldn't vote for him but the mainstream MPs are so much worse much more underhand and with much better press departments and spin doctors.....I'd much prefer the guy faulkes approach to politics currently

So you'd rather MP's were blown up rather than taking one in the jaw ?"

I wouldn't like to say that in case the thought police are watching and use one of the many laws they forced/sneaked in under the guise of freedom protection, to class me as some sore of threat

Well said

""I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Evelyn Beatrice Hall

I don't like George Galloway, some of his _iews and opinions are quite frankly disgusting, but he always speaks his mind and i respect him for that. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, its called freedom of speech, no one should be assaulted for voicing an opinion. "

""I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Evelyn Beatrice Hall

I don't like George Galloway, some of his _iews and opinions are quite frankly disgusting, but he always speaks his mind and i respect him for that. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, its called freedom of speech, no one should be assaulted for voicing an opinion.

"

We're all going on about Galloway being assaulted. I was just wondering if anyone also saw that a man, aged in his fifties, was stabbed and killed a few streets away from where George Galloway was assaulted on the same night?

We're all going on about Galloway being assaulted. I was just wondering if anyone also saw that a man, aged in his fifties, was stabbed and killed a few streets away from where George Galloway was assaulted on the same night? "

Have only just heard about that.

I guess he wasn't as important.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

We're all going on about Galloway being assaulted. I was just wondering if anyone also saw that a man, aged in his fifties, was stabbed and killed a few streets away from where George Galloway was assaulted on the same night?

I guess he wasn't as important."

or... maybe... just maybe... the police are still investigating that incident.... I am just sorry they haven't solved it in a timescale of your approval!!

in Lancashire

Again one can only assume that some on here who think its ok to assault someone for their words would be equally happy that their children or parents received similar treatment because somebody else thought they 'deserved' it..?

funny old game..

"

I guess he wasn't as important.

or... maybe... just maybe... the police are still investigating that incident.... I am just sorry they haven't solved it in a timescale of your approval!! "

Er no I meant maybe he wasn't as important because it wasn't all over the news.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Again one can only assume that some on here who think its ok to assault someone for their words would be equally happy that their children or parents received similar treatment because somebody else thought they 'deserved' it..?

funny old game.. "

and this is the point that most people who condemed this are saying... but seems to be going over the head

actually... scrub that... completely ignorning and deliberately avoiding

I have never said it's ok to assault anyone.

I can never condone violence.

George Galloway on the other hand does condone violence.

Those who live by the sword should not be surprised if they die by the sword.

I wonder if these debates were live so to speak , would there be fisty cuffs ?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Again one can only assume that some on here who think its ok to assault someone for their words would be equally happy that their children or parents received similar treatment because somebody else thought they 'deserved' it..?

funny old game.. "

I can only imagine the outcry and the pouring of sympathy

"I have never said it's ok to assault anyone.

I can never condone violence.

George Galloway on the other hand does condone violence.

Those who live by the sword should not be surprised if they die by the sword. "

By *randmrsminxyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

just an idea , but maybe George might like to live over there , oh no he cant as he wont get his mp wages , home comforts freedom of speech ect . Lets be assured when those crazy mofoes that are running a mock in Iraq spring up in Palestine they will soon bee asking the west for help

"I wonder if these debates were live so to speak , would there be fisty cuffs ? "

I'll see you out on the cobbles for a tear up.

"just an idea , but maybe George might like to live over there , oh no he cant as he wont get his mp wages , home comforts freedom of speech ect . Lets be assured when those crazy mofoes that are running a mock in Iraq spring up in Palestine they will soon bee asking the west for help "

Or Israel for asylum.

By *ibbyhunterCouple  over a year ago

keighley

funny old game..

and this is the point that most people who condemed this are saying... but seems to be going over the head

actually... scrub that... completely ignorning and deliberately avoiding"

so if Nick Griffin and his mates came walking dowing your street spewing out their hate , would'nt you want to go out and give him a slap ?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I wonder if these debates were live so to speak , would there be fisty cuffs ? "

would I be allowed to assault the people I disagree with... apparently so!

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

so if Nick Griffin and his mates came walking dowing your street spewing out their hate , would'nt you want to go out and give him a slap ?"

would i think about it... sure

would I do it.... no!

would I condone anyone else who did it... nope!

"I wonder if these debates were live so to speak , would there be fisty cuffs ?

would I be allowed to assault the people I disagree with... apparently so!"

Only if your hard enough ! Other wise you may get your ass kicked lol

What do you think.

"just an idea , but maybe George might like to live over there , oh no he cant as he wont get his mp wages , home comforts freedom of speech ect . Lets be assured when those crazy mofoes that are running a mock in Iraq spring up in Palestine they will soon bee asking the west for help "

ISIS won't go anywhere near Israel they're happy butchering women and children and the odd disorganised militia but they're far too cowardly to go toe to toe with the IDF they'd be slaughtered.

funny old game..

so if Nick Griffin and his mates came walking dowing your street spewing out their hate , would'nt you want to go out and give him a slap ?"

Equally would nick be allowed to give you a slap for spewing your hate

George Galloway has a gift of the gab and hits the nail on the head with his _iews on Israel and USA/UK so called war on terror and WMD. As they say truth is a bitter pill to swallow.

He is an attention seeker and does get it. He is anti Zionist not anti Semetic. There is a huge difference between the two.

But in a democracy that advocates freedom of speech our mainstream media are the first to abuse that right. They will put a spin on anything to get _iewers/readers or on orders of government.

No one deserves to be violently attacked for their _iews. Israel was created by Britain and most Jews there are not even indigenous to the land. Just thieves using religion as a scapegoat. A bit like Alqaeeda, Taliban ISIS etc.

Not being anti semetic before PC brigade jump in. That's history aka bitter pill.

"George Galloway has a gift of the gab and hits the nail on the head with his _iews on Israel and USA/UK so called war on terror and WMD. As they say truth is a bitter pill to swallow.

He is an attention seeker and does get it. He is anti Zionist not anti Semetic. There is a huge difference between the two.

But in a democracy that advocates freedom of speech our mainstream media are the first to abuse that right. They will put a spin on anything to get _iewers/readers or on orders of government.

No one deserves to be violently attacked for their _iews. Israel was created by Britain and most Jews there are not even indigenous to the land. Just thieves using religion as a scapegoat. A bit like Alqaeeda, Taliban ISIS etc.

Not being anti semetic before PC brigade jump in. That's history aka bitter pill."

Describing people trying to escape persecution in Europe as thieves is a new low.

"George Galloway has a gift of the gab and hits the nail on the head with his _iews on Israel and USA/UK so called war on terror and WMD. As they say truth is a bitter pill to swallow.

Not being anti semetic before PC brigade jump in. That's history aka bitter pill.

Describing people trying to escape persecution in Europe as thieves is a new low. "

Sorry. Annihilation.

Britain opposed a Jewish state in 1948 as good relations with the Arabs was a concern

The Jews fought the Arabs for the right to the land and won the first battle

Suffolk

Not being anti semetic before PC brigade jump in. That's history aka bitter pill."

Isn't it, that's only your opinion.

Just out of curiosity. Are you George Galloway in a frock

Suffolk

"Britain opposed a Jewish state in 1948 as good relations with the Arabs was a concern

The Jews fought the Arabs for the right to the land and won the first battle "

And won every other one since

Describing people trying to escape persecution in Europe as thieves is a new low. "

How would u define land grabbing? You need to look at Israel map when it was created and compare it to present map. If you still dont get it then would you let your neighbour have a piece of your back garden? Would you fuck!

Just out of curiosity. Are you George Galloway in a frock"

Are you being blatantly ignorant by choice? Its not an opinion its a fact. I suggest you get an atlas, a dictionary and a free mind and enlighten yourself.

LONDON.

Describing people trying to escape persecution in Europe as thieves is a new low.

How would u define land grabbing? You need to look at Israel map when it was created and compare it to present map. If you still dont get it then would you let your neighbour have a piece of your back garden? Would you fuck! "

Land grabbing is a very different matter. Galloway advocates the total destruction of Israel regardless of what map you use.

How would u define land grabbing? You need to look at Israel map when it was created and compare it to present map. If you still dont get it then would you let your neighbour have a piece of your back garden? Would you fuck! "

So how about Gibraltar?

Are you being blatantly ignorant by choice? Its not an opinion its a fact. I suggest you get an atlas, a dictionary and a free mind and enlighten yourself. "

While you are asking people to get a dictionary I suggest you look up the definition of Zionism and explain to me how asking for zionists to be wiped off the face of the earth isn't just a tiny bit anti Semitic.

isreal was attacked by its Arab neighbours in 1967 all but destroyed arab forces and kept the occupied territories as a buffer zone

Again Arab coalition attacked isreal with a little more success but again isreal fought back to gain the upper hand

How would u define land grabbing? You need to look at Israel map when it was created and compare it to present map. If you still dont get it then would you let your neighbour have a piece of your back garden? Would you fuck!

So how about Gibraltar? "

Ireland

Falklands

Land grabbing is a very different matter. Galloway advocates the total destruction of Israel regardless of what map you use. "

But you did not quote me on that. You quoted me on the word thieves. Galloway is good at making a point and causing controversy. Does not mean I agree with him. Please re read my first post.

Land grabbing is a very different matter. Galloway advocates the total destruction of Israel regardless of what map you use.

But you did not quote me on that. You quoted me on the word thieves. Galloway is good at making a point and causing controversy. Does not mean I agree with him. Please re read my first post. "

Your history is dodgy to say the least lol

But you did not quote me on that. You quoted me on the word thieves. Galloway is good at making a point and causing controversy. Does not mean I agree with him. Please re read my first post.

Your history is dodgy to say the least lol"

Please enlighten me

Suffolk

Are you being blatantly ignorant by choice? Its not an opinion its a fact. I suggest you get an atlas, a dictionary and a free mind and enlighten yourself. "

Ooh get you, touch a nerve did I.

Israel's neighbours have been trying to wipe them off the map since it came into being. Israel has the right to protect both its borders and its people.

If my neighbours were throwing stuff at me, I would throw stuff back 10 fold, and if that meant me pushing them further away from my fence line, so be it

But you did not quote me on that. You quoted me on the word thieves. Galloway is good at making a point and causing controversy. Does not mean I agree with him. Please re read my first post. "

Ok I've re read it. You say said Jews that are not indigenous to the land are just thieves. Nothing about land grabbing. Just branding all Jews in Israel thrives.

Very low indeed.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Land grabbing is a very different matter. Galloway advocates the total destruction of Israel regardless of what map you use. "

actually... he doesn't... he actually advocates what the United Nations actually advocates, which is the restoration of the borders pre 1967.. which is supported by countless UN resolutions....

Suffolk

"

actually... he doesn't... he actually advocates what the United Nations actually advocates, which is the restoration of the borders pre 1967.. which is supported by countless UN resolutions...."

All well and good my friend, but do you honestly believe the Arabs will let Israel live in peace. Again I re-iterate what I have said about Israel protecting its borders, if that means a buffer zone, using Arab land then so be it, Israeli's on the whole want to live in peace in the land that is historically their home land. IE the Jewish home land

Are you being blatantly ignorant by choice? Its not an opinion its a fact. I suggest you get an atlas, a dictionary and a free mind and enlighten yourself.

Israel's neighbours have been trying to wipe them off the map since it came into being. Israel has the right to protect both its borders and its people.

If my neighbours were throwing stuff at me, I would throw stuff back 10 fold, and if that meant me pushing them further away from my fence line, so be it"

Please get over yourself. Touching a nerve? How old are you? I answered your patronising post of Galloway in a frock with a patronising answer. Seems it flew right over your head.

And if your neighbour was a big hairy 6foot 7 biker with a baseball bat and a gun? What would u do then? Tit for tat never resolves anything. Thats why we have law. Your _iews are border line extremist.

Ok I've re read it. You say said Jews that are not indigenous to the land are just thieves. Nothing about land grabbing. Just branding all Jews in Israel thrives.

Very low indeed. "

Sorry my English is not very good on a phone. I should have said land grabbing Jews are thieves who just pick a spot and call it a settlement. But I stand by comment on indigenous to the land.

Nikijay

I have posted a couple of things on this thread feel at liberty to read or not which ever is ur pleasure

I feel they are relevant to your posts

"

actually... he doesn't... he actually advocates what the United Nations actually advocates, which is the restoration of the borders pre 1967.. which is supported by countless UN resolutions....

All well and good my friend, but do you honestly believe the Arabs will let Israel live in peace. Again I re-iterate what I have said about Israel protecting its borders, if that means a buffer zone, using Arab land then so be it, Israeli's on the whole want to live in peace in the land that is historically their home land. IE the Jewish home land "

Not one Arab country has the capability to wipe out Israel. Israel is too strong military wise. There should be peace keeping forces there and Israel should obey UN resolutions.

What you call a buffer zone has settlements on it. And in your so called Jewish home land Jews, Muslims and Christians lived in peace side by side for many centuries. Zionism is not exclusive to Israel but world wide. Many Jews oppose it too. Religion is used as a scapegoat and many innocents are killed.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"I don't agree with his politics but that is wrong.

At the end of.the.day, he has a democratic right to his opinions and no matter if we agree or disagree, Galloway doesn't deserve to be physically attacked. "

What I love these threads for is knowing who to block.

"Nikijay

I have posted a couple of things on this thread feel at liberty to read or not which ever is ur pleasure

I feel they are relevant to your posts "

Thanks will do. Not read the whole thread.

"What I love these threads for is knowing who to block. "

Yes indeed.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"I don't agree with his politics but that is wrong.

At the end of.the.day, he has a democratic right to his opinions and no matter if we agree or disagree, Galloway doesn't deserve to be physically attacked.

"

Have to agree with that, personally I can't stand the man but (lefties and Alex Salmond please note) everyone is entitled to their point of _iew.

Not heard the full tale yet ? I'd be interested to know if Galloway provoked the attack ? and tho I think he sometimes had a point I can't stand him

"Britain opposed a Jewish state in 1948 as good relations with the Arabs was a concern

The Jews fought the Arabs for the right to the land and won the first battle "

Britain let UN decide the fate of Palestine/Israel because it was under British rule at the time. I call that being diplomatic not opposing.

I don't really see what all the fuss is about. Twat of a politician gets punched by a twat of a bloke. Personally, I think it should be legal to punch politicians - if time travel existed, imagine how much of a queue there would be to thump Tony Blair in the chops

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Don't forget there are only certain links you can post...you can find a list on the forum rules and more on this thread.

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/14562

"Not heard the full tale yet ? I'd be interested to know if Galloway provoked the attack ? and tho I think he sometimes had a point I can't stand him "

There is no news if there was provocation just photos of Georges ugly battered mug. The man is an ass plain and simple but he didn't deserve a twatting I wonder how those who think he does would feel if a stranger lumped them or their partner like that.

Suffolk

If my neighbours were throwing stuff at me, I would throw stuff back 10 fold, and if that meant me pushing them further away from my fence line, so be it

Please get over yourself. Touching a nerve? How old are you? I answered your patronising post of Galloway in a frock with a patronising answer. Seems it flew right over your head.

And if your neighbour was a big hairy 6foot 7 biker with a baseball bat and a gun? What would u do then? Tit for tat never resolves anything. Thats why we have law. Your _iews are border line extremist. "

Oh I get it you were being patronising when you call someone blatantly ignorant!!!!! some would call it rude, but hey don't worry, I wont go running to the mods.

And to answer your thing on big hairy bikers with baseball bats and guns, I would do anything I had to, to protect my family / home / property.

but on the whole, I find big hairy biker quite amenable chaps.

Anyway I hope galloway has a speedy recovery and if that any medicine he is offered that is made in Israel he respectfully refuses.

"

actually... he doesn't... he actually advocates what the United Nations actually advocates, which is the restoration of the borders pre 1967.. which is supported by countless UN resolutions...."

This doesn't sound like he advocates Israel at all. Maybe I'm misinterpreting his comments but can you point out where this quote from Galloway mentions any restorations of borders ?

"We reject this illegal, barbarous, savage state that calls itself Israel - and you have to do the same."

"Not heard the full tale yet ? I'd be interested to know if Galloway provoked the attack ? and tho I think he sometimes had a point I can't stand him

There is no news if there was provocation just photos of Georges ugly battered mug. The man is an ass plain and simple but he didn't deserve a twatting I wonder how those who think he does would feel if a stranger lumped them or their partner like that. "

So how about Gibraltar?

Ireland

Falklands

"

Falklands isn't really in the same league given it wasn't ever really taken by force

in Lancashire

funny old game.. i

no..

is that how you act?

I don't usualy feel I have to give someone a slap but can understand that people do sometimes.

By *andd_suffolkCouple  over a year ago

Stowmarket

[Removed by poster at 31/08/14 22:11:55]