FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Slimming

Slimming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I am what you class as a larger lady. I am currently dieting and loosing weight (please god lol). I just wondered if anyone on here has done the same only to realise they liked it better when they were slightly larger???

I am quite confident the way I am just think my health would benefit from loosing a bit.

Fay

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andJ2227Couple  over a year ago

Swadlincote

I think you look fine as you are hunni x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just be careful to only lose what you really need to- I lost 4 stone and ended up with horrible loose skin around my tummy I now can't get rid of. I was always happy being big, but like you, thought it was better for my health.

x

i love slim fast and chips lol

"i love slim fast and chips lol"

PMSFL my kinda girl!!!!!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I am a larger lady and very confidant too but would love to be just a wee bit slimmer

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

I have lost 2 stone in the last 6 mnths - feel better for it - but happier??? cant say that i am really.

Still not skinny - a very happy sized 16 :D

Good luck with the diet hun xx

By *inkyboots84Woman  over a year ago

east yorkshire

i dieted was a size 24 and now 16 !

still get the odd comment bvout losing weight but i much happier been a curvy size 16 :P

gud luck huni xx

"I have lost 2 stone in the last 6 mnths - feel better for it - but happier??? cant say that i am really.

Still not skinny - a very happy sized 16 :D

Good luck with the diet hun xx"

you dont want to be skinny debz ..i promise you ,i have lost 3 stone in past year and get really pissed off with people thinking its ok to constantly tell me to eat more and that im too skinny..makes you feel crap

i was a size 26.........now a size 16 looking at 14 soon...wish i cud just get rid of these effing stretch marks lolxxxxxxx

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

i was on a diet for 6 weeks and lost 3 ounces , but it made me so misserable that when i stopped i put it all back on

health is a consideration , but who wants to live to 90 if it means you cant have a bacon sarney and a cig etc

size 16 a proud yes i go to the gym and stay in shape but to go down any more would not suit me so it what you feel comfie with and yes the health is a problem but come on guys i would rather die happy and cuddley the skinny and unhappy but good luck with the diet keep us informed on hows it going mwah mwah xxxxx

"i was on a diet for 6 weeks and lost 3 ounces , but it made me so misserable that when i stopped i put it all back on

health is a consideration , but who wants to live to 90 if it means you cant have a bacon sarney and a cig etc "

Prob someone who is 89 maybe ??

"i was on a diet for 6 weeks and lost 3 ounces , but it made me so misserable that when i stopped i put it all back on

health is a consideration , but who wants to live to 90 if it means you cant have a bacon sarney and a cig etc "

Not necessarily about what age one lives to, but more about having a better quality of health whilst alive.

W

i'm right between 14 and 16 and still waiting for that 15 in the market lol

i'm happy and confident and stuff anyone that wants to make me feel any different!!!!

its not about being skinny thin big or fat its about being happy ;0)

and i'm certainly H.A.P.P.Y

i was just going to start a thread on this! lol

just had a mail from a single fem, which itself is a bit of a rarity lol

anyway she said she was interested etc, so i checked out her profile, it says "Bigger people are really not my thing I love a curvy body but not chubby love" now correct me if im wrong (and im sure someone will) but i make it perfectly clear in my profile about my size, so, i mailed her back thanking her for the mail but unfortunatly i fall into the "chubby" catagory..and guess what?..she mailed back saying it was chubby men she didnt want (suprise suprise) and not to write myself off just yet lol i will just add that this person has been on the site for 8 months with no verifications?? so im thinking probably single bloke anyway..but i just thought it was a bit cheeky..but it is still early lol

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

be true to your selves ladies,

love ladies 18+

gone from a 22 to a 16 in 10 months....about 4 and half stone so far.

its strange, i look better now, but i was more confident then; maybe cos i had something to hide behind? no idea.

But woop woop, the confidence is coming back lol

Forum Mod

Its an odd thing with diets but as soon as someone mentions the word I have to go and eat lots of food! lol

By *Y MAN n MECouple  over a year ago

FIFE

Fay,

don't do it ....you are just gorgeous the way you are, if anything perhaps dieting isn't quite the right way to think, sensible eating and lots of exercise... just to tone up, God i can talk, not slim myself but still enjoy lots of sexy fun,yes i would like to loose the tum and bum but i am knocking 50 now, good excuse middle age spread lol

If you are confident in yourself and your man obviously loves you for being you then ....

it's the others that have issues and not worth the bother.

take care XX Heather

Well done! Do you feel any better for it?

My Sharon was 16 n 1/2 stone when we first got together and she lost a load, she does fluctuate quite a bit now and struggles to keep it of but always happier when she's losing it lol

I don't know if this is a psychological thing, but when her weight is below 10 stone, she's a nymph! but over the 10 stone, its only 2 or 3 times a week

Maybe i should just feed her celery! haha

Tony

» Add a new message to this topic