FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Embarrassing Clothes Moments

Embarrassing Clothes Moments

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had to buy a pair of shoes today.

When I went to try them on - I forgot that my socks were so threadbare that 1 had a hole in the big toe and they looked like pop sox they were so old.

Anyone got any funny clothes malfunctions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

No me but my brother in law was walking around a supermarket when he felt something fall out of the leg of his jeans. It was the underpants that he'd taken off same time as his jeans the night before. He said he was mortified

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I came back to the bar in a club after a passionate moment and was told my micro skirt was in my knickers.

Everyone could see my bum

(No change there really!)

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"No me but my brother in law was walking around a supermarket when he felt something fall out of the leg of his jeans. It was the underpants that he'd taken off same time as his jeans the night before. He said he was mortified "

I think something similar happened to Jason Manford when he went for a job interview

On the way to work one morning, sat on a bus, a sock popped out of the bottom of my trousers. It had got stuck in there in the dryer

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

reached up to get summit in tescos and my tits came out the bottom of my bra

Wrap over skirt was a bit tight when driving so undone it. Got to kids school, parked in the playground, got out of car. Had forgotten I had undone skirt....it dropped to the floor n I stood there in my knickers

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

years ago we stayed in france in a caravan park and we had a game where we had two couples swapping clothes under a tent problem was he was smaller than me and I had no knickers on!!

"No me but my brother in law was walking around a supermarket when he felt something fall out of the leg of his jeans. It was the underpants that he'd taken off same time as his jeans the night before. He said he was mortified "
Pmsl just spat my drink out, love it

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

For me, it was when Zed and I were in New York having lunch in a restaurant. I heard a snapping noise followed by a stabbing pain in my ribs. Investigation in the ladies revealed the underwire in my bra had broken in two. I had to remove it through the hole the sharp ends had made which meant I was forced to finish the remainder of my meal with one boob lower than the other.

Next stop was a department store!

When ever I get dressed.

Him

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

"I had to buy a pair of shoes today.

When I went to try them on - I forgot that my socks were so threadbare that 1 had a hole in the big toe and they looked like pop sox they were so old.

Anyone got any funny clothes malfunctions? "

That happens when either I go shoe shopping or take my boys for shoes. The other one is wearing a grotty but comfy bra when I want to try on one in a shop. ]

Carrying a box in front of my chest.. I had a front fastening bra on..it snapped together like a bikini top..

Except the exertion caused it to snap in half.. Had to borrow a big nappy style pin to hold it together...

so many reasons here for me to continue to not wear a bra - much less embarassing

That's happened to me in work.

» Add a new message to this topic