FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Desperate men or women that are up themselves?

Desperate men or women that are up themselves?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Over the course of my time on fab I have had quite a few weird exchanges with women over message. In some of these exchanges I have came to the conclusion that either certain women have a higher opinion of themselves than the rest of the visually able world or that they get so many messages off of desperate men that they have become accustomed to acting that way because they have to.

Example; twice now I have had a woman say I have to shave my chest to meet her. Now while I understand that not everyone appreciates a good rug in their face, it also seems strange to me that you'd request someone to change a significant feature of themselves to give them the chance to meet you. Asking in itself seems to elevate yourself above the person youre requesting it from. My immediate reaction is 'do you really think I'm that desperate that I'd rush out to get some veet just so I can sleep with you?'

Saying that, I have seen a female friends messages they get from guys and they make me feel ashamed to share the same gender, a high percentage of guys are saps and think they are actually impressing her but actually come across as desperate and embarrassing.

So my I guess my question is, is this site filled with woman who love themselves or blokes who are persistent desperados? Or both? Do these women end up with a superiority complex because she has weird guys telling her they love her all the time?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Over the course of my time on fab I have had quite a few weird exchanges with women over message. In some of these exchanges I have came to the conclusion that either certain women have a higher opinion of themselves than the rest of the visually able world or that they get so many messages off of desperate men that they have become accustomed to acting that way because they have to.

Example; twice now I have had a woman say I have to shave my chest to meet her. Now while I understand that not everyone appreciates a good rug in their face, it also seems strange to me that you'd request someone to change a significant feature of themselves to give them the chance to meet you. Asking in itself seems to elevate yourself above the person youre requesting it from. My immediate reaction is 'do you really think I'm that desperate that I'd rush out to get some veet just so I can sleep with you?'

Saying that, I have seen a female friends messages they get from guys and they make me feel ashamed to share the same gender, a high percentage of guys are saps and think they are actually impressing her but actually come across as desperate and embarrassing.

So my I guess my question is, is this site filled with woman who love themselves or blokes who are persistent desperados? Or both? Do these women end up with a superiority complex because she has weird guys telling her they love her all the time?"

have they knocked u back?..that sounds like the long story short

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Lots of couples won't meet us because I

(fem) have trimmed pubic hair and refuse to shave it. It isn't only women who make demands. We simply move along to people who we have more in common with and there are plenty of them.

Should just be yourself, and you shouldn't change anything for anyone. The ones that moan a lot are usually the ugly ones.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

No, just like in the real world, us women can separate the weirdoes from the Greek Gods, of which there are thousand on fabswingers

"Over the course of my time on fab I have had quite a few weird exchanges with women over message. In some of these exchanges I have came to the conclusion that either certain women have a higher opinion of themselves than the rest of the visually able world or that they get so many messages off of desperate men that they have become accustomed to acting that way because they have to.

So my I guess my question is, is this site filled with woman who love themselves or blokes who are persistent desperados? Or both? Do these women end up with a superiority complex because she has weird guys telling her they love her all the time?"

If you don't like the place leave

So my I guess my question is, is this site filled with woman who love themselves or blokes who are persistent desperados? Or both? Do these women end up with a superiority complex because she has weird guys telling her they love her all the time?

have they knocked u back?..that sounds like the long story short "

Well obviously not if I go get a back, sack and crack! Ill be up to my nuts in guts. But I'm not going to because I'm not that desperate!

Stick to your guns, don't be afraid to have your own opinion, have balls and be proud of them - be a MAN, women love those.

"

If you don't like the place leave "

I never said I didn't like it. I love you Gilly!

No I'm not shaving my chest.

#sings " You are beautiful no matter what they saaaaaay " lol

Just be yourself, and think with your nuts, not your head

Yet it looks like you did it

have they knocked u back?..that sounds like the long story short

Well obviously not if I go get a back, sack and crack! Ill be up to my nuts in guts. But I'm not going to because I'm not that desperate!"

But one of your pictures shows you without chest hair...why did you do it then?

"Yet it looks like you did it "

Ages ago! There's stubble there, I'm now repping a full chest mo

I think, like the real world, there are all sorts of personalities here. I always remember, it is not the real world. In the real world, it is a 50/50 gender split, here it is something like 350+/80 in my area. So I take it all with a pinch of salt! I don't consider myself better than anyone - everyone is equal be it single males, single fems, couples etc. You should just be yourself. I actually rather like a hairy chest, but I like beards too and ink - but they are not deal breakers. I just like them that is all.

"Yet it looks like you did it

Ages ago! There's stubble there, I'm now repping a full chest mo"

Go you

That picture was from about two years ago, I shaved my chest and it was so uncomfortable I would never do it again. Jeez it's not about the chest, it's the question!

"I think, like the real world, there are all sorts of personalities here. I always remember, it is not the real world. In the real world, it is a 50/50 gender split, here it is something like 350+/80 in my area. So I take it all with a pinch of salt! I don't consider myself better than anyone - everyone is equal be it single males, single fems, couples etc. You should just be yourself. I actually rather like a hairy chest, but I like beards too and ink - but they are not deal breakers. I just like them that is all. "

The strange bit is she didn't see my face. Just the chest. So I could have had a face like a zombie Luis Suarez but it would have been fine if I was smooth chested

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

and very nice it looks too! ( mrs )

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I wouldn't shave my chest for a meet !!

Playing devils advocate if the most recent public picture of you shows you with a shaven chest, it might be perceived that you are willing to shave it. Therefore a woman with a preference for hair free chests may feel it's ok to ask if you would shave it in order to meet her. I don't see the harm in asking the question

"I think, like the real world, there are all sorts of personalities here. I always remember, it is not the real world. In the real world, it is a 50/50 gender split, here it is something like 350+/80 in my area. So I take it all with a pinch of salt! I don't consider myself better than anyone - everyone is equal be it single males, single fems, couples etc. You should just be yourself. I actually rather like a hairy chest, but I like beards too and ink - but they are not deal breakers. I just like them that is all.

The strange bit is she didn't see my face. Just the chest. So I could have had a face like a zombie Luis Suarez but it would have been fine if I was smooth chested "

Isn't the saying, you'll never please everyone all of the time, just some of the people, some of the time!I would add a caveat to that - if you're lucky !Just be you, that is the best way to be.

" my question is, is this site filled with woman who love themselves or blokes who are persistent desperados? Or both? Do these women end up with a superiority complex because she has weird guys telling her they love her all the time?"

Yes.

"That picture was from about two years ago, I shaved my chest and it was so uncomfortable I would never do it again. Jeez it's not about the chest, it's the question! "
Why do it, would you shave it off to go on the pull down the pub?

Her

in answer to your actual OP:

I rarely have an opinion on how others conduct their meets...you say the guys sounded like desperate saps that werent impressing her,but they might impress someone else....

You have pointed out someones sexual preference that excluded you(unless you shaved),I cant see that being that bad I'd rather not meet someone with a very hairy fanny

in the end, there are lots of others to choose from, but I'd not pigeon hole people that have discounted me as a worthwhile meet...or pigeon hole who they end up meeting.

"Playing devils advocate if the most recent public picture of you shows you with a shaven chest, it might be perceived that you are willing to shave it. Therefore a woman with a preference for hair free chests may feel it's ok to ask if you would shave it in order to meet her. I don't see the harm in asking the question "

I hadn't actually thought of that, you make a very good point! I actually forgot that was my profile pic until someone else mentioned it!

"Playing devils advocate if the most recent public picture of you shows you with a shaven chest, it might be perceived that you are willing to shave it. Therefore a woman with a preference for hair free chests may feel it's ok to ask if you would shave it in order to meet her. I don't see the harm in asking the question

I hadn't actually thought of that, you make a very good point! I actually forgot that was my profile pic until someone else mentioned it!

"

I'm confused as to why someone who's profile picture shows a hairless chest would take such massive exception to being asked to shave their chest

Yes there are some inflated egos and yes there are some that will breathe air into those egos of it gets them a shag, but from my experience most people have fun on here by being themselves.

Only thing I will say though is was it a demand you shave your chest hair or a request based on your most recent/profile pic being one in which you are lacking in chest hair that may have made her think it wasn't such an important thing to you?

I have to agree with you topman, 99% of the women on here do think a lot of themselves but that's probably because they can be very picky

"That picture was from about two years ago, I shaved my chest and it was so uncomfortable I would never do it again. Jeez it's not about the chest, it's the question! Why do it, would you shave it off to go on the pull down the pub?

Her"

No I shaved it that time because I was going on holiday and wanted to get a tan

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I know it's late in 2014, with so many posts preceding this, I'm considering voting this for post of the year.

The famed Platinum plus membership award could await.

People state what they like - smooth chests, cut cocks only etc, but that doesn't mean they are up themselves.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Not filled up with it no, but I am sure there some women who are like that yes.

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

You get weirdos and people that are full of themselves everywhere...this site is no different lol

Sift through the rubble and you'll find some great people though

Mrs Dirty

Forum Mod

East Sussex

When we joined here Mr N told me I must have anything I want (within reason) and maybe this lady thinks the same way and hairy chests aren't on the list. Why does her exercising a choice make you think she must have been influenced by men?

"I'm confused as to why someone who's profile picture shows a hairless chest would take such massive exception to being asked to shave their chest "

A Brazilian waxing maybe, but a rug removal when you've been pictured rugless ?

"I'm confused as to why someone who's profile picture shows a hairless chest would take such massive exception to being asked to shave their chest "

I have just realised this bit the question isn't just regarding the request to shave the chest, I've had women ask me to shave my facial stubble before as well as numerous other things. That was just an example!

Men make an awful lot of demands,maybe she thought you could

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"You get weirdos and people that are full of themselves everywhere...this site is no different lol

Mrs Dirty "

* Waves *

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"When we joined here Mr N told me I must have anything I want (within reason) and maybe this lady thinks the same way and hairy chests aren't on the list. Why does her exercising a choice make you think she must have been influenced by men?"

So would you ask someone to change how they look for a meet ?

Yeah I wish women would stop using me and treating me like a piece of meat or a sex object. Lol. The worm has turned.

"I know it's late in 2014, with so many posts preceding this, I'm considering voting this for post of the year.

People state what they like - smooth chests, cut cocks only etc, but that doesn't mean they are up themselves. "

So if someone asked you to, say, pluck your eyebrows a different shape or whiten your teeth (not personal just using it as an example), you wouldn't mind at all?

Surely you just wouldn't be interested in that person because they do not fit the criteria your looking for? Rather than ask people to change their appearance to suit you?

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

"You get weirdos and people that are full of themselves everywhere...this site is no different lol

Mrs Dirty

* Waves *"

*waves back*

lol @ not shaving your chest

Shave your pubes,paint your nails,wear heels,trim your tash. Demands,demands,demands

"I'm confused as to why someone who's profile picture shows a hairless chest would take such massive exception to being asked to shave their chest

I have just realised this bit the question isn't just regarding the request to shave the chest, I've had women ask me to shave my facial stubble before as well as numerous other things. That was just an example!"

Well that's another perfectly valid preference. Some women hate the feel of stubble gainst their skin or know it will wreck their make-up. Another way of viewing this maybe she liked you enough to want to meet you if you'd be willing to shave yiur stubble :

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"When we joined here Mr N told me I must have anything I want (within reason) and maybe this lady thinks the same way and hairy chests aren't on the list. Why does her exercising a choice make you think she must have been influenced by men?

So would you ask someone to change how they look for a meet ?"

No I wouldn't but as I said earlier people have asked me to.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Shave your pubes,paint your nails,wear heels,trim your tash. Demands,demands,demands "

I'm not trimming my tache for anybody.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Then I think the point of the OP is being missed totally....the man didn't say the women don't have a choice, just that he thinks they shouldn't ask people to change how they look to get a meet....I for one agree with him

"I'm confused as to why someone who's profile picture shows a hairless chest would take such massive exception to being asked to shave their chest

I have just realised this bit the question isn't just regarding the request to shave the chest, I've had women ask me to shave my facial stubble before as well as numerous other things. That was just an example!

Well that's another perfectly valid preference. Some women hate the feel of stubble gainst their skin or know it will wreck their make-up. Another way of viewing this maybe she liked you enough to want to meet you if you'd be willing to shave yiur stubble :"

Stubble can give you bad skin burn

I don't have chest hair, but then I've never had a message demanding me to alter myself, and that's NOT because I'm a fucking sex god, I've just not had a message(s) like that yet.

And to be fair, if I did, the answer would be go fuck yourself...I am who I am.

No lies here.

"Then I think the point of the OP is being missed totally....the man didn't say the women don't have a choice, just that he thinks they shouldn't ask people to change how they look to get a meet....I for one agree with him "

I didn't mean to start a debate on the pro's and cons of a chest perm, just if it's acceptable to demand someone change their appearance. And why people think it is acceptable to do so when they could just go their own way.

"Then I think the point of the OP is being missed totally....the man didn't say the women don't have a choice, just that he thinks they shouldn't ask people to change how they look to get a meet....I for one agree with him "

I don't think they shouldn't ask, I do think they should not expect it though. I don't think it is inherently wrong to ask.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Stick by your guns, plenty of ladies like chest fur, bollocks to the demands xx

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Then I think the point of the OP is being missed totally....the man didn't say the women don't have a choice, just that he thinks they shouldn't ask people to change how they look to get a meet....I for one agree with him

I don't think they shouldn't ask, I do think they should not expect it though. I don't think it is inherently wrong to ask. "

I suppose anyone can ask....but they should be prepared for the likes of us who would say take a hike.

Surely the people would be better finding someone who suits them instead and I think that is what the OP is getting at...some people want others to jump through hoops

I think it depends on what is wanted and how it's asked. I'm often asked to dress slutty... This is far from my usual appearance, but it adds to the fantasy. I don't know the exact exchange of messages here, but she may have simply asked if he has chest hair or is shaved as she prefers shaved/smooth chests, that doesn't mean she's demanded he shaves, just that hairy chests don't work for her so she wouldn't meet him if he wasn't willing to shave... It's just one of her preferences. He doesn't have to shave and can simply say no.

hmm did she message YOU or did you message HER?..

Because it changes the situation, if she messaged you then I'd be thinking WTF?..

BUT, if you messaged her then,well, that's a fair thing for her to say to you...although I'd still say go fuck yourself to be quite honest.

It would mean you might not have read her profile properly before you messaged...

"Over the course of my time on fab I have had quite a few weird exchanges with women over message. In some of these exchanges I have came to the conclusion that either certain women have a higher opinion of themselves than the rest of the visually able world or that they get so many messages off of desperate men that they have become accustomed to acting that way8 because they have to.

i actually agree

i have read so many profiles of women on here with rediculous demands and when you look at them you think darling half the guys on here wouldn't even notice you if they passed you in the street, the problem is because men on here greatly outweigh women lots of men will say anything to anyone to get a meet and the women get smoke blown up their arse's that often that in their head they turn into America's next top model

this attitude is 50/50 fault, women only feel like this cause men feed us so much shit but women should know better than to buy all the crap that's fed to them

my rule of meeting is simply this, if I look at a guy and i know i couldn't pull him in a pub I'm not pulling him on here when guys send me messages saying things like ....wow your gorgeous (which I do get by the way ) i just ignore it because he's obviously talking bollocks and saying what he thinks I want to hear and I'd sooner guys just talk normally to me

Central

"I know it's late in 2014, with so many posts preceding this, I'm considering voting this for post of the year.

People state what they like - smooth chests, cut cocks only etc, but that doesn't mean they are up themselves.

So if someone asked you to, say, pluck your eyebrows a different shape or whiten your teeth (not personal just using it as an example), you wouldn't mind at all?

Surely you just wouldn't be interested in that person because they do not fit the criteria your looking for? Rather than ask people to change their appearance to suit you?"

----------------

I wouldn't but perhaps it seemed fair to ask you, as you'd had that look previously.

I just meet decent people in life generally and particularly on fab. If they don't fit my definition of respectful and reasonable I have rushed on. And I hope that others would say I've been similarly respectful.

The other thing is that the internet brings out a peculiar side to peoples' behaviour. In face to face encounters they may act very differently but with the partial anonymity of a keyboard they can morph.

"Stick to your guns, don't be afraid to have your own opinion, have balls and be proud of them - be a MAN, women love those."

Forum Mod

O o O oo

He was just giving an example...lets not ask for specifics

I agree with the anonymity bringing out people's stranger side! Like I said before, it wasn't just the chest hair, that was just an example. That's ok if you aren't offended by it, I mean I am not particularly either but I just think 'what a cheek'!

Black&White Utopia

agree too... Would be like asking a woman to cut her long locks short , cos that's what the person likes best.. As if that would be acceptable!

"Then I think the point of the OP is being missed totally....the man didn't say the women don't have a choice, just that he thinks they shouldn't ask people to change how they look to get a meet....I for one agree with him

I don't think they shouldn't ask, I do think they should not expect it though. I don't think it is inherently wrong to ask.

I suppose anyone can ask....but they should be prepared for the likes of us who would say take a hike.

Surely the people would be better finding someone who suits them instead and I think that is what the OP is getting at...some people want others to jump through hoops "

I agree with this. For me it all depends if facial and body hair (or anything else) is a negotiable. Finding someone who fits all your preferences, particularly for a single male, may not be very easy. So some people, some preferences might be negotiable and in a similar way some are non-negotiables. I guess it depends on the individual.

I don't think it's either. It's that we're always told 'it's a sex site' so we look for our perfect sexual experiences. If this was match these strict physical criteria wouldn't feature so much, but it isn't.

Women can be picky, finicky, fussy etc because of the male to female ratio on here.

If it were the other way round I'm pretty sure us guys would be just as demanding.

By *ngel_38Woman  over a year ago

Staffs

[Removed by poster at 26/11/14 23:26:05]

By *ngel_38Woman  over a year ago

Staffs

I asked you to shave your chest !

"I don't think it's either. It's that we're always told 'it's a sex site' so we look for our perfect sexual experiences. If this was match these strict physical criteria wouldn't feature so much, but it isn't. "

Yeah but you can just say I'm not interested and be on your way. You don't rent a room in a hotel and start knocking walls through because you like it open plan, you just book somewhere you like.

Central

If they asked me to pluck my eyebrows a different shape or something similar, as per your example, the conversation would probably atop quite quickly. My body is mine and for me - others may get the opportunity to enjoy it, but they're not the reason I style myself a certain way. I have had a few requests for style changes, such as nail colour, and I assume they're not being serious or have poor social skills and hence not for me.

"Over the course of my time on fab I have had quite a few weird exchanges with women over message. In some of these exchanges I have came to the conclusion that either certain women have a higher opinion of themselves than the rest of the visually able world or that they get so many messages off of desperate men that they have become accustomed to acting that way8 because they have to.

i actually agree

i have read so many profiles of women on here with rediculous demands and when you look at them you think darling half the guys on here wouldn't even notice you if they passed you in the street, the problem is because men on here greatly outweigh women lots of men will say anything to anyone to get a meet and the women get smoke blown up their arse's that often that in their head they turn into America's next top model

this attitude is 50/50 fault, women only feel like this cause men feed us so much shit but women should know better than to buy all the crap that's fed to them

my rule of meeting is simply this, if I look at a guy and i know i couldn't pull him in a pub I'm not pulling him on here when guys send me messages saying things like ....wow your gorgeous (which I do get by the way ) i just ignore it because he's obviously talking bollocks and saying what he thinks I want to hear and I'd sooner guys just talk normally to me"

Black&White Utopia

"I don't think it's either. It's that we're always told 'it's a sex site' so we look for our perfect sexual experiences. If this was match these strict physical criteria wouldn't feature so much, but it isn't. "
maybe... But if someone didn't like hairy chests look for men without a hairy chest? Some on here do seem to need a reality check at times with their requests lol

Imho it's a lovely chest - with or without hair! xx

"Then I think the point of the OP is being missed totally....the man didn't say the women don't have a choice, just that he thinks they shouldn't ask people to change how they look to get a meet....I for one agree with him agree too... Would be like asking a woman to cut her long locks short , cos that's what the person likes best.. As if that would be acceptable! "

It all depends on the exchange of messages... If I contacted someone and they said they preferred women with shorter hair they aren't asking me to cut my hair they are stating a preference (or it's a nice way to tell me to feck off!). If they messaged me and said if you cut your hair then I'll shag you, well I wouldn't even reply to the message!! If I had pics with varying lengths of hair then they might just be clarifying how I look now, and may only want to meet me if it's short but that doesn't mean they expect me to cut it, just that they have no interest in women with long hair

"Imho it's a lovely chest - with or without hair! xx"

Ditto Paula!

I just looked down and I've got a few stubborn stray hairs sprouting out of my right breast.

So OP tell me, who did you like enough to shave you chest for in your pic

"I just looked down and I've got a few stubborn stray hairs sprouting out of my right breast.

"

I'm just throwing this out there....you'll need to shave them if you want to meet me.

"I just looked down and I've got a few stubborn stray hairs sprouting out of my right breast.

"

have tweezer can travel

"So OP tell me, who did you like enough to shave you chest for in your pic "

The sunshine. And it isn't shaved its trimmed

I just sent a message to myself telling me to sort that hairy booby.

"

At last I'm not the only hairy tit

Central

Hope the posters in this thread have uplifted the ops perception of us a bit. Loads of decent users on the site.

"I just sent a message to myself telling me to sort that hairy booby."

Everyone thinks you're up yourself now

"Hope the posters in this thread have uplifted the ops perception of us a bit. Loads of decent users on the site.

"

"So OP tell me, who did you like enough to shave you chest for in your pic

The sunshine. And it isn't shaved its trimmed "

i actually think it looks better untrimmed, not that my opinion matter but I'm putting it out there anyway

"I just sent a message to myself telling me to sort that hairy booby.

Everyone thinks you're up yourself now"

Meh..... (Gallic shrug.)

"So OP tell me, who did you like enough to shave you chest for in your pic

The sunshine. And it isn't shaved its trimmed

i actually think it looks better untrimmed, not that my opinion matter but I'm putting it out there anyway "

Thanks, me too! Looks lovely when oiled up too, some women love the sewer rat look and I find it suits me

have tweezer can travel "

Will need a distraction from the plucking...

you do magic tricks?

Black&White Utopia

"Then I think the point of the OP is being missed totally....the man didn't say the women don't have a choice, just that he thinks they shouldn't ask people to change how they look to get a meet....I for one agree with him agree too... Would be like asking a woman to cut her long locks short , cos that's what the person likes best.. As if that would be acceptable!

It all depends on the exchange of messages... If I contacted someone and they said they preferred women with shorter hair they aren't asking me to cut my hair they are stating a preference (or it's a nice way to tell me to feck off!). If they messaged me and said if you cut your hair then I'll shag you, well I wouldn't even reply to the message!! If I had pics with varying lengths of hair then they might just be clarifying how I look now, and may only want to meet me if it's short but that doesn't mean they expect me to cut it, just that they have no interest in women with long hair"

i have short hair... If anyone said for example , i will only meet ya if ya wear a to the arse wig ( for example lol ) I would tell em to go away in small jerky movments talking for myself here, I wear what I want, when I want, have all exactly how I want all to be... And frankly no one will request naff all... Take it or leave it we all have preferances but a majority of us are realistic too

have tweezer can travel

you do magic tricks? "

no but I can bring topman, you can oil up his sewer rat while i pluck, keep your mind off it

have tweezer can travel

you do magic tricks?

no but I can bring topman, you can oil up his sewer rat while i pluck, keep your mind off it "

Yeah coolio...I got baby oil spray....bit sticky but it will do

"Imho it's a lovely chest - with or without hair! xx

Ditto Paula!"

I shave mine regularly!! xx

"Then I think the point of the OP is being missed totally....the man didn't say the women don't have a choice, just that he thinks they shouldn't ask people to change how they look to get a meet....I for one agree with him agree too... Would be like asking a woman to cut her long locks short , cos that's what the person likes best.. As if that would be acceptable!

It all depends on the exchange of messages... If I contacted someone and they said they preferred women with shorter hair they aren't asking me to cut my hair they are stating a preference (or it's a nice way to tell me to feck off!). If they messaged me and said if you cut your hair then I'll shag you, well I wouldn't even reply to the message!! If I had pics with varying lengths of hair then they might just be clarifying how I look now, and may only want to meet me if it's short but that doesn't mean they expect me to cut it, just that they have no interest in women with long hair i have short hair... If anyone said for example , i will only meet ya if ya wear a to the arse wig ( for example lol ) I would tell em to go away in small jerky movments talking for myself here, I wear what I want, when I want, have all exactly how I want all to be... And frankly no one will request naff all... Take it or leave it we all have preferances but a majority of us are realistic too "

Most of us are realistic and I don't like that demands are randomly made of someone to do anything they are uncomfortable with in order to get a meet...but is saying you'd only meet someone who met your criteria necessarily making a demand, that's the point I was trying to make. That and the fact that anyone can ask for anything, just as anyone can say no to the request.

However saying to someone who's avatar shows them with a shaved chest would you shave your chest for a meet I think is perfectly reasonable as that is one of the ways they are advertising themselves, still!

Great thread pmsl xx

It all depends on the exchange of messages... If I contacted someone and they said they preferred women with shorter hair they aren't asking me to cut my hair they are stating a preference (or it's a nice way to tell me to feck off!). If they messaged me and said if you cut your hair then I'll shag you, well I wouldn't even reply to the message!! If I had pics with varying lengths of hair then they might just be clarifying how I look now, and may only want to meet me if it's short but that doesn't mean they expect me to cut it, just that they have no interest in women with long hair i have short hair... If anyone said for example , i will only meet ya if ya wear a to the arse wig ( for example lol ) I would tell em to go away in small jerky movments talking for myself here, I wear what I want, when I want, have all exactly how I want all to be... And frankly no one will request naff all... Take it or leave it we all have preferances but a majority of us are realistic too

Most of us are realistic and I don't like that demands are randomly made of someone to do anything they are uncomfortable with in order to get a meet...but is saying you'd only meet someone who met your criteria necessarily making a demand, that's the point I was trying to make. That and the fact that anyone can ask for anything, just as anyone can say no to the request.

However saying to someone who's avatar shows them with a shaved chest would you shave your chest for a meet I think is perfectly reasonable as that is one of the ways they are advertising themselves, still! "

It's not shaved its trimmed ffs!!! There's stubble there still!!!!

i actually agree

my rule of meeting is simply this, if I look at a guy and i know i couldn't pull him in a pub I'm not pulling him on here when guys send me messages saying things like ....wow your gorgeous (which I do get by the way ) i just ignore it because he's obviously talking bollocks and saying what he thinks I want to hear and I'd sooner guys just talk normally to me"

Love this

I love myself enough not to want to have sex with someone who isn't my type, some men do come across as desperate, sometimes, usualy the ones who keep messaging you after you have said no thanks.

Also I dont see how you can get a superiority complex getting messages from men who you dont realy fancy, not just for their looks but because you dont like their personality types.

I would never tell a man to shave his chest though, I have told men that they weren't my type because they had facial stubble though.

To answer your question thare are a few women up themselves on this site due to the actions and words delivered by some desperate men. And the one will continue to prosper on here whilst being fed bullshit from the other and the sad fact is they are getting fat on the copious amount of bullshit which they are being fed.

But thankfully the majority of either gender are normal fun polite people who we would prefer to communicate with and not the extremes.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

People can make whatever requests/demands they like.

Everyone has the power to say no.

Are there demanding people on the site (note, people - not women, men or couples!) - of course there are.

Are there people who will agree to pretty much anything to get sex? Of course there are.

OP if you don't want to fall into either camp then demand nothing and agree to nothing you're not comfortable with.

It simple really.

A

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

On the other hand, I'd quite like to get as much as myself as far up a lady as I can but I'd be a bit miffed if she was desperate!

We each have our own attractions if I see a nice couple or a male and if they have something I'm not keen on I wouldn't offend them xx

"

I've not read the whole thread (sorry, far too long) so apologies if my point has already been made but I guess everyone has preferences. These women obviously like the look of you and are giving the opportunity, if you so wish, to meet them if you remove the one thing that is a deal-breaker for them (the hairy chest).

Now what they could have done is blocked you or refused you direct. What they're actually doing is saying 'you have an opportunity, it's up to you whether you want to take it by removing the one thing I don't like'.

It all depends on your perspective - either you can think they have a higher opinion of themselves and are elevating themselves above other mere mortals, or they have their own personal likes and dislikes, and are giving you a chance to meet and are being up front with you (more than most guys get).

All about perspectives I guess?

People like what they like and choose what they choose. Sometimes we fit outside of their requirements. Such is life. Just because the women you talk to aren't interested in what you offer, it doesn't mean they are stuck up. I have punched above my weight with every meet I have had, yet still manage to charm them all one way or another

I am too old / young / hairy /hairless etc etc for so many on here. Concentrate on the ones who might be interested in you.

"I think, like the real world, there are all sorts of personalities here. I always remember, it is not the real world. In the real world, it is a 50/50 gender split, here it is something like 350+/80 in my area. So I take it all with a pinch of salt! I don't consider myself better than anyone - everyone is equal be it single males, single fems, couples etc. You should just be yourself. I actually rather like a hairy chest, but I like beards too and ink - but they are not deal breakers. I just like them that is all. "
I think in the real world pink is a colour that not many can wear and pull off ,well I can do the pulling off bit if that helps

By *edsBonkingMan  over a year ago

Near MK

My motto is " what you see is what you get " if you don't like it then move on. I also believe something / someone different adds excitement. Variety is the spice of life. !!! Paul

Central

For anyone who is demanded upon and is desperate, I do offer major physical refurbs on social meets. I do maximum single leg amputations at a time, so you can walk away if the requester is not your type at your meet.

Almost certainly both and with Fab stats claiming there are 15418 persons online as I type- every type of personality between the two are probably represented here.

No good dwelling on any of it- just seach for what youre seeking and move on from the egotists (male and Fem)you bump into

"

Example; twice now I have had a woman say I have to shave my chest to meet her. Now while I understand that not everyone appreciates a good rug in their face, it also seems strange to me that you'd request someone to change a significant feature of themselves to give them the chance to meet you. Asking in itself seems to elevate yourself above the person youre requesting it from. My immediate reaction is 'do you really think I'm that desperate that I'd rush out to get some veet just so I can sleep with you?'"

Why's that weird?

Lots of men over the years have told me to shave my legs, armpits and pubic hair before I meet them.

Apparently it's ok to do it to women, but because women are starting to do it to men then it's not ok.

"

Why's that weird?

Lots of men over the years have told me to shave my legs, armpits and pubic hair before I meet them.

Apparently it's ok to do it to women, but because women are starting to do it to men then it's not ok."

lol! pits and legs should be standard on girls

"

Why's that weird?

Apparently it's ok to do it to women, but because women are starting to do it to men then it's not ok.

lol! pits and legs should be standard on girls "

Why? Other than the social norm?

"

Why's that weird?

Why? Other than the social norm?"

lol why do you get on everyones posts dude

take a chill pill

"

Why's that weird?

Why? Other than the social norm?

lol why do you get on everyones posts dude

take a chill pill "

It was a question.

By *andixxxMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Don't change anything about you just to secure yourself a meet....

1) If she can't accept you as you,then she clearly isn't interested in the whole package

2) You have no guarantee of a meet even if you shave....

We are all what we are,and if people don't like what they see on our profiles,then they just should move on. I'm a fat bird,but have no intention of loosing weight,just to please men who prefer skinny Minnies!! Be yourself hunni,you're sexy just the way you are!!!

Have to say that this post & comments are keeping me highly amused - MrsD

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I had a man not meet me because I wouldn't do drugs with him another one not meet me because I only practice safe sex with condoms.

I felt we were looking for different things, not that they had a massive ego.

If you are not compatible in your preferences its just that in my opinion... Plenty more profiles to investigate and find a match with.

"

lol! pits and legs should be standard on girls "

Because you think it looks nicer?

lets take this to the polls

who prefers their women with hairy legs and armpits

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"People can make whatever requests/demands they like.

Everyone has the power to say no.

Are there demanding people on the site (note, people - not women, men or couples!) - of course there are.

Are there people who will agree to pretty much anything to get sex? Of course there are.

OP if you don't want to fall into either camp then demand nothing and agree to nothing you're not comfortable with.

It simple really.

A"

And whilst there are people who will comply, there will always be people who will demand - 'because they can.' If we don't like it, we can choose to not collude with it.

"lets take this to the polls

who prefers their women with hairy legs and armpits "

And who prefers people who do what they want rather than what society wants? Because if we all did what the majority thought was right then we certainly wouldn't be swingers.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I'm not up myself at all but I find hairy men unattractive. My profile is clear on this, so if someone hairy contacts me and I'm interested in them other than the hair, I'll point it out to them and say I'd be interested if not for the hair.

I wouldn't contact someone hairy to tell them I'm interested in meeting but they'd have to shave or wax.

That said, most men have had expectations regarding female grooming for a very long time and a large proportion don't consider their requirements in the least unreasonable and aren't concerned about telling women what they want. That's different somehow.

I've been told many times by men that they'd expect me to be shaven "downstairs". And the points above about men expecting women to shave their legs and underarms are also valid.

If you have expectations, you should expect others will too.

"Lots of couples won't meet us because I

(fem) have trimmed pubic hair and refuse to shave it."

Why should you it looks GOOOODD

Who thinks they have a right to dictate what other people should do with their body?

A woman asking a man to shave or wax his chest is unreasonable but a man automatically expecting women to shave their legs and underarms is fine?

What's the difference between men not finding hairy armpits attractive and women not finding hairy chests appealing?

I know some men who do If I got married again it would be to a man who didn't care if I shaved or not

I know some men who do If I got married again it would be to a man who didn't care if I shaved or not "

I'm thinking of stopping shaving my legs and under my arms because I don't like being told what's expected of me when it doesn't go both ways.

Fair's fair.

Wasn't there a guy on here once asking if he should get circumcised because women seemed to prefer cut men? Now that was taking it to the extreme...

"Wasn't there a guy on here once asking if he should get circumcised because women seemed to prefer cut men? Now that was taking it to the extreme... "

It's the ones that are cut and think women prefer uncut that I am concerned about. I think we should have a fabs campaign to knit them little turtleneck willy warmers.

"Wasn't there a guy on here once asking if he should get circumcised because women seemed to prefer cut men? Now that was taking it to the extreme...

It's the ones that are cut and think women prefer uncut that I am concerned about. I think we should have a fabs campaign to knit them little turtleneck willy warmers. "

Like the grannies knitting little hats for innocent smoothies? I bet the pattern wouldn't need much adapting...

"

There are large numbers of both probably more than you would find in life in general but there are a lot of chilled out polite friendly people too if you look for them.

i just prefer my sexual partners to not have hairy legs or armpits lool am not saying all women should fall in line

"i just prefer my sexual partners to not have hairy legs or armpits lool am not saying all women should fall in line

"

That wasn't really what you were expressing at all.

This is a massive problem. Women get bombarded with messages so they can pick and choose exactly what they want.

In the real world lol I usually get 6-8 if we are rating women on looks. I'd never go for a 9-10 they usually take to long to get ready and don't have much about them. But on here I have to message 3-4 it's gave me a facking complex lol.

Women are so demanding on here they don't treat people as human beings half the time. You have to jump through about 12 hoops before you can even get a decent 2 way convo out of them.

I agree men are saps on here.

"i just prefer my sexual partners to not have hairy legs or armpits lool am not saying all women should fall in line

That wasn't really what you were expressing at all."

actually my original quote was a jokey one hence the lol smiley but its out of my hands how people wanna interpret it

im not gonna go out of my way to convince you otherwise

i love a trimmed pussy

"This is a massive problem. Women get bombarded with messages so they can pick and choose exactly what they want.

In the real world lol I usually get 6-8 if we are rating women on looks. I'd never go for a 9-10 they usually take to long to get ready and don't have much about them. But on here I have to message 3-4 it's gave me a facking complex lol.

Women are so demanding on here they don't treat people as human beings half the time. You have to jump through about 12 hoops before you can even get a decent 2 way convo out of them.

I agree men are saps on here. "

I'm not sure how you can objectify women lije that and then bemoan that they don't treat you like a human

"

Why's that weird?

Apparently it's ok to do it to women, but because women are starting to do it to men then it's not ok."

I never said it was ok for men to do it to woman, I said if I don't like the way someone looks I'd just move on

"This is a massive problem. Women get bombarded with messages so they can pick and choose exactly what they want.

That's very clinical and insulting.

Woman here no matter how they look get a lot of mail and offers of sex its easy..... You men out number us so woman can be picky and a lot are I have my own likes too and picky. But its up to you if you shave or not ... Your choice and if you don't wish too don't meet them say YOUR NOT GOING TOO SHAVE you like hair it easy . I think if asking you to do that .. What will they be asking you next to do. ?

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Some men might be but not all of us are, I'm not into giving compliments just to gain brownie points and neither am I desperate.

Check my veri's - I dont have any, they arn't hidden, Ive turned down countless opportunities because I didnt think I would approach them in the real world.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh this did make me laugh! Whatever are you doing here? Having to message a 3-4 ......poor you.

Isn't life shit when you can't even pull a 3-4

on a serious note II think that's why a lot of guys on here get abusive when you say no thanks to them

getting knocked back by someone who you considered beneath you before you even mailed them must be like a kick in the bollocks

"

I'm not sure how you can objectify women lije that and then bemoan that they don't treat you like a human "

^^ This.

I agree men are saps on here.

on a serious note II think that's why a lot of guys on here get abusive when you say no thanks to them

getting knocked back by someone who you considered beneath you before you even mailed them must be like a kick in the bollocks "

lool ur funny

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

you missed option c,

men making women's profiles to wind up desperate men

I know some men who do If I got married again it would be to a man who didn't care if I shaved or not

I'm thinking of stopping shaving my legs and under my arms because I don't like being told what's expected of me when it doesn't go both ways.

Fair's fair."

I'm thinking of doing the same with giving oral. They don't give,I don't give

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

TINA!!!!

Fire up the printing press!

A

Desparate men on here - lots. Also some v successful men with high standards. Women up themselves - yeh some. Been accused of it myself. If that means not meeting every Tom, Dick or Harriet then so be it. The reality is I know my own worth both on here and in real life. Some don't like that. Feel free to block me

By *utumnWoman  over a year ago

leeds

"i actually agree

Like many others have said the women on here are massively outnumbered by guys, this allows them to be extra picky.

When my profile was accepting messages my list of demands was ridiculous, I tried to make it sound less harsh by saying that as I'm only looking for someone to have sex with I'd like that man to have certain physical attributes, which are....

Handsome face, 6 foot or above, white but tanned, dark hair, good shape, penis minimum 8" with decent girth.

Once they'd messaged me the required pictures (face, body and cock-on the flop and with wind in the sail) from there I would ask if they like having their prostate milked and being rimmed, I'd ask what condition their arse hole was, if it wasn't smooth I'd ask them if they'd remove prior to meeting or I could remove the ass pubes for them when we meet.

From there I would say I only do full night meets at a hotel, also if they'd be willing to have things done to them when they were sleeping (dick sucked, me fuck their faces whilst they sleep or stick a bobble round his cock and fuck him when he's sleeping) ask them if they would take part in my scenarios, if they'd be ok with my sticking them in the bath and washing them. My list of "demands" were endless, why are they endless, because they can be, I wouldn't say guys were desperate to shag I think they're just curious to do the shit I like.

I'm not even interested in meeting guys anymore on here because I want a permanent guy, one that I can love to pieces plus there's probably less than 20% of men on here that I'd sleep with and half of them or more might not even want to meet me so conversing with people via message just leaves me frustrated.

Not all men, definately some strange birds on here aswell.

Me im laid back i dont see the point in ranting like a cunt on my profile thats your selling point

"Not all men, definately some strange birds on here aswell.

Me im laid back i dont see the point in ranting like a cunt on my profile thats your selling point"

When my profile was looking for guys my "rants" or as I like to call them "requirements" were there for guys to see if they matched what I was looking for. The same if I came across a guys profile that stated he was looking for a female that was 5'3 in height, slim build, dark hair, 32D breast size, blue eyes with size 4 feet I'd think, great, I match that I'll send him a message.

Good for you

"When my profile was looking for guys my "rants" or as I like to call them "requirements" were there for guys to see if they matched what I was looking for. The same if I came across a guys profile that stated he was looking for a female that was 5'3 in height, slim build, dark hair, 32D breast size, blue eyes with size 4 feet I'd think, great, I match that I'll send him a message. "

Cue some smart Alec messaging you to tell you that's exactly what he is looking for

"Not all men, definately some strange birds on here aswell.

Me im laid back i dont see the point in ranting like a cunt on my profile thats your selling point"

I think the simple block button would be much more effective!

"

Cue some smart Alec messaging you to tell you that's exactly what he is looking for "

I've got all my message filters on so no one can message me!

Wembley

I take it that the OP thinks that he stands a much, much better chance of attracting women out there where the ratio is 50:50. So why doesn't he?

But hang on, he also thinks that the women here are slags, sluts and whores and therefore he has a much, much better chance of getting a lay even if the ratio here is 1:100

Oh, well, some slag, slut or whore will be along shortly to fulfil his dreams. OK, maybe not so shortly, but short enough to match his height

"I take it that the OP thinks that he stands a much, much better chance of attracting women out there where the ratio is 50:50. So why doesn't he?

But hang on, he also thinks that the women here are slags, sluts and whores and therefore he has a much, much better chance of getting a lay even if the ratio here is 1:100

Oh, well, some slag, slut or whore will be along shortly to fulfil his dreams. OK, maybe not so shortly, but short enough to match his height "

That's were alot of men get it so wrong on here: assuming the women are slags/whores/sluts. Yes some are (and maybe even proud to be - each to their own) but alot aren't and are here to fulfil fantasies that they would find hard to do in the vanilla world. Coping off with a fit man - easy! Having a mmfff or whatever - that's what I'm here for.

I think the myth that all women on here are up themselves and looking for something way out of their league is a convenient shorthand for some men who struggle with being knocked back when they weren't expecting it.

I don't have a list of demands or seek someone specifically incredibly good looking. I do know what I like though, which is tall and intelligent, and deleting messages from those who don't fit those (let's face it, pretty loose) criteria isn't arrogance. In fact deleting messages from anyone I'm not into isn't stuck up, it's just normal and I'd do that whether there was 1 man on here or a million.

"I take it that the OP thinks that he stands a much, much better chance of attracting women out there where the ratio is 50:50. So why doesn't he?

Oh, well, some slag, slut or whore will be along shortly to fulfil his dreams. OK, maybe not so shortly, but short enough to match his height "

I never said any of that? And if you're going to get personal to get a laugh, then at least make it funny. You sound like an Eastern European trying to tell a knock knock joke.

Wembley

Oh, well, some slag, slut or whore will be along shortly to fulfil his dreams. OK, maybe not so shortly, but short enough to match his height

I never said any of that? And if you're going to get personal to get a laugh, then at least make it funny. You sound like an Eastern European trying to tell a knock knock joke."

Personal??? Er, thanks but no thanks

I never said any of that? And if you're going to get personal to get a laugh, then at least make it funny. You sound like an Eastern European trying to tell a knock knock joke."

How do easter europeans tell knock knock jokes?

eastern*

I never said any of that? And if you're going to get personal to get a laugh, then at least make it funny. You sound like an Eastern European trying to tell a knock knock joke.

How do easter europeans tell knock knock jokes?"

Probably better than me. I'm crap at telling jokes

lol made me smile thanks .. xx Some think we are slags just being on fab. And no matter if you meet or not .. woman I feel sorry for us poor souls . lol. Men been doing it for years but looked at as studs us we are slags

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

What I don't understand about this thread is why, having established early on that the problem was not unreasonable women, but that the op had a pic of him having shaved his chest, why he still has that pic up when he has no intention of ever shaving it again? It's a bit like Jim Bowen: "look at what you could've won"

I'm short and bald, but it never crossed my mind to put up a pic from when I had hair - that way just lies disappointment for anyone who meets us.

That said, if Karen Brady said she'd sleep with me only if I wore heels and a wig, I'd be down the shops before you could say "Rugs-r-us"

(Though if it was that Alan Sugar, I'd say "you're a bit up yourself, you scruffy kent")

If it makes it easier to pigeon-hole me as desperate, so be it (but remember, I'd be the one having a post-coital cup of tea with a woman who understands the offside rule)

So in summary:

Anyone is free to have any preference they like, but you are equally free to say "no thanks" and move on.

No drama needed

Mr ddc

When I first joined the site, in a former incarnation, I was desperate to get laid, I had all sorts of requests, funny enough, I found a photo that relates to this the other day.

Exchanging messages with one woman, she insisted I take a picture of my old chap next to a ruler to prove how big it was. Needless to say I did.

After a while it made me realise that I wanted to meet 'nice' women who wanted me as I was. I now have wonderful 'beautiful' friends, and the self serving primadonnas can prey on the desperate. We will not be meeting, and I'm extremely happy with that

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I can't think of a particular physical type of lady I like. I don't 'jump through hoops'. If ladies want to have sex with me, all well as good, if some don't - they don't. I don't stress about things I can't change. I'm me and this is what I'm like and some people like it and some don't, same with everyone.

I'm not sure what my point is tbh

"I can't think of a particular physical type of lady I like. I don't 'jump through hoops'. If ladies want to have sex with me, all well as good, if some don't - they don't. I don't stress about things I can't change. I'm me and this is what I'm like and some people like it and some don't, same with everyone.

I'm not sure what my point is tbh "

You've been a bit serious lately Steve are you ok?

Wembley

[Removed by poster at 28/11/14 18:15:57]

so if I asked a guy to trim his beard does that mean I'm "up myself"?????

Wembley

"I can't think of a particular physical type of lady I like. I don't 'jump through hoops'. If ladies want to have sex with me, all well as good, if some don't - they don't. I don't stress about things I can't change. I'm me and this is what I'm like and some people like it and some don't, same with everyone.

I'm not sure what my point is tbh "

Yes, Stev[ie], what is your point; no, not thaaaat xxx

If your peofile was this long, you might improve your chances?

What you said is bang on buddy, what some of them what to do is get a reality check and look in the mirror.

If someone says I have to change my appearance for them, they best jog on.

Well said my man, I have not read any of the other threads but I am guessing you got a bit of grief for posting it and if you have it speaks volumes. Xx

"so if I asked a guy to trim his beard does that mean I'm "up myself"????? "

What do you think?

"so if I asked a guy to trim his beard does that mean I'm "up myself"?????

What do you think? "

i guess I'm up myself then if a bushy beard brings me out in a rash and ask someone to trim it back