FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > wardrobe mishaps

wardrobe mishaps

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

38 years old and can't even button my cardigan properly!!! Anyone had any funny or embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Only in school when my shorts were too small and one of my nuts was hanging out

Lol....just me and you then. I've had loads in my time maybe I should stop dressing in the dark!!

Cardiff

My fashion sence is terrible and I didnt know I couldnt dress my Daughter in Red and Green.

Red and green should never be seen.

Well I sent her to a Welsh school and thought those colours are on our flag so its ok.

By all accounts its not.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wearing hold-ups for very important meetings that actually DONT hold up lol

Monkey x

Got up late for work one winters morning and tried to get dressed without turning lights on and disturbing anyone got legs in jeans but couldnt get them passed tops of legs. After swearing and cursing and falling over the wife turned lights on and i had her jeans on

I had a funny one at a recent outdoor fitness class. I took a squat a little too deep, tore my shorts and dangled the bobby dazzlers out for the entire class to see.

When I used to train people I once had a young lady speak to me in the break saying my fly was undone. As I never wear underwear and am always clean shaven..........eek! (Him)

"I had a funny one at a recent outdoor fitness class. I took a squat a little too deep, tore my shorts and dangled the bobby dazzlers out for the entire class to see. "

I've had both my knickers and bra snap while at the gym, different times too

I went fir an interview once and split my trousers as I sat down!! Spent the whole interview thinking she knew and then had to back out of the room and walk 40 mins home like that, and it was huge not a small split, my whole arse was out lol. Got the job tho

After playing squash went for shower, after i finished drying i went to get dressed and started to pull my pants on when i noticed it was a pair of wifes black knickers id packed in error had to go home commando

By *omewhat_kinkyCouple  over a year ago

reigate

demonstrating a hip throw at a class I teach, on a new mature student her strappy top exploded, much to the joy of the teenage lads in the class

Every day is a wardrobe mishap day for me. Anyone who knows me knows I don't have the faintest idea about fashion. I didn't even own a pair of proper shoes until last year and I've still only worn them twice!

My sister once went to school with odd shoes on

why are towel about 20cm too short? I'm a big bloke and cannot find a towel to wrap round me when I go out to play, had one nearly fall off once.

Cardiff

I was shagging on a beach in Ibiza (night time, it was deserted) and had all my clothes knicked, had to walk back covering myself with my hands

"why are towel about 20cm too short? I'm a big bloke and cannot find a towel to wrap round me when I go out to play, had one nearly fall off once.

"

There a guy in a club I go to who walks around with his willy hanging out the bottom!! Lol. Unfortunately he's not my type so I have to avert my eyes

"I was shagging on a beach in Ibiza (night time, it was deserted) and had all my clothes knicked, had to walk back covering myself with my hands"

Bet you were proud tho

By *ingle Beds LassWoman  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

I suffer a wardrobe malfunction every day

By *horshiperMan  over a year ago

London

"38 years old and can't even button my cardigan properly!!! Anyone had any funny or embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions? "

Odd Black shoes to work

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I've had the underwire work its way out of my bra and through my top several times. The worst thing was none of my friends actually told me, it was only when I got home I realised each time!

I somehow managed to split 2 pairs of work trousers, gusset to waist, in a week. Had to spend all day sat down in an office full of women.

Id like to think it was due to an increase in cycling, squatting and running recently and not that I have a fat, sweaty trousers coroding arse lol

Cardiff

"I was shagging on a beach in Ibiza (night time, it was deserted) and had all my clothes knicked, had to walk back covering myself with my hands

Bet you were proud tho"

Yes, Im waiting for the kids I coach to get old enough so I can tell them without loosing my CRB.

All my Nephews and Nieces know of this tale.

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

When I was at school, I played the part of cha-cha in Grease. As I went on the stage swishing my skirt, it fell down to my ankles! The shame!

"My fashion sence is terrible and I didnt know I couldnt dress my Daughter in Red and Green.

Well I sent her to a Welsh school and thought those colours are on our flag so its ok.

By all accounts its not."

Red & Green is not the fashion faux pas. It's blue and green should not be seen without a colour in between, because if too similar they can clash.

Not seeing red and green together comes from our nautical history as an Island race. If you see Red and Green you are seeing both port & starboard navigation lights of a ship heading directly toward you......and you are in deep do-do.

Cardiff

"My fashion sence is terrible and I didnt know I couldnt dress my Daughter in Red and Green.

By all accounts its not.

Red & Green is not the fashion faux pas. It's blue and green should not be seen without a colour in between, because if too similar they can clash.

Not seeing red and green together comes from our nautical history as an Island race. If you see Red and Green you are seeing both port & starboard navigation lights of a ship heading directly toward you......and you are in deep do-do.

"

Haha ok, i'll have to remember that last paragrapgh.

I was so bad at dressing her, it was all from JJB sports.

"38 years old and can't even button my cardigan properly!!! Anyone had any funny or embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions? "

I haven't read through but apologise if it's been said.

I regularly tuck my dress into my tights thus walking around with my arse hanging out.

Stood in supermarket queue when approached by a young man.

And I'm a walking wardrobe malfunction most of the time, because I refuse to get rid of old clothes until they are knackered

"

I was so bad at dressing her, it was all from JJB sports."

Hey it could be worse, it could have been designer stuff. Some of the worst clothes I've ever seen cost a fecking fortune because it was designed by some famous yet tasteless designer

At least JJB is sporty

"I've had the underwire work its way out of my bra and through my top several times. The worst thing was none of my friends actually told me, it was only when I got home I realised each time!"

Bet every woman has experienced this. Its even worse when its so painful you have to remove it and walk around with lob sided boobs all day lol

"38 years old and can't even button my cardigan properly!!! Anyone had any funny or embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions?

I haven't read through but apologise if it's been said.

I regularly tuck my dress into my tights thus walking around with my arse hanging out.

Stood in supermarket queue when approached by a young man.

"

Lol I've done this too... God I really should start paying more attention to my clothes!! I was d*unk everytime tho, my excuse and I'm sticking to it hehe

I got locked in one once. Does that count?

If red and green should never be seen....what would we do at xnas?!?

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Slightly struggling to get into my 34 waist work trousers and sometimes my fly becomes undone.

(him)

I wore a red waistcoat on my last club visit, when I got home I found it had stained my favourite white shirt pink

"38 years old and can't even button my cardigan properly!!! Anyone had any funny or embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions?

I got locked in one once. Does that count? "

Funny pmsl. I woke up in one once pissed up!! I vaguely remember snogging a guy in there. God knows why...plus it was tiny and he was a 6'4" rugby player....no wonder he left me there lmao. That was when I was 17!!!

By *avebi48Man  over a year ago

Lordswood

"Lol....just me and you then. I've had loads in my time maybe I should stop dressing in the dark!! "

that'd help, been in with jumper on backwards or shirt buttoned one hole out of step before now. Odd socks too lol

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"I've had the underwire work its way out of my bra and through my top several times. The worst thing was none of my friends actually told me, it was only when I got home I realised each time!

Bet every woman has experienced this. Its even worse when its so painful you have to remove it and walk around with lob sided boobs all day lol"

lol yeap done that !

By *anatee175Couple  over a year ago

Sunderland

I went out to get a taxi I put my hand in my pocket only to discover that they went down to me knees. I thought that's strange. Then the penny dropped I had keith's jeans on.

Claire

"Lol....just me and you then. I've had loads in my time maybe I should stop dressing in the dark!!

that'd help, been in with jumper on backwards or shirt buttoned one hole out of step before now. Odd socks too lol"

Inside out I've done that too. Quite often put my knickers on wrong only to discover after they are chaffing and I go to investigate

I got locked in one once. Does that count?

Funny pmsl. I woke up in one once pissed up!! I vaguely remember snogging a guy in there. God knows why...plus it was tiny and he was a 6'4" rugby player....no wonder he left me there lmao. That was when I was 17!!!"

A little bit older but I was hidden in one to avoid being found by the parents and was so knackered I fell asleep!

By *om Tom 1969Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Remember going to the baths in junior school and had to use my elder brothers swimming shorts,,,jumped in, shorts around ankles, all the girls saw my winky, embarrassed for ,,,well, years!! Still scarred!!

Skirt tucked in my tights...

rarely do tights now

By *ittykate84Woman  over a year ago

CHESTER

Got to work one day to find i had put my pants on inside out and had to go in the toilets to change!

Shooting rugby 7's festival this year could feel my underwire poking up so I had to run to the bar and ask if they had a needle and thread and literally repair it there and then at the bar.. Got some big smiles for doing that

i always thought it was blue and green unless something inbetween - so was going to say you were safe- then the red and green light thing made me wonder - so i googled and people say all sorts so id just wear whatever

Went to a foam party wearing a brand new red dress.. The next morning I looked in the mirror and omg use your imagination

Running late one night for a first meet I rushed getting dressed, pulled up in my car to meet him and realised I'd got my dress on back to front

quickly putting top back on when child arrives unannounced- back to front/inside out -

Cardiff

"id just wear whatever"

Thats what I told her Mum but she wasnt having any of it

» Add a new message to this topic