FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > alternativeadvent calendar items

alternativeadvent calendar items

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

last year I made my own quilted advent calendar that you can fill with your own treats.

I am trying to be a good girl at the moment and not eating chocolate so I am looking for other things to put in it.

So far suggestions have been nail varnishes, Christmas tree ornaments, mini perfume bottles....what would you use?

filling it myself is kind of redundant I know but i'm a kid so can't not have an advent calendar

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"last year I made my own quilted advent calendar that you can fill with your own treats.

I am trying to be a good girl at the moment and not eating chocolate so I am looking for other things to put in it.

So far suggestions have been nail varnishes, Christmas tree ornaments, mini perfume bottles....what would you use?

filling it myself is kind of redundant I know but i'm a kid so can't not have an advent calendar "

get let's be to fill it for you, can get stuff in the pound shop

evesham

"last year I made my own quilted advent calendar that you can fill with your own treats.

filling it myself is kind of redundant I know but i'm a kid so can't not have an advent calendar get let's be to fill it for you, can get stuff in the pound shop

"

I should have thought of that before I saw him on Tuesday but I wont be seeing him until after the 1st December now will have to remember for next year though lol

maybe i'll make him buy the big thing for the 24th

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Scented tealight candles

lippy

handcream

travel size body wash/shampoo/conditioner - good for overnighters

earrings

evesham

"Scented tealight candles

lippy

handcream

travel size body wash/shampoo/conditioner - good for overnighters

earrings

"

can I send it to you to fill up for me

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Scented tealight candles

"

I saw one today that was a different scented tealight for each day

Little notes with sweet messages.

play doh figures (that you've made).

Stick on tattoos.

Puzzle pieces so at the end you have a complete puzzle.

(I'm just thinking about all the crap my daughter has.)

evesham

well letsbe is rubbish....he has suggested dried fruit and nuts

By *uttyjonnMan  over a year ago

cheshire

a love heart for each day

evesham

"Little notes with sweet messages.

play doh figures (that you've made).

Stick on tattoos.

Puzzle pieces so at the end you have a complete puzzle.

(I'm just thinking about all the crap my daughter has.)

"

ahhh I like the puzzle pieces idea!! I have a Christmas ornament that was a puzzle ball that I love, maybe I could get another one of those

By *couser83Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Depending on how big the box is for each day, things like lube, handcuffs, dildo etc and you have to use the item on that day. By the end you will wish Christmas came later

Iou notes to treat yourself.

Eg...a bubble bath with scented candles. An early night curled up with a book. An afternoon or evening spent with your favourite person

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Although not suitable for your advent calender, I've made my nephew a bedtime story advent. 24 books all wrapped separately and put in a box. Different story every night until Christmas.

evesham

"Depending on how big the box is for each day, things like lube, handcuffs, dildo etc and you have to use the item on that day. By the end you will wish Christmas came later "

haha....maybe i'll get a secret one for in the bedroom but this one hangs in my front room as it goes with all my other decs

evesham

"Although not suitable for your advent calender, I've made my nephew a bedtime story advent. 24 books all wrapped separately and put in a box. Different story every night until Christmas. "

I've seen a few friends do that on facebook....its a lovely idea

By *couser83Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Depending on how big the box is for each day, things like lube, handcuffs, dildo etc and you have to use the item on that day. By the end you will wish Christmas came later

haha....maybe i'll get a secret one for in the bedroom but this one hangs in my front room as it goes with all my other decs "

No one has to know what's in the boxes, unless you get a unsuspecting participant to open it up for you

Why don't you get every forumite posting here to give u a number and suggest a small surprise for that pocket? That way they are little surprises you didn't actually pick

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Why don't you get every forumite posting here to give u a number and suggest a small surprise for that pocket? That way they are little surprises you didn't actually pick "

What about you sending through a little Christmassy song for each pocket?

I see a supermarket is singing your song.

Evie! What about putting things in blindfolded so you don't know what you're going to get?

I'd get stationery.

"Why don't you get every forumite posting here to give u a number and suggest a small surprise for that pocket? That way they are little surprises you didn't actually pick

What about you sending through a little Christmassy song for each pocket?

I see a supermarket is singing your song.

Evie! What about putting things in blindfolded so you don't know what you're going to get?

I'd get stationery.

"

She'd kill me!!!

filling it myself is kind of redundant I know but i'm a kid so can't not have an advent calendar "

why dont you put a different persons name from Fab for each day and when you pull their name out you can drop the a sexy email! or vice versa!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

filling it myself is kind of redundant I know but i'm a kid so can't not have an advent calendar

why dont you put a different persons name from Fab for each day and when you pull their name out you can drop the a sexy email! or vice versa! "

You've reminded me about my Fabvent calendar. I might post it again and see what happens this year. Evie! you can then peruse that too.

» Add a new message to this topic