FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > new phone

new phone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

any recommendations, I am a long term blackberry user but my old Curve has finally died. Thinking of the Q10 as I do a lot of typing and still like the feel of a keyboard. I know I'm a luddite but any thoughts welcomed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't do it

tbh with "swyping" and haptic feedback on a touchscreen phone you're far better off.

I have a bby curve as a works phone and loathe it

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

We were BB fans until we got an android and now wouldn't go back.

"any recommendations, I am a long term blackberry user but my old Curve has finally died. Thinking of the Q10 as I do a lot of typing and still like the feel of a keyboard. I know I'm a luddite but any thoughts welcomed."

I love my Blackberry's and have the Z10 which is bloody brilliant. Not one thing has gone wrong with it in the last 15 months. Not sure what the Q10 is like but I wouldn't be without my Z10

Just got our son the new amazon fire phone, it is smart, nice and quick and slick to use, I Love my Sony xperia z1 compact a brilliant phone

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I've a sony xperia z1 compact - love it, great phone to use, and simple too.

Hate my works BB - its a blinking nightmare!

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"any recommendations, I am a long term blackberry user but my old Curve has finally died. Thinking of the Q10 as I do a lot of typing and still like the feel of a keyboard. I know I'm a luddite but any thoughts welcomed."

You could always get just a decent phone and buy a blue tooth keyboard if you do a lot of typing. It'd probably be a lot better than any in built touch keypad.

I have the Xperia z3 compact - it smashes the iphone6 on specification (has a 21mp camera too). Other options would be the Samsung S5, Samsung Alpha or Nokia lumia. But either way, a case with an external kepboard would probably be best?

yumsville

oh, the Xperia Z3 (not the compact) is the larger, with even better specifications if you have big hands.

By *rincealbertxMan  over a year ago

Germany

Check out the One Plus One. An amazingly high spec phone with a small price tag. You can only buy online, I've ordered one for personal use and one for the office. Better than a lot of phones twice the price. Check out some of the reviews comparing it the the HTC One Mate or iPhone 6.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The Nokia Lumia range is great and some high spec affordable phones.

yumsville

The nexus range is well worth a look.. well priced high spec'd phones

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

iPhone all day long. Some great deals on the 4s especially with Tesco. The 5s which I have is good but doesn't improve on the 4s in my opinion for the extra cash. The 6 looks good, I'll have an opinion on that in Feb.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Sony do a fantastic range of phones.

» Add a new message to this topic