FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How hug/not to hug

How hug/not to hug

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The festive season approaching, booze flowing and affections showing, I'm wondering what makes a BAD hug?

For example, has anyone ever been shown affection from someone they didn't want it from, say at an office party or something - did it make you feel uncomfortable, did you shudder, and if so why? What do you see as they key to a natural, warm embrace? - it doesn't have to be romantic or sexual, just a friendly one, the kind you want to melt into, close your eyes and just relax for a few trusting and blissful moments.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not a hugger. None of my family are,the only people who get a kiss goodbye are my mum and my sister in law,who didn't know we don't do the hugging thing in my family. Strangers,no chance unless I'm d*unk then I will hug the world

"I will hug the world "

You must have incredibly long arms?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I get hugged rather than do the hugging as I'm a bit short. Except with the people I love and then they get used to being hugged around the middle.

Blissful hugs tend to be from children or lovers, although the type of hug varies.

"I will hug the world

You must have incredibly long arms?"

One at a time

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I come from a family of non-huggers, but I love to hug, proper full-on hugs that last for ages - that's about the only thing I miss from my ex, hardly anyone gives good hug!

By *rysandMadsCouple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

Apparently the normal hug duration is 2-3 seconds regardless of culture.

For me, no grinding, groping, sniffing or kissing is best for normal social hugging

~Crys~

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I'm a hugger, I hug everyone, its universal

I work in the Middle East, I am forced to hug everyone, well except the woman, you can't even look at them, so just the dudes!

I'm definitely a hugger, I'm very tactile, hugs, cuddles etc, can't get enough

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

Im a cuddler/cwtcher/hugger with family, friends, everyone.. I was ill when I was quite young and I literally stuck to my parents for cuddles, so I am unfortunately addicted

Love hugs and all forms of physical contact, the ones that sneak a grab of your arse when you weren't expecting it make me jump.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I love those warm, loving hugs that are returned by some people. Nothing sexual, unless it transforms into a sexual embrace with a partner. I hug everyone but don't like stiff hugging folk who seem to be touching but wooden. My hugs have no time limits and morph to cuddles easily. And great for winter time.

I love hugs

I give everyone I know a kiss hello and good bye, hug depends on the person and if I think it's appropriate, I just see it as a friendly hand shake, this obviously does not apply to people I do not like

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

"I'm not a hugger. None of my family are,the only people who get a kiss goodbye are my mum and my sister in law,who didn't know we don't do the hugging thing in my family. Strangers,no chance unless I'm d*unk then I will hug the world "

Any relation to Mr tickle ?

I hug and love to be hugged. However I am used to non-huggers as it took my Dad a long time before he would hug me once I'd grown up a bit. But I understood his reluctance so it wasn't an issue. It was lovely thoigh when he finally felt uninhibited and unself-conscious to hug me

"I'm a hugger, I hug everyone, its universal

"

"Im a cuddler/cwtcher/hugger with family, friends, everyone.. I was ill when I was quite young and I literally stuck to my parents for cuddles, so I am unfortunately addicted "

Come 'ere, I'll give you a good squeezin' x

» Add a new message to this topic