FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cocks to get extinct!

Cocks to get extinct!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xoticlover OP   Man  over a year ago

newcastle

I read an interesting article re cock size....size of a penis is getting smaller by half an inch every 100 years....and it might become a vestigial organ in centuries to come! Don't know how true this can be!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

well at least I won't be around to suck on them...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I read an interesting article re cock size....size of a penis is getting smaller by half an inch every 100 years....and it might become a vestigial organ in centuries to come! Don't know how true this can be!! "

I suspect it may be a spoof. Are those statistics really available?

By *moke itMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I must be from the future then

Glad i'll be dead by then. But wow, guys 100s of years ago...just gonna fantasize about that for a while.

newcastle

"I read an interesting article re cock size....size of a penis is getting smaller by half an inch every 100 years....and it might become a vestigial organ in centuries to come! Don't know how true this can be!!

I suspect it may be a spoof. Are those statistics really available?"

Might be a spoof, it was not published in a reputed scientific journal...

newcastle

"Glad i'll be dead by then. But wow, guys 100s of years ago...just gonna fantasize about that for a while. "

lol born at the wrong time...

"Glad i'll be dead by then. But wow, guys 100s of years ago...just gonna fantasize about that for a while.

lol born at the wrong time... "

Dunno, lot of good sized guys around these days. And i don't understand the science of this so it probably doesn't work out like i imagined, like 1000 years ago i doubt everyone was 5 inches bigger (or whatever the maths is).

By *rysandMadsCouple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

I wonder what they're basing their historical stats on. It's hardly likely to have been as openly discussed as it is now, plus there's all the fibbing that is associated with just asking.

Hmmm so the first shags were a bit epic...

our main speicies has been here for about 200,000 years, at half inh per century given a current average of 7" would have meant average on early fab would be about a 42 foot cock....

Good job I'm always getting told I'm a Neanderthal!!!

I must be 100 years ahead of my time

Bullshit no way where they measuring cocks 100 years ago lol!

newcastle

"I wonder what they're basing their historical stats on. It's hardly likely to have been as openly discussed as it is now, plus there's all the fibbing that is associated with just asking."

well we think it was not openly discussed but there was an era before this religion business came in when sex was not seen as a taboo, our ancestors were more liberal than us!

"Bullshit no way where they measuring cocks 100 years ago lol!"

You'd be surprised. Eugenics has been going on for a long time, the human race has been trying to perfect the human race for centuries, it just became common knowledge after the 2nd world war.

newcastle

"Bullshit no way where they measuring cocks 100 years ago lol!

You'd be surprised. Eugenics has been going on for a long time, the human race has been trying to perfect the human race for centuries, it just became common knowledge after the 2nd world war."

I completely agree...

Wow that's bad for the future guys lol

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Wow .. That's why Dr who always gets a girl to go back in time with him

By *uttyjonnMan  over a year ago

cheshire

probably coz in the old days they used a horse measuring stick instead of a sky remote which probably skewed the results

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Can't imagine a caveman would have been an efficient hunter with a 20 inch pork spear to carry as well

By *osmicsMan  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

So in a 1000yrs time..your stud will truly be just that with a little pink stud between his legs!

I'm guessing his balls will be like a pair of Birds Eye fresh garden peas to match.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Not so sure, probably went back to caveman days. If mens minds still work the same now as they did then cavemen were probably comparing their cocks to club sizes instead of sky remotes, and who had the biggest club to go around bashing things with.

" average on early fab would be about a 42 foot cock.... "

Is that all ! Do you reckon they measured that up against an oak tree or used it to draw on cave walls ?

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

Have we got history wrong then? No crude flint spears, they just beat mammoths to death with their cocks

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Have we got history wrong then? No crude flint spears, they just beat mammoths to death with their cocks "

Maybe but not Sabre toothed tigers though!

By *lligator3Man  over a year ago

scotland

A quick test to check the validity of the article...if it was written in crayons then assume it's not based on decent research!

"Glad i'll be dead by then. But wow, guys 100s of years ago...just gonna fantasize about that for a while. "

jeeeesus

This is a piss take

From an evolutionary _iewpoint a longer cock maybe more successful for reproduction than a really short vestigial cock. Also the quality of the sperm, the amount of sperm and the physical and medical condition of both the male and female are very important.

As for the stats there cannot be any accurate data from more than 100 years ago due to public perceptions and this being an out of bounds medical science investigation.

Whoever or whatever you've heard that from are chatting bubbles end of they say ppl have got bigger over years well must be same with cock and come on its been going since Adam was a lad in Eden oh me days

From an evolutionary standpoint - is the size of a cock important - does it indicate attractiveness, strength, intelligence, good genetic health etc...and other things that females apparently look for from a mate with whom they wish to procreate...? Do large cocked men spread their seed more? Are large cocked men hornier than small or average cocked men ...is there a difference in testosterone..?

Men of all sizes have no issues finding mates - and having children - and men of all sizes continue to exist

While this remains the case - there will be a range of cock sizes...and none of this will really matter.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"probably coz in the old days they used a horse measuring stick instead of a sky remote which probably skewed the results "

pmsfl

By *bbandflowCouple  over a year ago

South Devon

"I read an interesting article re cock size....size of a penis is getting smaller by half an inch every 100 years....and it might become a vestigial organ in centuries to come! Don't know how true this can be!! "

Don't know why posters are questioning this theory haven't they seen the Cerne Abbas giant!

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Men have *always* measured and compared their cocks. Evolution hasn't got past that yet.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if cavemen also had who can piss the farthest and who can burp/fart the loudest contests too!

newcastle

"I read an interesting article re cock size....size of a penis is getting smaller by half an inch every 100 years....and it might become a vestigial organ in centuries to come! Don't know how true this can be!!

Don't know why posters are questioning this theory haven't they seen the Cerne Abbas giant!"

I'll look forward to watching Jurassic Cock.

» Add a new message to this topic