FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Your typical Sunday...?

Your typical Sunday...?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emmefatale OP   Woman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

What are you doing? I never know from one week to the next, so don't really have one.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Footy with son, watch footy, sometimes visit family

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Same shit, different week

Sit on my bum, go on internet for a bit, get moithered by my kids and their mates occasionally once they get up, play with the cat, get attacked by the cat, clean up cat poop, go on internet, kids get rowdy, music gets turned up, start texting people, food is made and served, kids stfu finally, i get bored and come back on the internet, make plenty of brews during all of this. gonna make tea later and annoy my kids when their mates have gone home. love my life.

I get up at 6 and take dog a walk, get in for 7, have a snooze until 9. Do a bit of cleaning, prepare lunch, take dog for a quick run around, serve lunch, wash up, take dog for 2 hour walk, relax about reading or online, watch tv, go to bed

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I try to keep Sundays free. It's my only day of the week that my alarm doesn't go off. A day for doing bits and bobs, last minute plans to walk in the woods and find squirrel food (what my niece calls pine cones), spot if shopping etc

By *oodyshere2011Man  over a year ago

Midlands

Have a lie in....... Nice breakfast, on the bike, but of shopping..... Nice chilled evening

I like to have a few relaxed pints on a Sunday

I don't have a typical one. Today's been productive though, two charity bags filled . Having a pre Christmas clear out. Popped to visit my Nan in the home (always an experience as I end up chatting to half the residents there who decide I'm their grand daughter not my Nan's!) and roast pork with crackling is nearly ready with all the trimmings.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Can sometimes vary but its usually have a lie in, get up late and chill in front of the telly or go on the internet. Have a sunday dinner, more telly or internet, work-out in the garage for half an hour to an hour and then relax for the rest of the evening before bed.

No sunday dinner today so having a chinese takeaway later.

My Sundays are always the same - usually. Nice lazy lie in, out for lunch and potter about at home in the afternoon. I ad a meet today so that was a nice change to the norm

Like you I never know what my Sunday will consist of

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Always the same sleep all day as work nights

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I have three types of usual Sundays:

1. A lovely quiet, no plans day. Andrew Marr at 9am and the Sunday Politics at 11am. Do the washing and bit of cleaning, change the bed sheets, maybe some ironing early evening. A bit of reading. Dinner with the family and maybe watch something with the kids. Watch my Sunday evening shows, read a bit, loiter on Fab.

2. Busy out and about day. Keep Andrew Marr and the Sunday Politics if possible. Drive wherever I need to be, sing if there's a gig or a special rehearsal, shop if I absolutely have to. Eat out or with the family. Watch Sunday evening shows, loiter on Fab. Maybe head to a club.

3. Work day. Keep Andrew Marr etc. Do the washing, change the bed. Loiter on here a bit between writing. Work writing. Evening shows, more writing and then bed.

They vary, but today involved lunch with a fab friend

By *asmanian TigerMan  over a year ago

lala land

I love my lazy Sundays

Every sunday . Big shop. Clean. Wash my work gear for the week Cook my teas for the week. See my kids. Chill. I am so rock n roll

By *MP3Man  over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

My Sundays tend to vary though I always train on a Sunday evening, I keep that very consistent.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Home alone Telly Birds computer..how exciting

By *ranthamThroatMan  over a year ago

Grantham.

"What are you doing? I never know from one week to the next, so don't really have one. "

Wake up knackered because of idiots upstairs blasting music after 1.a.m, try to sleep, then stuggle to get up and work my contract in the morning , then I get home do a brilliant roast and enjoy a few drinks, luckily I have no more contracts until Friday, whey hey hey! lol

By *onnyeasygoingMan  over a year ago

Somewhere on the M62 between 24 and 14

This Sunday has not been productive at all didn't get dressed till one, and that was I promised myself to tidy the shed and it was a little nippy out in just my boxers.. Love lazy Sundays

My Sundays vary, depends if I'm working or not, if I'm not then I do the shopping, spend some time with my daughter, walk the dog and ride my horse

» Add a new message to this topic