FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Question 4 you?

Question 4 you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anger mouse and Emma OP   Couple  over a year ago

Honiton

How many people actually know there work mates are bi-sexual, if so are they male or female?

We're really interested in this answer.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No idea i don't ask such questions, I know i work with a lesbian and two gay guys but as for bi sexual, it's not the sort of thing people advertise to work mates really is it

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

No, I've never took it as being any of my business. The people who have shared have been one or the other, but seldom bi.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I don't ask people about their sex lives, same as I don't mention my love of certain bdsm acts, though I did have to keep my mouth shut while they were discussing the 50 shades of grey shite

I'm not working but did get a job through one of my bisexual friends. I only knew she was bisexual because she told me, honestly i'm pretty naive but knew she was a lesbian (met her through her going out with a girl mate of mine) but was confused about her going off with guys sometimes., yeah didn't know people could like both genders until i met her.

By *UN TIME COUPLECouple  over a year ago

redditch

We find out by accident by havin a social night drinks etc as you would normally with friends lol talk turns to sex as it normally does an then the girls start an away it goes fun night all round lol x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"How many people actually know there work mates are bi-sexual, if so are they male or female?

We're really interested in this answer.

Thanks

"

How many actually care is the real question

Jeezs

I think I know just about all of my work mates sexual originations, and there wierd kinks and fetishes, I suppose being with them 24 hours a day for 2 month rotations kinda opens you up a little, what the fuck else are we suppose to talk about?

» Add a new message to this topic