FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Each to their own...

Each to their own...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...but I wish people would censor some of the photos that they upload to public showing!!! Jesus, please!!! After being on here and previously another site there isn't much that shocks me, i'm open minded and rarely judge, but I do get turned off and repulsed by them...have a word with yourself!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

those sock are soooooo offensive lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"...but I wish people would censor some of the photos that they upload to public showing!!! Jesus, please!!! After being on here and previously another site there isn't much that shocks me, i'm open minded and rarely judge, but I do get turned off and repulsed by them...have a word with yourself!"

Lovin' the socks

Thanks, not sure what it is about them, but they seem to tick a few boxes for people lol

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Symmetry, beauty, style and class.

An excellent trilogy of photo's. Says everything it needs to. Would be difficult to improve on that.

In reply to the original issue posed and not the sock issue (tho i like them very much and are defo worth a mention) but I guess everyone has different degrees of what they find offensive in relation to photographs.

I have got some risque pics I guess, but i dont have any "action" pics as I personally dont like the thought of pics of me having sex. I wouldnt have a pic of me holding myself open and I wouldnt have a pic of me with cum on my face or any other part of my body - i dont mind anyone elses pics who like this though - each to their own.

Sometimes whats pictured is just for effect. I have a pic of me with a bottle of champagne. Its not inserted im perched over the top of it and its the angle its taken at. I dont really get offended by peoples pics, but thats just me.

I think your socks rock.

Bradford

"In reply to the original issue posed and not the sock issue (tho i like them very much and are defo worth a mention) but I guess everyone has different degrees of what they find offensive in relation to photographs.

I have got some risque pics I guess, but i dont have any "action" pics as I personally dont like the thought of pics of me having sex. I wouldnt have a pic of me holding myself open and I wouldnt have a pic of me with cum on my face or any other part of my body - i dont mind anyone elses pics who like this though - each to their own.

Sometimes whats pictured is just for effect. I have a pic of me with a bottle of champagne. Its not inserted im perched over the top of it and its the angle its taken at. I dont really get offended by peoples pics, but thats just me. "

Hiya feebs xx

Bradford

"I think your socks rock."

better than that,

i think your socks rock my rocks

[Removed by poster at 30/08/10 15:38:09]

i find the pics can be off-putting, but that's what they are....i get turned off by a man that pm's me and there's a pic of some other womans flange spread over his avatar....but, it's at their discretion and it means they dont get a response.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i wont put certain pics up as i find them unflattering (close up shots of vaginas or example) but as the title of the thread sayas - each to their own!!

people should just pics up that they think are sexy or representative of who they are

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Did someone say socks?

"Did someone say socks?"

not of the white terry towelling variety you favour

"

Symmetry, beauty, style and class.

An excellent trilogy of photo's. Says everything it needs to. Would be difficult to improve on that."

Thanks

Being hugely self critical i choose carefully which ones are public, its not about perfection, i like the 80/20 rule, its more about self respect for me.

Love your socks..;-)

Re the OP - it depends what you are doing when you are looking at other pics, I would not necessarily recommend eating at the same time though;-)

"i find the pics can be off-putting, but that's what they are....i get turned off by a man that pm's me and there's a pic of some other womans flange spread over his avatar....but, it's at their discretion and it means they dont get a response."

Totally agree n have often asked if the female in question knows shes someones avatar pic legs a-kimbo or gagging lol

I dont like 'pussy' shots in general n cant stand cum shots on face. Its nice to leave something to the imagination lol

"Love your socks..;-)

Re the OP - it depends what you are doing when you are looking at other pics, I would not necessarily recommend eating at the same time though;-)"

Thanks re socks

And your soooooo right about not eating haha

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Did someone say socks?

not of the white terry towelling variety you favour"

I don't have a colour licence.

"Love your socks..;-)

Re the OP - it depends what you are doing when you are looking at other pics, I would not necessarily recommend eating at the same time though;-)

Thanks re socks

And your soooooo right about not eating haha"

lol - I am so with you on the pussy/cock/cum shots... sure each to their own as the thread says but they dont do anything for me (Female) nor for my partner. We love pictures that are a bit artistic and leave a little bit to the imagination... more the teasing kind

"lol - I am so with you on the pussy/cock/cum shots... sure each to their own as the thread says but they dont do anything for me (Female) nor for my partner. We love pictures that are a bit artistic and leave a little bit to the imagination... more the teasing kind "

Totally agree, is the brain not the biggest sexual organ?

Bradford

"lol - I am so with you on the pussy/cock/cum shots... sure each to their own as the thread says but they dont do anything for me (Female) nor for my partner. We love pictures that are a bit artistic and leave a little bit to the imagination... more the teasing kind

Totally agree, is the brain not the biggest sexual organ?"

By far

"

Totally agree, is the brain not the biggest sexual organ?"

Not in... *everyone*...

"lol - I am so with you on the pussy/cock/cum shots... sure each to their own as the thread says but they dont do anything for me (Female) nor for my partner. We love pictures that are a bit artistic and leave a little bit to the imagination... more the teasing kind

By far "

Is that why I have been struggling?

As the thread says: each to their own, however I agree, some pics do nothing for me, I just ignore them.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

It's an adult site, you are going to get adult photos on it......

There is after all no need to click on a profile photo in order to view it in a bigger format....only then to complain about it.

"It's an adult site, you are going to get adult photos on it......

There is after all no need to click on a profile photo in order to view it in a bigger format....only then to complain about it."

Oh believe me i dont inflict further pain on my eyes my enlarging them!!!

Like i said originally im open minded n have experimented with things but i dont see how shoving a fecking cucumber up a manky dangly fanny is anyway "adult"...somethings would be best kept 'private' pics

By *aughtyinguMan  over a year ago

swindon

cute socks :D

*hugs legs*

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I agree with the OP, REALLY PEOPLE........use conditioner will ya!!!!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"...but I wish people would censor some of the photos that they upload to public showing!!! Jesus, please!!! After being on here and previously another site there isn't much that shocks me, i'm open minded and rarely judge, but I do get turned off and repulsed by them...have a word with yourself!"

I know... I am sorry.... was it the Guinness hat/ Shamrock glasses combo that was too much..........

Hell no, that's all in good jest, not offensive at all haha

Totally agree,

If the area being displayed were to be crawling along the pavement, most would beat it to death with a big heavy pointy stick.

Perversely somebody would photograph you doing it and pop it onto their profile

By far

Is that why I have been struggling? "

there's nothing wrong with the size of your organ

By far

Is that why I have been struggling?

there's nothing wrong with the size of your organ "

pulling all registers..... to no avail

Well i only got the one pic of me boobs re red bra...which is quite tame compared to some

Im shy ya see

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I have no problems with the degree of depravity or graphic detail of profile images.

I agree though, it is better to not eat when viewing profiles, there can be some nasty frights.

curiousgirl if you're concerned about what you might find when clicking on a profile try putting one hand over your eyes and peak between your fingers, this seems to lessen the impact for me.

Thanks _unky monkey, ive hidden behind my teddy bear before when ive been surfing in bed lol

in the night garden

"Thanks _unky monkey, ive hidden behind my teddy bear before when ive been surfing in bed lol"

That poor poor teddy.

For your sake you had better hope the RSPCCT doesn't trawl these forums.

RSPCCT?

in the night garden

"RSPCCT?

"

Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Cuddly Toys.

Can't believe you didn't know that.

"RSPCCT?

"

Rspcct bak at u ma sista, innit.

Or, as the tooth problem said to the mouth:

"Iz it cos I is plaque?"

» Add a new message to this topic