FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > help!!!

help!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

sam has always been a quiet exhibitionist and we were wondering if ny1 had any ideas or could help as she sometimes wonders bout the amateur side of the adult buisness

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

shame no1 can help

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not quite sure what you're enquiring after here. A way to earn a living from it? Posing? or on the other side of the lens?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

It may be because no one really knows what you are asking about? If you're a bit clearer you'll probably get some responses. Z

There are some on here that are in the adult film business but dont get in the forums (i have seen quite a few profiles whilst looking) ya best bet is to google it thou

Good luck xx

she just wants to pose and be lens side of camera and see what its like at first

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I would steer clear of anyone who will claim to make you lots of money with a 'fanclub' website, her photos will end up on crappy sites all over the world and any money she will make will be minor.

I would suggest the best way to go is to post some photos of her on one of the exhibitionist sites to be found in the UK.

why not contact a mag and ask about agencies? Then you can speak to the agency about things.............Or there are photgraphers on the site (try doing a username search for 'photographer' I know at least 2 photorgraphers who go into the chatrooms)

Good luck

By *pecializedMan  over a year ago

newcastle/northumberland

"why not contact a mag and ask about agencies? Then you can speak to the agency about things.............Or there are photgraphers on the site (try doing a username search for 'photographer' I know at least 2 photorgraphers who go into the chatrooms)

Good luck"

what ever happened to readers wives

» Add a new message to this topic