FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Madchick says Thank you........

Madchick says Thank you........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adchick OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Thank you all for your kind words on the Beach Party thread, I'm just very glad that everyone had a blast.

To Chameleons (cus I know they read the forums)......... thank you thank you thank you.......

To Lynne especially who spent the night cooking the BBQ, running herself ragged, I love you dearly, it's been nearly 10 years and you never fail to amaze me.

To Steve and John for the BBQ and the cocktails........ you are responsible for a few sore heads today!

To the rest of the Chams staff, I love you all and Thank you.........

Carl........ where the fuck did you put my shoes???

To my Posse....... thank you to the most gorgeous women I know and without whom I would have gone completely ga ga.

Femme...... the woman who kept me sane in the weeks leading up to the party, a special thank you and a big hug from me.

The Doris's....... mad but it wouldn't be the same without you.

Wishy and the most gorgeous Siren..... see, I always knew you were real (and fecking lovely to boot)

To all my old friends and to my new, it was a pleasure as always and to those I didn't manage to speak to..... sorry (but after dancing behind the bar, nearly losing my voice and hiding in a corner for a bout of peace, be glad I didn't chew ya ears off...)

As many of you know, I got my promotion at work so I really am going to have to retire for a while from the major organising........

I will organise the 3rd Annual Beach Party in 2011, but someone else will have to do Xmas, Valentines and anything else!

Lastly, I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who supports everything that the Posse do, yes, we raise money for charity but mainly we do this because we like to have fun and without the love and support of those that come and party with us, we wouldn't get into half as much trouble as we do.

I will be around, not much, but I'll still be here........ cus my life just wouldn't be the same without FAB.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i didn't go go but....awwww.....*round of applause*

Thanks a million hun and long may ya continue

The socials raise money for good causes and that is the only thing that matters

Take care Maddie xx

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Well it would seem from all the posts today that people should be thanking you for your efforts.....congrats on organising such a successful event.

AND...........

A great big thank you to you _adchick.

The work you and others put in to these events is amazing and for no self gain other than to see people having some fun. I havent been fortunate to attend said parties yet....but i intend to.

I applaud you and everyone else

xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck in the new job, and I'll miss you around here!

Take care!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

congratulations on you promotion at work and also on organising a fab night last night was certainly one of the best nights i have had at chams

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Take care missus, and im here whenever ya need me ..loves ya xxxxxxxx

Forum Mod

Congratulations on your promotion Maddie xxx

Its us that should be thanking you,all of your parties that we have been to have been nothing but lots of fun and last night was no exception,I know theres not many that would take on such a huge project and make it as successful as you have,especially when you're meant to be retired!

Chams were fantastic hosts as always so we thank them too,they did you proud

Have a good rest now,can't see it happening but im saying it anyway

XXXXXXXX

I've been to Chams on a normal night and for the £20 entrance fee you negotiated for us and then seeing everything that was provided for us free of charge you should be applauded for that alone maddie.

It was a great night and that was purely down to the effort that you've put into it year after year. We'll definately be at the next beach party.

p.s. It was great yawing with you out on the deck and Siren thinks you're lovely... and glad you think she's real lol

» Add a new message to this topic