FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > affair or pay for it?

affair or pay for it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Imagine you come across some info that your other half has been playing away.

2 Scenarios:

No.1: You find a text from a number saying 'meet confirmed for 9 this evening. £100 per hour, anal included. See you then'

No.2: You find a text from a number saying 'can't wait for later babe, lets do that tappas place again then we'll head to mine. Make sure you give her a good excuse to leave! Mwah x'

Which is more hurtful? Thoughts please!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i think before the hurt would come the anger, either way.

Whatever your beliefs on monogomy are, if you have entered into a relationship on that basis, then the rules should be followed.

i'm not sure which i would find the most hurtful, either one would be a statement against my abilities

If it was for money, I'd tell her she's robbing the guy blind. £100? She's taking the piss!

If it was for love, I'd tell her to make sure she let's him know that there are kids that are included in the deal.

Hypothetically speaking of course.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I wouldnt mind either.

But if i found out there had been a "Beach Party" and nobody had invited me, i'd be gutted.

Especially if folk kept going on,and on about it.

*melts butter in mouth*

dont think there is much differance, cheating is cheating

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had this chat in the pub with friends at the weekend. I said I'd rather he paid for it or swung (to which my vanilla friends recoiled in horror!!!) as I didn't like the idea of him having feelings of anything other than the physical nature for another woman.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Surely only the "hurt" party can say which is most hurtful. If at all. To some parties, it would be a golden opportunity for their own agenda. Which often exists. And which is often not whiter than white.

By *pecializedMan  over a year ago

newcastle/northumberland

"I had this chat in the pub with friends at the weekend. I said I'd rather he paid for it or swung (to which my vanilla friends recoiled in horror!!!) as I didn't like the idea of him having feelings of anything other than the physical nature for another woman. "

an affair is more hurtful and the longer an affair goes on the less sex you end up having anyway

the affair one would hurt me more, in case he developed feelings - though id be equally devastated if he decided to swing on his own behind my back. I wouldnt be happy about a prostitute but the fact that she was "doing business" and he would mean absolutly nothing to her but a punter would be better than a woman who constantly texted him wanting to meet or even a female swinger that wanted him to take her to a club regularly (instead of me!!!, yeah id be really pissed at that lol)

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Depends if he'd only been paying me £50 to at it up the star-fish and expected me to wash his skiddies all-in.... I'm not that keen on tapas... but if he was buying her a bargain bucket from KFC I'd be mortified.

"Imagine you come across some info that your other half has been playing away.

2 Scenarios:

No.1: You find a text from a number saying 'meet confirmed for 9 this evening. £100 per hour, anal included. See you then'

No.2: You find a text from a number saying 'can't wait for later babe, lets do that tappas place again then we'll head to mine. Make sure you give her a good excuse to leave! Mwah x'

Which is more hurtful? Thoughts please! "

It is all about the rules of engagement... the TACID or OPEn agreement two people have between them. Lying would be the one thing I would find difficult to acept.

Couldnt scenario number 1 be interpreted as your other half putting his dirtbox up for rent at £100 an hour.

Booking confirmed could be from a punter!

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Couldnt scenario number 1 be interpreted as your other half putting his dirtbox up for rent at £100 an hour.

Booking confirmed could be from a punter! "

good thinking, what did you say that number was again?

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

As a few have said either would be very hurtful but for me if his heart is involved then that would be a bigger slap in the face.

Either basically means a pretty crap relationship in my eyes

lol 0898...

Just thinking maybe the t'other half has a moody little side number for some extra cash.

Maybe there's an innocent explanation for all this

» Add a new message to this topic