FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > freaks!

freaks!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

maybe im being niaive but why would a guy pose a profile as a couple or a woman? Such a waste and it annoys the crap out of me. There are so many great people and couples here and friendly people! Ok rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

because they can, been approached by a few single guys posing as a couple, but says he's allowed to play on his own and only has pics of a female on the profile

Some do it when you block single men as a way of getting round the block to message you. It is a total waste of time though as subterfuge is something that puts most of us off.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

REPORT the person from the profile.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I often wonder why guys do that also, I mean how far can that lie go?

Do they turn up at a meet with a ventriloquist dummy and pretend it's their partner?

'hallo I wug like to fug u with a gottle of geer'

... actually now that I think about it, that's pretty hot!

i dont really get what they hope to acheive apart from pissing people off. I reported the profile but wont do much good as he will have another profile again. I have an ocean of patience but not for that. I love the hype and antisapation before meeting some one and then thats a let down. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his crotch

Because they are hoping to get access to private galleries or explicit pictures on MSN.

Because there is more chance that a couple will go on cam for them so they can have a wank.

Because they can arrange a meet and then turn up alone because thier partner has suddenly had (insert your own excuse from 1000 here)

Because it is easier to get couples to talk dirty to them on MSN or by e-mail or send them explicit details of meets they have had.

Because they are frustrated at the lack of meets they get so enjoy winding up couples and single females.

Because they are idiots.

The biggest problem for them is that most couples can spot them a mile off.

Thier biggest mistake is that those who do the above are normally other single males pretending to be females or couples so they end up having cyber sex with other guys or getting pics sent that like them, the other guy has found on the internet and copied

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

Not sure they are freaks....chancers more like.

id call them alot worse but no point. Sad really. If your genuine and have patience then no need to pose. Have had some great experiences and acted out some fantasies so i guess its just one bad neddle in a great haystack and great friends.

Came across a guy last night from Kensington posing as a couple, he even had a picture of the Mrs as their profile pic and on the profile page, how did I suss him? The pic was of someone I know who lives down here in Margate, within minutes of her being informed the pics dissaoeared and he was reported, the account is now susspended

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Came across a guy last night from Kensington posing as a couple, he even had a picture of the Mrs as their profile pic and on the profile page, how did I suss him? The pic was of someone I know who lives down here in Margate, within minutes of her being informed the pics dissaoeared and he was reported, the account is now susspended"

I would never have guessed that Margate was such as hotbed of sin.

"Came across a guy last night from Kensington posing as a couple, he even had a picture of the Mrs as their profile pic and on the profile page, how did I suss him? The pic was of someone I know who lives down here in Margate, within minutes of her being informed the pics dissaoeared and he was reported, the account is now susspended

I would never have guessed that Margate was such as hotbed of sin.

"

You would not believe how many Fab members are from Margate, I know at least 7 personally including my next door neighbours son lol, although they don't know about me as I hide my face on rofile lol

well with hotties like simone there its no wonder

Edinburgh

"well with hotties like simone there its no wonder "

Get a room!!

never wanted to be in margate more in my life margate rocks!! im a bit far away though. Ah well.

Edinburgh

Oh PULEESE!!! Just mail each other!!!

all in the name of fun happy end to a rant lol

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

ive come across this as well single guys pretending to be a cpl can i meet you on your own just freaks me out
"maybe im being niaive but why would a guy pose a profile as a couple or a woman? Such a waste and it annoys the crap out of me. There are so many great people and couples here and friendly people! Ok rant over "

"Not sure they are freaks....chancers more like."

is a chancer a bad thing?

Maybe I shold stop playing the lottery!

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"Not sure they are freaks....chancers more like.

Maybe I shold stop playing the lottery!"

gotta be init to winit

By *pecializedMan  over a year ago

newcastle/northumberland

gotta be init to winit "

but how o you expect to get away with it

gotta be init to winit

but how o you expect to get away with it "

some must do !

kev & Mary Bonktoncouple

"Some do it when you block single men as a way of getting round the block to message you. It is a total waste of time though as subterfuge is something that puts most of us off."

Serious question to that, what if there was a couple who now split but one continued with the profile, can someone be removed so that it becomes a singles profile? Friends of mine spoke to a couple who I have been told are now actually just a single male as his FB got a new boyfriend, when questioned by them he said he couldn't amend it and didn't want to lose his validations, is that the case can it now be amended??

i think the account should be deleted. They were verified as a couple and are no longer a couple. Needs to have a single profile. Confusing other wise and also not fair on the other person or others that mite not want a single guy. Just my opinion.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"i think the account should be deleted. They were verified as a couple and are no longer a couple. Needs to have a single profile. Confusing other wise and also not fair on the other person or others that mite not want a single guy. Just my opinion."

I think you should report it and leave it to Admin.....

www.fabswingers.com/forum/help/34966

ths thread was about changing from a cpls to a single prfile

a fountain of information as well as hot is simone!

well i think couples are perceived as more successful than single men. I think its wrong though, having a couples profile and then messaging saying somethign like, shes at work so cant make it, but i can, always - id report it as they ought to be removed from the site

Men pretending to be women or couples is a bad thing but worse on here are the timewasting single females. ok put your claws away girls, I know many are genuine and those that are show up clearly that they are.

But we have gone to the extent of not meeting single women off the sites because so many are just timewasters, contacting us then .... nothing, most are single guys again pretending to be friends and asking for MSN details and pictures but some are just dreamers and timewasters.

From what i am told the conversation went along the lines of that they are both play together and seperately which is fair enough, was then told they don't often get together as they are only fuck buddies, so they asked for her details where it all changed to she doesn't like to meet alone. Sounded iffy to me. I spoke to a friend who had met him and she said that it was just him because the girl had a new boyfriend. So my feeling is the profile should be removed. And I agree with someone else who pointed out that it is misleading!

ithink its safe to say there are plenty aspects of the site that will keep us wondering why we bother but thankfully they are few. Plenty great couples and singles both male and female who are genuine. Those that are not. . . Get found out and the block button is a tool. I dont like useing it as i like to chat to every one i can. Male or female. Couples or singles. We should all think like that and fuck the wasters. (let them fuck off. . . Not fuck them) pardon the pun

Edinburgh

I pose as a single male, then turn up to meets with a stunning blonde on each arm.

Does this make me a bad person?

Freaks is a very good film, old, however, still one of the best IMHO!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I pose as a single male, then turn up to meets with a stunning blonde on each arm.

Does this make me a bad person?

"

yes a very bad man

now let me spank that ass

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"maybe im being niaive but why would a guy pose a profile as a couple or a woman? Such a waste and it annoys the crap out of me. There are so many great people and couples here and friendly people! Ok rant over "

The same reason so many non-singles pose as singles.... to get what they want.

» Add a new message to this topic