FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Has anybody got a really big......

Has anybody got a really big......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uss Puss OP   Woman  over a year ago

east cheshire

...........hammer?

My bloody shop alarm wont switch off so now sitting here waiting for the engineer

Got a tea towel over my head to try and drown out the bloody noise grrrrrr

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pecializedMan  over a year ago

newcastle/northumberland

[Removed by poster at 31/08/10 17:30:30]

newcastle/northumberland

"[Removed by poster at 31/08/10 17:30:30]"

pull the fuse that'll do it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 31/08/10 17:30:30]

pull the fuse that'll do it"

unless it has a back up Battery which will let it go for Hours, you need to pull the Battery as well

east cheshire

looked at that but there is just one big power switch....if he cant fix it im flicking that

newcastle/northumberland

unless it has a back up Battery which will let it go for Hours, you need to pull the Battery as well "

very true you'll need to find the main box

"very true you'll need to find the main box "

Not the first time that's been said...........

unless it has a back up Battery which will let it go for Hours, you need to pull the Battery as well "

And climb the ladder and disconnect the battery in the SCB, but if your up the ladder, you may as well just disconnect the sounder

east cheshire

unless it has a back up Battery which will let it go for Hours, you need to pull the Battery as well

And climb the ladder and disconnect the battery in the SCB, but if your up the ladder, you may as well just disconnect the sounder "

WTF is that? lol

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"...........hammer?

My bloody shop alarm wont switch off so now sitting here waiting for the engineer "

Wondered what that bleedin' racket was!! keep it down will ya???

east cheshire

loud innit lol

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"loud innit lol"

if you need any help flicking switches though....

And climb the ladder and disconnect the battery in the SCB, but if your up the ladder, you may as well just disconnect the sounder

WTF is that? lol"

If it's a decent alarm system it will have a back up battery in the main panel in case of mains failure, but it also should have an SCB (self contaned bell module) house in the bell box on the wall outside, so if all else fails and someone managed to cut all the cables feeding the outside alarm box, the SCB takes over and keeps the alarm ringing, so turning off the power and removing the backup battery will do no good. The inside sounders will go quiet, but the external sounder will continue until the battery runs flat ..

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

WTF is that? lol

If it's a decent alarm system it will have a back up battery in the main panel in case of mains failure, but it also should have an SCB (self contaned bell module) house in the bell box on the wall outside, so if all else fails and someone managed to cut all the cables feeding the outside alarm box, the SCB takes over and keeps the alarm ringing, so turning off the power and removing the backup battery will do no good. The inside sounders will go quiet, but the external sounder will continue until the battery runs flat .. "

failing that spray some of that expanding foam stuff in it

east cheshire

WTF is that? lol

If it's a decent alarm system it will have a back up battery in the main panel in case of mains failure, but it also should have an SCB (self contaned bell module) house in the bell box on the wall outside, so if all else fails and someone managed to cut all the cables feeding the outside alarm box, the SCB takes over and keeps the alarm ringing, so turning off the power and removing the backup battery will do no good. The inside sounders will go quiet, but the external sounder will continue until the battery runs flat .. "

ok my alarm is shite, he walked in and just pulled out a little circuit thingy.....sorted now just need to reset the fecker

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

hope someone sexy turns up fuss

bloody women

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

"...........hammer?

My bloody shop alarm wont switch off so now sitting here waiting for the engineer

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!"

6 months ago I was woken up at 2:30am by the alarm going off here...now when my landlord bought the house they did not renew the alarm contract so it wasn't connected to the company,but they never thought to disconnect the actual alarm.Scared the shit out if me as I thought it was the fire alarm and I had my then 4 year old screaming his head off along with one of the twins who was 2 1/2 then and the other twin still fast asleep.once I figured out it was the burgular alarm and not the smoke one, I had to try to figure out what to do as no one would come out as it wasn't associated with anyone.Luckily the ex was able to come get the kids while I tried to figure out what I was going to do.as I could not get in tuch with the landlord in the end I just said "fuck it!" and ripped the wires right out of the wall.took a week for the ringing in my

ears to stop

"bloody women"

I don't get what you mean ?

when mine went off i just phoned the number on the box outside, they were very helpful and talked me thro putting in codes etc to switch it off...

but as i was out of my warranty, they charged me £70 to reset the thing...lol...

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"...........hammer?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!"

wish I had seen your post earlier, I only have two tools in my tool kit an effin big hammer and an even bigger EFFIN HAMMER!!!! but then it'sprobably to old for you anyway pmsl

hope its all ok now xx

Has it stopped yet? I hope so!!!

» Add a new message to this topic