FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fucking have it, you Czech fucking fuck

Fucking have it, you Czech fucking fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Andy Murray's Mrs needs her mouth washed out with soap!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

That what she said..

bad grammar, she would be in a spot of bother on here with some..

"That what she said..

"

She's got lovely teeth for such a dirty mouth

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Andy Murray's Mrs needs her mouth washed out with soap! "

I'll do it in 4 weeks after not washing my cock

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Have I missed anything?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't buy class

please don't give Andy Murray any publicity - he can't stand the English - re-build Hadrian's Wall and send him back north - thank you

By *exyLancs2Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

What's the story here then?

"please don't give Andy Murray any publicity - he can't stand the English - re-build Hadrian's Wall and send him back north - thank you"

Has Britain ever had a better tennis player?

in Lancashire

"please don't give Andy Murray any publicity - he can't stand the English - re-build Hadrian's Wall and send him back north - thank you"

isn't his fiancee from Sussex..?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

good luck to him for the final

He's British when it suits him (i.e. wants the support at Wimbledon) and Scottish in reality - has had a go at the English in a few inter_iews and admitted to voting for independence in the referendum - not got a problem with that per se - but don't ask for support from the English - always the same - the jocks boo England whenever we play in the World Cup etc and yet us muppets cheer for them in competitions - not that they get to the final of many - there - got that off my chest and will not post again - always get too wrapped up in it - feel free to attack me (verbally of course) - English (not British) and proud

in Lancashire

"good luck to him for the final "

"He's British when it suits him (i.e. wants the support at Wimbledon) and Scottish in reality - has had a go at the English in a few inter_iews and admitted to voting for independence in the referendum - not got a problem with that per se - but don't ask for support from the English - always the same - the jocks boo England whenever we play in the World Cup etc and yet us muppets cheer for them in competitions - not that they get to the final of many - there - got that off my chest and will not post again - always get too wrapped up in it - feel free to attack me (verbally of course) - English (not British) and proud "

English to the core here too

By *cottybhoyMan  over a year ago

falkirk

And you can smash into it in your wreck of a car you goat

lol - will do

Forum Mod

"He's British when it suits him (i.e. wants the support at Wimbledon) and Scottish in reality - has had a go at the English in a few inter_iews and admitted to voting for independence in the referendum - not got a problem with that per se - but don't ask for support from the English - always the same - the jocks boo England whenever we play in the World Cup etc and yet us muppets cheer for them in competitions - not that they get to the final of many - there - got that off my chest and will not post again - always get too wrapped up in it - feel free to attack me (verbally of course) - English (not British) and

proud "

No one seems to like it when they see there own reflection in others!

if you are going to be sarcastic - get your grammar right - their not there - thank you - goodbye

"He's British when it suits him (i.e. wants the support at Wimbledon) and Scottish in reality - has had a go at the English in a few inter_iews and admitted to voting for independence in the referendum - not got a problem with that per se - but don't ask for support from the English - always the same - the jocks boo England whenever we play in the World Cup etc and yet us muppets cheer for them in competitions - not that they get to the final of many - there - got that off my chest and will not post again - always get too wrapped up in it - feel free to attack me (verbally of course) - English (not British) and proud "

You must be well fun at parties

"He's British when it suits him (i.e. wants the support at Wimbledon) and Scottish in reality - has had a go at the English in a few inter_iews and admitted to voting for independence in the referendum - not got a problem with that per se - but don't ask for support from the English - always the same - the jocks boo England whenever we play in the World Cup etc and yet us muppets cheer for them in competitions - not that they get to the final of many - there - got that off my chest and will not post again - always get too wrapped up in it - feel free to attack me (verbally of course) - English (not British) and proud

English to the core here too "

Really ?

Can you be 100% sure your ancestors weren't tempted by another race ?

How would you know. Colchester was invaded many times. Could be a bit Germanic or Dutch. Are any of your family blonde ?

never had a problem at parties really - just don't like the 'one way' Scottish folk - don't have a problem with decent Scottish folk (of which I know a few) just can't stand the 'English bashers' - and Murray is one - right - deffo won't post again cos could go on all day

in Lancashire

most xenophobes are like the rest of us on these islands, a mixture..

"He's British when it suits him (i.e. wants the support at Wimbledon) and Scottish in reality - has had a go at the English in a few inter_iews and admitted to voting for independence in the referendum - not got a problem with that per se - but don't ask for support from the English - always the same - the jocks boo England whenever we play in the World Cup etc and yet us muppets cheer for them in competitions - not that they get to the final of many - there - got that off my chest and will not post again - always get too wrapped up in it - feel free to attack me (verbally of course) - English (not British) and proud

Really ?

How would you know. Colchester was invaded many times. Could be a bit Germanic or Dutch. Are any of your family blonde ? "

That's a very good point! Ok, I'll rephrase that...."English to the core here too....I think"

"never had a problem at parties really - just don't like the 'one way' Scottish folk - don't have a problem with decent Scottish folk (of which I know a few) just can't stand the 'English bashers' - and Murray is one - right - deffo won't post again cos could go on all day "

It's ok I was only pulling your leg lol

in Lancashire

"never had a problem at parties really - just don't like the 'one way' Scottish folk - don't have a problem with decent Scottish folk (of which I know a few) just can't stand the 'English bashers' - and Murray is one - right - deffo won't post again cos could go on all day "

are you not 'bashing' yourself..?

Really ?

How would you know. Colchester was invaded many times. Could be a bit Germanic or Dutch. Are any of your family blonde ? "

Historical fact - the last time anybody invaded Colchester - Boudica went down and burned them all to death

"Andy Murray's Mrs needs her mouth washed out with soap!

I'll do it in 4 weeks after not washing my cock"

Thats so cheesey

Promise ?

promise

Really ?

How would you know. Colchester was invaded many times. Could be a bit Germanic or Dutch. Are any of your family blonde ?

Historical fact - the last time anybody invaded Colchester - Boudica went down and burned them all to death "

She was a fiesty one.

"promise "

You know you wanna....

By *afadaoMan  over a year ago

Staines

I like Andy Murray, seems like a top bloke. Think he's got a good line in dry humour and he's a brilliant competitor.

When he suggested he wanted anyone but England to win the World Cup, the journalist had just prior taken the piss out of Scotland for not qualifying. Decent comeback from Murray.

Really ?

That's a very good point! Ok, I'll rephrase that...."English to the core here too....I think" "

"promise

You know you wanna....

"

Shout?

Really ?

Historical fact - the last time anybody invaded Colchester - Boudica went down and burned them all to death "

Boudicca actually (don't you just love google!!)

"if you are going to be sarcastic - get your grammar right - their not there - thank you - goodbye"

"If you're," would have been a preferred sentence opener for you, but I do apologise for my error.

.....are you from Essex in disguise, btw?

"I like Andy Murray, seems like a top bloke. Think he's got a good line in dry humour and he's a brilliant competitor.

When he suggested he wanted anyone but England to win the World Cup, the journalist had just prior taken the piss out of Scotland for not qualifying. Decent comeback from Murray.

"

This is the real problem in a nutshell, - people can give it out but don't have the balls to take it; wooses!!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"That what she said..

"

We should all be proud of where we come from, our history, our Country whether it's jointly shared or individual.

On that note...come on Andi...good luck for the final...

"We should all be proud of where we come from, our history, our Country whether it's jointly shared or individual.

On that note...come on Andi...good luck for the final... "

Here here!!

Can't believe I'm posting on a forum with tones of prejudice, however, it does go the other way too. If a scot does well they're reported on the news as being British, if they do badly they're suddenly Scottish. This has been ongoing for a long time so is the argument not void as we all know what nationality are. Before I get bashed, I was a very proud NO voter and always call myself British but with a sexy wee accent. I've enjoyed wine with dinner after a long day so grammer nazis be kind. Anyway, this is a swinging site, go release some endorphins then we can have nicer forums xx

"Can't believe I'm posting on a forum with tones of prejudice, however, it does go the other way too. If a scot does well they're reported on the news as being British, if they do badly they're suddenly Scottish. This has been ongoing for a long time so is the argument not void as we all know what nationality are. Before I get bashed, I was a very proud NO voter and always call myself British but with a sexy wee accent. I've enjoyed wine with dinner after a long day so grammer nazis be kind. Anyway, this is a swinging site, go release some endorphins then we can have nicer forums xx "

Your just as entitled to your honest opinion as everyone else

[Removed by poster at 29/01/15 19:43:31]

Really ?

Historical fact - the last time anybody invaded Colchester - Boudica went down and burned them all to death

Boudicca actually (don't you just love google!!) "

Boudica was actually the first recorded spelling of her name - Boudicca was an alternative spelling introduced by Tacitus

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Really ?

East Saxons have gone through there, probably the Angles, too under Raedwald. Possibly the Vikings, too, when they were on the Maldon expedition....

Really ?

Boudicca actually (don't you just love google!!)

Boudica was actually the first recorded spelling of her name - Boudicca was an alternative spelling introduced by Tacitus "

Although were Colchester now we are originally from Thurrock! I already know how the Romans rolled in in their thousands, caravans in tow pillaging for fridge freezers and TV's whilst gulping back a frosty Special Brew! So no need for the history lesson there

Really ?

East Saxons have gone through there, probably the Angles, too under Raedwald. Possibly the Vikings, too, when they were on the Maldon expedition.... "

Was this recently? There was nothing on the news!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"please don't give Andy Murray any publicity - he can't stand the English - re-build Hadrian's Wall and send him back north - thank you

Has Britain ever had a better tennis player? "

Fred Perry?

Reporting it on Sky Sports News

i watched the video + cant make out a word she says. but she def says plenty.

i know theres lots of lip lickers here, but any lip readers?

"please don't give Andy Murray any publicity - he can't stand the English - re-build Hadrian's Wall and send him back north - thank you

Fred Perry?"

*off to Google...........

Aye

Ahem...Scotland doesn't start at Hadrian's Wall any more, I live north of it!

Fred Perry?

*off to Google........... "

Yes, according to Google (dubious, I know) he won 8 slams to Murray's 2 so far, - but there was no likes of Federer, Nadal or Djocovic (sorry spelling feds) in those days!

Fred Perry?"

His Polo Shirts are nicer than Murray's as well!

And with an attitude like that towards 'Jocks' is it any surprise that some ' Jocks' get the opinion that their counter-parts south of the Border are arrogant?

Your moaning about Murray's attitude towards English folk, well it's outbursts of opinions like that which gives 'Jocks' the wrong impression of the English.

I am Scottish not a Jock...

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Has Britain ever had a better tennis player? "

Greg Rusedski wasn't too bad

Scottish and proud and descended from vikings!

By *ukkakewhoreWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

He's not the only one

Really ?

PMSLOL

I can honestly say that mine are not.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"He's British when it suits him (i.e. wants the support at Wimbledon) and Scottish in reality."

Scottish is British..... I'm both British and English, and I'm proud to be both. I will always cheer for our Scottish neighbours when they compete against anyone but the English. After all, they're not often successful at much

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Here is a tennis clip with a difference!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn271kr_ks0&x-yt-ts=1422503916&x-yt-cl=85027636

By *layfull pairingCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Did mrs murray say that ???? god i love a girl with a filthy mouth

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

"if you are going to be sarcastic - get your grammar right - their not there - thank you - goodbye

"If you're," would have been a preferred sentence opener for you, but I do apologise for my error.

"

'You are', rather than 'you're' is correct if you are used to academic writing, as contractions are not allowed.

"

'You are', rather than 'you're' is correct if you are used to academic writing, as contractions are not allowed."

Academic papers are written objectively, so neither 'You are' nor 'you're' would ever appear.

Oh that's a tad Racist??

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

And with an attitude like that towards 'Jocks' is it any surprise that some ' Jocks' get the opinion that their counter-parts south of the Border are arrogant?

Your moaning about Murray's attitude towards English folk, well it's outbursts of opinions like that which gives 'Jocks' the wrong impression of the English. "

To be fair it seems to be a chicken and egg situation.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

"

This from what I heard is true, Tim Henman said he was there and they were all bantering and taking the mick out of Scotland and he was taking the mick out of England....and yet only Andy Murrays comments got reported....another case of taking something way out of context to suit.

By *oBananas78Couple  over a year ago

London

She sounds like she's more stupid than Murray......and that's hard to achieve

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Whether Murray is Scottish first, or British first, I couldn't care less. I personally see him as being human first and think it's time we thought more or what we have in common than what we have apart.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"She sounds like she's more stupid than Murray......and that's hard to achieve "

Why do you think he us stupid?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Whether Murray is Scottish first, or British first, I couldn't care less. I personally see him as being human first and think it's time we thought more or what we have in common than what we have apart. "

With you on that one.

hadrian wall is all in england. so he needs to go 50 miles further north

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i apologise in advance for what i say during Ireland vs England games..... i'm not english enough........

Giggles I'm certain the Germans still have bits left from their wall..ask them 2nd wall should work

"i apologise in advance for what i say during Ireland vs England games..... i'm not english enough........ "

No cos your not sure if you want to live in England or Scotland ????

"Whether Murray is Scottish first, or British first, I couldn't care less. I personally see him as being human first and think it's time we thought more or what we have in common than what we have apart. "

Wise words lovely.

Oh and here's hoping he can do a number over Stan or Djoker on Sunday and win his 3rd grand slam title.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"i apologise in advance for what i say during Ireland vs England games..... i'm not english enough........

No cos your not sure if you want to live in England or Scotland ???? "

if this part of the north east had a vote.... i think it would actually be fairly close.......

besides i spent way too much time at scottish socials.... i was dreading having to get the passport out at "checkpoint rab" and the rabies/tb jabs....

"if you are going to be sarcastic - get your grammar right - their not there - thank you - goodbye"

Punctuation is also helpful.

"

This from what I heard is true, Tim Henman said he was there and they were all bantering and taking the mick out of Scotland and he was taking the mick out of England....and yet only Andy Murrays comments got reported....another case of taking something way out of context to suit."

And in football a lot of the fun is in the banter. I would have been disappointed if Murray had said he wanted england to win. But if he had no doubt he would have been slagged for trying to garner favour. I'm not interested in tennis at all and couldn't care less who wins but I really don't understand the anti Murray lot.

"if you are going to be sarcastic - get your grammar right - their not there - thank you - goodbye

Punctuation is also helpful. "

Lighten up????

Lighten up???? "

Merely showing those that respond like that should think twice before throwing stones in glass houses. Criticism of others while displaying similar faults just seems daft hence my reply.

fpmsl

did she really say that?

Lighten up????

Merely showing those that respond like that should think twice before throwing stones in glass houses. Criticism of others while displaying similar faults just seems daft hence my reply. "

Indeed I got that theme. It made me laugh..

» Add a new message to this topic