FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > abusive messages

abusive messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What gives people the right to just out of the blue send a nasty message.... 10 mins ago i got mail off a guy totally abbusive, calling me a saddo with no life no friends , saying the internet rules my life and i cant find a shag in the real world.... and a whole lot more, now personally i think its funny and that he's the saddo to waste his time doing it, but i dont understand why do people join this site just to dish abuse out???? he's been a member 13 hours, Good start i'd say lol .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What gives people the right to just out of the blue send a nasty message.... 10 mins ago i got mail off a guy totally abbusive, calling me a saddo with no life no friends , saying the internet rules my life and i cant find a shag in the real world.... and a whole lot more, now personally i think its funny and that he's the saddo to waste his time doing it, but i dont understand why do people join this site just to dish abuse out???? he's been a member 13 hours, Good start i'd say lol ."
iv had it too, fact is theyre probly sat wanking at the thought of a meet with someone as gorgeous as us, and nearest they come is looking at pics with cock in hand and lube in the ova .... bollox to em sexygal !! xxxxxxxxx

"What gives people the right to just out of the blue send a nasty message.... 10 mins ago i got mail off a guy totally abbusive, calling me a saddo with no life no friends , saying the internet rules my life and i cant find a shag in the real world.... and a whole lot more, now personally i think its funny and that he's the saddo to waste his time doing it, but i dont understand why do people join this site just to dish abuse out???? he's been a member 13 hours, Good start i'd say lol .iv had it too, fact is theyre probly sat wanking at the thought of a meet with someone as gorgeous as us, and nearest they come is looking at pics with cock in hand and lube in the ova .... bollox to em sexygal !! xxxxxxxxx"
get them blocked no way should you have to be spoken to like that

Unfortunately the world is full of this vile "beige" species. They see only there approach as the correct method to communicate and are hell bent on spitting out vile remarks when someone with personality,sexiness and an open mind dares cross there path.

HAppy swinging and bollox to them indeed sexy ladyxx

"What gives people the right to just out of the blue send a nasty message.... 10 mins ago i got mail off a guy totally abbusive, calling me a saddo with no life no friends , saying the internet rules my life and i cant find a shag in the real world.... and a whole lot more, now personally i think its funny and that he's the saddo to waste his time doing it, but i dont understand why do people join this site just to dish abuse out???? he's been a member 13 hours, Good start i'd say lol .iv had it too, fact is theyre probly sat wanking at the thought of a meet with someone as gorgeous as us, and nearest they come is looking at pics with cock in hand and lube in the ova .... bollox to em sexygal !! xxxxxxxxx"
good nite sweet thing from us both ..hope tues.. brings a better day on here ..take care..xxxx

you wanna see the rest , thats mild, he's still at it, ive reported him, wot a fruit cake, he said we all have aids, and i shud charge for sex, lol also just said he's deleting his profile now, seems he's come on here to get somert off his chest , freak.

"you wanna see the rest , thats mild, he's still at it, ive reported him, wot a fruit cake, he said we all have aids, and i shud charge for sex, lol also just said he's deleting his profile now, seems he's come on here to get somert off his chest , freak."
youll find these people are on ere right under your nose ..easy to sus......dont take it ..

I dont ever let it get to me, i just laugh at people like that, he's sent me a total of 15 messages, now im thinking he has a lot of spare time on his hands to write all them, it must be his day out or something, lol , i've blocked him now he bored me.

By *achaCouple  over a year ago

manchester

thats the internet for ya!

just take it with a pinch of salt.

we all meet idiots on a daily basis, do you let everyone get to you..?

l

x

"I dont ever let it get to me, i just laugh at people like that, he's sent me a total of 15 messages, now im thinking he has a lot of spare time on his hands to write all them, it must be his day out or something, lol , i've blocked him now he bored me."

Did you feed the monster by replying to him? Maybe he reads the forums too and saw your post in here - that gave him the knowledge that he'd got to you.

Report, delete & block, it's as simple as that.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"I dont ever let it get to me, i just laugh at people like that, he's sent me a total of 15 messages, now im thinking he has a lot of spare time on his hands to write all them, it must be his day out or something, lol , i've blocked him now he bored me.

Did you feed the monster by replying to him? Maybe he reads the forums too and saw your post in here - that gave him the knowledge that he'd got to you.

Report, delete & block, it's as simple as that.

"

hey wishy you taken the wisdom pill or something ...another bang on post .

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I had problems with a guy who kept re-inventing himself.

Once I ignored him he went.

For every one Prat there are loads of nice guys

xx

Nothing gives anyone the right to do this to anyone, for any reason

Report his ptofile and block him

We had a couple trying to arrange a meet with us. Their profile was VERY similar to ours and apparently that was why they contacted us. It was not until we were in the last stage of arranging a meet that they started telling us that they wanted certain things to happen that we weren't into! (video/taking pics/anal/dp)amongst other things! When we said sorry but we could not meet if that was what they were after they got very abusive. When we tried to message them back to explain that if they had put these things on their profile in the first instance we would have said 'no thank you' after the first message, they had blocked us!!

We are beginning to realise that there are a lot of people on here just like them and the only thing to do is IGNORE THEM!!!!!!

ive had a few abusive emails in my time on here but..u know wat they just a waste a space xx

Such is life, poison letters, anonymous phone calls, nasty text, evil emails are all part of life, from people who don't have one or are a few crumbs short of a cookie.

As others have said, ignore and block. I'm sure there is an option to block messages from new members...

There are a lot of people out there that get their jolly`s off by sending abusive messages...he probably sat with his hand on his cock whilst typing...just a wanker!...

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

i think the guys that are abusive are the guys that know they stand no chance of a shag, so as they know they would be rejected anyway they choose to be abusive and try to upset rather than be nice..weve been on this site since it started just about and it seems there are alot of fools on here..stella..xxx

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

one can never speak to soon, 10 mins after adding the post b4 this i recieved a e-mail on this site from a 18yr old virgin bi guy (he says) and when i nicely said no thank u he sent a really nasty mail in return..arent some guys so sweet..lol

do you need lube then and maybe thats where ive gone wrong lol

"arent some guys so sweet..lol"

Net annonimity brings out the twats, unfortunately. You get exactly the samething on any site, just more of it on here

This is what happened to me again! Do they ever give up???????

I got talking to this guy a gud few months back off here everything was fine to start of and then when i got a verification on my profile he was very abusive calling me all kinds and harrasing me. I didnt report as im a big girl and can look after myself hehe, he then made a new profile a few weeks back and mailed me again with abuse so i reported and deleted him and blocked him. I have now been contacted by him again with a different profile and he denying everything about it, i know its him as he has sent 3 pics and each one is a little younger...he must think im thick or sumat. Im a little worried about this not only for myself getting abuse of him (blocked) but other single females too.

That was a mail sent to a mod and she was very helpfull. Thanks

For repeat offenders like him, its very easy to get his IP address, block it, and report it to his ISP. See how he likes losing his net access :D

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

For repeat offenders the site deals with them.

Report any abusive people , hit the block button, and forget them

"For repeat offenders the site deals with them.

Report any abusive people , hit the block button, and forget them "

reported, blocked and forgot lol

No one has the right to be abusive and disrespectful to anyone let alone someone who belongs to the same "club" as we all do.

Its a free club not a free for all!

I hope the response of others encourages him to learn some manners or the powers that be pull the plug on him.

regards

Mike

well i never!!! some fit looking 26yr old has just asked me if i wanna watch him fucking his own ass with his cock!!! do i look that type of girl...................REALLY!!! FFS i dunalf get em dont i!!! xxxxxxxxxx

You could have misunderstood. He may have a willing donkey, and a well lubricated male chicken.

"What gives people the right to just out of the blue send a nasty message.... 10 mins ago i got mail off a guy totally abbusive, calling me a saddo with no life no friends , saying the internet rules my life and i cant find a shag in the real world.... and a whole lot more, now personally i think its funny and that he's the saddo to waste his time doing it, but i dont understand why do people join this site just to dish abuse out???? he's been a member 13 hours, Good start i'd say lol ."

This is what gives us decent polite single males a bad name

"well i never!!! some fit looking 26yr old has just asked me if i wanna watch him fucking his own ass with his cock!!! do i look that type of girl...................REALLY!!! FFS i dunalf get em dont i!!! xxxxxxxxxx"

Maybe he needs to be on a beastyality forum lol

"What gives people the right to just out of the blue send a nasty message.... 10 mins ago i got mail off a guy totally abbusive, calling me a saddo with no life no friends , saying the internet rules my life and i cant find a shag in the real world.... and a whole lot more, now personally i think its funny and that he's the saddo to waste his time doing it, but i dont understand why do people join this site just to dish abuse out???? he's been a member 13 hours, Good start i'd say lol .

This is what gives us decent polite single males a bad name"

it may do for some ppl max, but i never associate one single male with the next, i've met and know some fantastic single males off here.... losers like the one who mailed me wont and doesnt make me class single males in the same class as him. But i know where yr coming from, it does make people wary if some one is gen or out to play games.

x

By *achaCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"For repeat offenders like him, its very easy to get his IP address, block it, and report it to his ISP. See how he likes losing his net access :D"

are you new to the net..?x

"well i never!!! some fit looking 26yr old has just asked me if i wanna watch him fucking his own ass with his cock!!! do i look that type of girl...................REALLY!!! FFS i dunalf get em dont i!!! xxxxxxxxxx"
ffs not you too ???? and its the second time i have had this off that twat ...duly blocked

"You could have misunderstood. He may have a willing donkey, and a well lubricated male chicken."
that is merely my name darling i sooooooooooooooooooo dint but like ya post lol xxxxx

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

I have just made my life SO much easier!!!

EVERYONE of you buggers is blocked and deleted!!!

No more banter.

No more meets.

No more jokes.

No more fun.

No more discussions.

No more wind ups.

No more conversation.

So there!!!!!

"I have just made my life SO much easier!!!

No more banter.

No more meets.

No more jokes.

No more fun.

No more discussions.

No more wind ups.

No more conversation.

So there!!!!!"

I had this mail from a single man two words Nice tits ... i never mailed him back .... but got nasty letters saying from him i should mail when a person say i look nice its very Rude of me..... and made me feel a bad woman ,, lol i am nice ,, lololol

"I have just made my life SO much easier!!!

No more banter.

No more meets.

No more jokes.

No more fun.

No more discussions.

No more wind ups.

No more conversation.

So there!!!!! I had this mail from a single man two words Nice tits ... i never mailed him back .... but got nasty letters saying from him i should mail when a person say i look nice its very Rude of me..... and made me feel a bad woman ,, lol i am nice ,, lololol"

I am pretty sure sxcmama would arrange a meet with such people with the sole purpose of ripping their balls off and feeding them to the pidgeons.

» Add a new message to this topic